I am a libertarian: debate me

I am a libertarian: debate me.

Why? you're wrong

what is your favorite fruit?

about what

What is your stance on non-white immigration?

Not an argument.

who pays for roads
what happens when there is no more space for roads to build to make competition

you cant tell me what to do jackass

Do you know that by being a Libertarian the "left" considers you right wing or alt right now?

It should be largely abolished and its effects dealt with via institutionalized eugenics.

What kind of Libertarian

you are right
congratulation
Hope you believe in Jesus!

Dude weed lmfao?

Not op
As long as they are educated and don't need welfare they can come in.

We are never going to get rid of tax, but what we can do is cut taxes and get rid almost all welfare (apart from injured veterans).
Also put high tax on weed, doing a Colorado.

Thats not being a libertarian

>who pays for roads
>what happens when there is no more space for roads to build to make competition

I am a neocameralist. Roads would be built by a sovereign corporation or by private companies as needed.

Bullies

Yes: I agree with alt-right authors on many issues.

Palaeo. I am also a neoreactionary.

Do you believe that remaining passive will stop those who wish to snuff out your beliefs of individuality and freedom? Why is libertarianism better than a right wing counter-movement that seeks to protect individuality and freedom as well?

>i'm a libertarian
>so let's enact an authoritarian measure of extermination

You're not a libertarian, you're a hypocrite.

All drugs should be legal as long as all governmental parasitism is abolished.

What do you think about immigration and trade deals (seperately)?

Why should heroin fermentation be legal?

Also beeswax, is it hurting the bee population and if so what natural.other alternatives can be used?

I would envisage 'institutionalized eugenics' as a reform of welfare: people can receive welfare in exchange for sterilization. This would save money and is therefore libertarian on its fiscal conservative branch.

>who pays for roads
I want this libertarian = ancap meme to die
Of course government will still pay for roads

I would concur with a Pinochetite approach when necessary.

As a libertarian you do see that privatization of roads is a terrible idea, right?
One of the biggest weaknesses of smaller government is that it's harder to build a strong defense system, and the government not having free reign over highways will fuck it even further down the drain.

Not to mention tolls would kill profit of anyone who didn't own roads, and so there's a stupidly large wealth gap with little economic mobility if you don't control roads

op used an anarchist flag so i assumed

>immigration

From non-European countries has been tremendously damaging: we should close our borders immediately.

>trade deals

Agnostic: I envisage a world of competing techno-feudal micro-autocracies each lead by a CEO-monarch who will decide which trade policy is most profitable for his or her micro-nation.

whats ur stance on hamburgars? do u like em with or without cheese?

>Why should heroin fermentation be legal?

As I said elsewhere: all drugs should be legal as long as all governmental parasitism is abolished.

I said a (sovereign corporate) government would likely build most roads.

I like hamburgers (especially Five Guys); I like hamburgers with cheese.

This.

what kind of cheese?

I like paper jack.

BUMP.

Apples.

Bump.

Bump.