ALERT. THIS BOARD IS SUDDENLY FILLED WITH ANTI-TRUMP ANTI-MILO PROPAGANDA

ALERT. THIS BOARD IS SUDDENLY FILLED WITH ANTI-TRUMP ANTI-MILO PROPAGANDA.

ShareBlue (i.e. ShariaBlue) is spending a hundred thousand dollars a day to destroy the right's superiority in the meme war.

Milo is not a pedo, or apologizing for pedos. He was merely describing his own experiences as a teenager wanting to date older men.

Trump is not an kid fucker. The woman who accused him admitted to making the whole thing up.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

BE AWARE. DO NOT ENGAGE WITH SUBVERSIVE SHITPOSTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do we know you aren't a shill paid by Milo and trump?

It's pretty weird to see the left attack a gay guy for talking about his experiences with this stuff while he was growing up.

>ANTI-MILO
He's a nigger loving fag. He should go die. And you should go kill yourself too, OP

>
ShareBlue (i.e. ShariaBlue) is spending a hundred thousand dollars a day to destroy the right's superiority in the meme war.

Lol, i do this shit for free because it's fun XD.

Dont try and start another retarded shill hysteria
the fag is a pedo what a surprise right?
Fuck milo

the shills are going crazy tonight

this board has always been generally anti milo

There is nothing morally wrong with pedosexuality. The vast majority of men are non-exclusive hebesexuals. Men suppress these feelings because they have been brainwashed by society.

Relax mate
We already knew this

>anti-milo propaganda

I don't care.

He was reddit, anyway.

Anti-US-Constitution will be guts alive. Who care?

Who cares about that self hating fag he is a useful idiot that's all, don't associate him with /pol

>Breitbart “News” editor Milo Yiannopoulos has been scheduled to give the keynote address at this year’s CPAC, and he’s in hot water tonight due to a video clip that surfaced today showing him on the Joe Rogan podcast, laughing about and defending pedophilia.

>But the complete video of this podcast is actually much worse, because in addition to discussing his experiences with “Father Michael” as a child, Yiannopoulos also confesses to attending “house parties” and “boat parties” at which he witnessed the rapes of “very young boys” by adult men. Milo himself was an adult at the time, and took no action to report these crimes. Instead, here he is laughing about it.

FUCK OUT HERE MILO!

Not gonna lie, form Milo supporter here. It's fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let that kike have the keys to the boys locker-room.

You're probably right. Would adding a sticky about not responding to bait/worthless posts help?

They're going to try to drown this board in useless noise, and too many people respond to the bait. It wastes our energy on pointless reactionary fluff.

>anti-milo propaganda

Why don't the mods do something about all this shitposting. It's fucking ridiculous. 9/10 threads are just "I'm an x, debate me" "O guys look at this tweet" "How do I dress"

>Trump is not an kid fucker
NEWFAG DETECTED NEWFAG DETECTED NEWFAG DETECTED NEWFAG DETECTED

Milo is based

the whole pedo thing is almost exactly like in 'brave new world'. the elitos see it as completely natural, thinking all kids should play sexually, etc, and in the end nobody will be incel, nervous. if nobody knew it was bad, would """"consensual"""" pedophilia have an adverse effect on society? i think they think no. unfortunately, their entire ideology is contrary to jesus and therefore they will all burn! glory glory

excellent summary. sage or do not engage

and remember: With Shareblues, You Lose!

They have important things to do like delete the HWNDU threads

The only reason I like Milo is because he causes the left to chimp out. So long as he keeps that up he's alright with me.

Could someone give me a quick rundown on these two

bump bump bump

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

HI ENERGY!!!!

Pretty sure it's just shills responding to shills and sockpuppets arguing with other puppets. Slide them shits. I don't care with what.

yeah, they're calling him a pedo while linking to SOMEONE ELSES twitter message and never including milos actual comments in the messages

The amount of threads about Milo right now does seem completely inorganic. The people here who don't like Milo generally just ignore him and wouldn't be shocked at all by him being connected to something gross.

This current hysteria reeks of a coordinated smear campaign.

>anti milo is bad
/leftypol/ please go

bump for interest

>Not gonna lie, CREW supporter here. It's fucking hilarious to watch David Brock crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let that fag have the keys to Comet Ping Pong.

>100k a day
>on free memes

Spotted the shill right there.

I don't blame them. For once they've actually raised a valid concern over someone on the alt right. They tried it with Paul Joseph Watson and some others but it failed massively. Milo however casually talked about pedophilia on multiple occasions. He's fucked up and we all knew that already, but he still has a right to free speech.

>elitos

fuck off Juan

kek

1.DERAIL SHAREBLUE THREADS
2.POINT OUT SHAREBLUE WHEN YOU NOTICE IT
3.DO NOT DEBATE WITH THE JEWS

especially compared to how they coddled lena dunham when she had the 'courage' to talk about her fucked up story

>ALT RIGHT
You Need to leave

>suddenly

Don't let milo get the nuclear codes

Homosexuals are quite often pederasts as well.

He's the best feminazi triggerer in the world. Like, they should give him a gold medal or something. I dont even give a shit about political allegiance, this dude is spits facts all over stupid feminazis live and they cant say shit because his a fag.

elotitos

It's /pol

It's not a safe space my little snowflake.

Still; better they are in /pol rather than being inside a 13 year old boys anus like your idol Milo.

