How did he (h3h3) get so famous? He's unfunny and unoriginal...

How did he (h3h3) get so famous? He's unfunny and unoriginal, he calls other peoples videos cringe even though he's even more cringe. How the hell does he have 3 million subscribers and in such a short time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oRJkRYqSax0
youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God damn it Sup Forums.
YouTube is 75% kids and teens.
This shouldn't be surprising.

he's self aware and embraces his own cringe

This.

((( )))

Because Jew + young audience.

Jewish trickery

Because he has a big nose

His target demographic is much younger than you. Same with Pewdiepie and the like. If you're over 18, it's not really for you.

>this is Sup Forums now
YouTube comment level threads

shut up ethan bradberry!

Lol Ethan thinks that "Ethan Bradberry" is his meme even though it's some other youtuber and it's not even a funny one

YouTube is all about the algorithms. Most of the popular channels got popular because they got recommended widely. Typically, these channels have many videos that got no traction and then one massively viral video that got millions of views for some unknown reason. Then because people are creatures of habit they continued watching those channels.

His earlier shit seems pretty Sup Forums tier

youtu.be/oRJkRYqSax0

Because he's a jew, duh. They only promote their own.

Well that was boring video

fpbp

>tfw no new h3 ainsley hariott videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI

I only found about him when the vape nation video came out. I have tried to watch his other videos since then and he isn't entertaining.
All those youtube stars are no different than reality show shit.

I dunno, he seems like one of your geeky friends with his finger on internet culture.

I see the appeal

Stood up for PewDiPie.

My question is how did that fat, ugly sandnigger get famous? His music is garbage and he's not funny in the slightest.

What music has he made?

some nig rap i'm guessing

literally never heard his shit

I've been following him since he was doing the Jeff Dunham sexdolls and thought that the site selling them was hilarious. He might be the biggest Youtuber I've been following since before he became famous.

Because he worked with Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, etc.

While their careers declined, he managed to stay afloat.

It's such a shame that he's getting people with actual talent like Kendrick to feature on his shitty albums.

Yeah I really don't get that, I can't see how even nigs would buy that literal garbage

His beats are some of the best

He used to be really good when he reacted to the early pranks, cringe videos and dj khaled. Now i find his collabs. truly bad, but he's still more respectable than most because he's a bit more neutral than most. He also makes fun of himself a lot and people love that.

major cope

His face is so fucking annoying. When I look at him I feel like opening his face from the chin up.

Ethan is funny as fuck and Hila is great too

One of the few kikes I don't automatically hate. At least he calls out jewish hypocrisy.