Where did Milo touched you user?

GO AWAY SHAREBLUE

Let them piss into the ocean of piss.

this is literally example of the type of non-argument theyre peddling here

everyone have a look

>SUDDENLY

shill.

We cannot let the lefts lies infect the meme war. If the SJWs get into this board it will be run into the ground!

Shadilay!

Praise Kek!

Seriously what the fuck is happening, are we being invaded or something? Why are the mods not getting these posts removed?

>this is why you dont let women near the computer

nobody likes milo anyways dumb faggot, go back to /r/the_donald
saged

>they're

Milo is a kike faggot who fucks niggers. Has this place literally turned into reddit or am I just going insane?

Newfags spearing again with monday off? Maybe some shills. Different crown on Sunday night?

>Why are the mods not getting these posts removed?

its a continous stream of shit from CTR and the likes, deleting a thread wont help because its back in 20 seconds

Fuck CTR
Fuck Crew
Fuck Hasbara
Fuck Antifa

Mods are in on it, the whole site is bought up, they sell our info btw

Hiro is a traitor

>say that the normalization of pedophilia is a result of the normalization of homosexuality
>get called intolerant and bigoted by the left

>milo talks about gay experiences growing up
>gets called a pedo by the left

they just keep digging themselves deeper

Milo is a degenerate anyway.

Friendly reminder to SPREAD the Shillcon across Sup Forums.

I see SB is breaking out their deepest tactics.

KYS SHITTY PROPAGANDA

There's truth to this. One of the mod is an Antifa faggot and stopped the safety squad threads, even though they were 100% political as well as doing GOOD DEEDS for the communities throughout the US. The mod backpeddled and made a bullshit excuse to ban Safety threads.

we will stand and fight fucking shills.

Explains why this board is so shit right now. They're pulling out all the stops in their ridiculous quest to stump Trump. When will those idiots learn?

what if your shill memes come true and fascists really take over?

are you afraid of the gas chamber, shill?

You are either a shill or a fucking moron neocon who doesn't realize the value of milo.

I hadnt read the stories, he was talking about himself being 13?

Why are they attacking him? morons

8 more years.

>When will those idiots learn?

their only chance at this point is to keep the offensive on for full 4 years to wear us down so they can take on Trump next elections

they're using paid shills and they're not short on cash

look i fucking hate milo but the shills are even worse. If they are scared of him enough to do this, then i think it's obvious he is no good for them and belongs to us.

Kek is still here to guide us

REMINDER THAT THE VID IS OVER 6 MONTHS OLD.

GOT UNEARTHED BECAUSE OF THE ATTENTION HE RECEIVED FROM CPAC AND MAHER.

SHAREBLUE SHILLING OP GOING ON ATM

STANDBY MEME WARFARE SQUADRONS

Shaking in my boots.... though, Milo's statements do make it harder for the whole pizzagate crowd to get their story across.

Here is Milo agreeing to age of consent laws:
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065

They realized calling their opponents racist sexist nazis wasn't working so now they're calling their opponents pedophiles.

Poo in loo nigger, Milo is based as fuck and better than you all.

no doubt

Why has Richard spencer latched on to this narrative so hard? I legitimately don't hate spencer, but it's beyond me how he can't recognize this as libel.

spencer works for ((them))

he is controlled opposition and hes mission is to take as many of us down with him as he can

Shareblue is shilling hard.

No matter how much money they spend, they will not take this board. If they do, then we have nowhere else to go.

THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT.

>Spencer, thats the real controlled opposition

>88

Spencer is a puppet. They desperately need a leader and a label to destroy a group.

no one in Sup Forums ever gave a shit about the dude.

>this meme again

Name one person, alive RIGHT NOW, who goes out IN PUBLIC that isn't controlled opposition.

theyre attacking because hes a conservative
they want him gone and this is the only opening they see
but it's easily rendered a moot point when you realize that a 13 year old gay kid finding an older man attractive is no different than a straight kid finding an older woman attractive especially if youre a member of the tolerant left that claims homosexuality is natural

Media acts like a child. Gets raped by Trump. That's not how it works!

Homeless white men who take black penises into their ass and call then daddy are objectively better than Indian doctors, lawyers and politicians. Even if they poo in loo. These are first world facts, Pajeet

2 hour 26 minutes

>Yiannopoulos also confesses to attending “house parties” and “boat parties” at which he witnessed the rapes of “very young boys” by adult men. Milo himself was an adult at the time, and took no action to report these crimes.

Sup Forums will defend this

try again guy

wtf trump is a pedo now

BUMP
ShareBlueIsHERE

thisthis shilling is only prove of how weak they are, their money driven slaves have no soul, thats why their memes are so shitty and cringy, and un relateable

ive seen movies were real 10yr kids touch nude women, grabbing boobs and everything, hard, live action straight shota, EXPLICIT, but ive never seen a movie of a 10yr girls grabbing a dick

Trump

> 100k a day for this shit
Holy Kek are we that valuable to ((((them))))?

I'm getting paid $8k/mo to shitpost on a Malaysian crochet discussion forum, eat dick you virgin neckbeard drumpfsters.

It's particularly insidious due to them literally playing the 'homos are pedos' card. (A card which even as a Sup Forumsitician I always found kind of a dick move.) But here is the LEFT doing it! They are tossing LGBT people under the bus to get at one guy.

This is sinking to a new low for them. :(