Friendly reminder that the age of consent in brazil is 14 old and the world should follow the norms of our great nation

friendly reminder that the age of consent in brazil is 14 old and the world should follow the norms of our great nation

Yes but only boys

your countrys money looks gay

bring it kiwi

isn't mexico like 12?

you done fucked up bro

but better Kiwi's than well...

actually if we must be conquered let it be by NZ

Most countries have it at around 14.

Even in Burgerland, more states have it at 16 instead of 18.

In Mexico, it isn't so much the age of a child's consent as it is the speed at which they can run.

best one tonight is Romania invades Malaysia, three civil wars, UK destroys canada, and we take out australia and russia, plus NZ can have california as a concession

Almost like every individual reaches enough maturity to understand the nature of sexual consent in a different time of their lives. Wow. Shoking.

We used to here. I even remember there being ads supporting increasing the age. One of them was a girl blowing out candles on a birthday cake while a bunch of men stared in the window like Tiny Tim on Christmas. I wish I could find that one again, it was hilarious.

Reminder, Brazil is a filthy nigger filled shit hole.

>63211▶
>
>you done fucked up bro
>but better Kiwi's than well...
>actually if we must be conquered let it be by NZ
They won't even rape your woman, just your live stock, bro tier.

But your country is a shithole

At least they are an actual independent country.

Does Daddy China not let you out to play?

Burgers can't drink till they are around 23, on the argument that alcohol is harmful.

Well, sex carries the risk of pregnancy and STD, and sexual abuse. So I'm all for rising the general age of sexual consent to age 24 - with a close age exemption of 2 years for those under 16, a close age exemption of 3 years for those between 18 and 20, and a close age exemption of 5 years for those between 20 and 25.

This will hopefully keep 40 year old losers of both sexes from haunting college bars.

OMG, I didn't know there are HK posters here.

Glad to see that you guys have a separate flag on Sup Forums at least...

- left for Canada before 1997

>One of them was a girl blowing out candles on a birthday cake while a bunch of men stared in the window like Tiny Tim on Christmas.

OMG, now a 50 year man have to wait two more years for a 14 year old to turn 16 before he could get some teenage poontang.

Seriously, it needs to go higher, with close-age-exemptions, which are already in! People under the age of consent have always been allowed to have sex - with each other - the AOC is useful for keeping ADULTS taking advantage of kids.

hey don''t be cunt, when i was going out at 18 all the 18 yr old sluts were going for guys in there late 20's, if you wanted a guaranteed fuck you'd either have to be carrying drugs or willing to fuck one of those mid 30's lonely bar rats, I did both.

True, lots of people aren't aware of the close-in-age exemption.

>brazil
>great

Stop it user ur killin me kek

How rational do you think you were when you were 18 and horny? You could have easily ruin your life by getting a lonely 30 year old crazy cat lady pregnant or caught an STD.

Though, more importantly, how long ago was it when you were 18? Kids today are younger than kids in the old days.

>age of consent

What's that? I hear parents ask their kids what they want all the time.

Also, can't you get in trouble for bad grades as a kid?

Don't both of those assume that the kid can make choices?

Bought a decade ago.

Friendly reminder Brazil burns when the cops protest how they don't get paid.

Friendly reminder that both your image and the cosplay models commonly posted are a horrible misrepresentation of the truth.

I remember being a 11 year old and being able to tell whether or not I wanted something. Even whether or not I wanted my aunts to hug me at family gatherings, that kind of thing. I don't see how people lack a mental deficiency to consent to sex or what is so special about sex.

In reality it's just a legal mechanism for preventing situations where older people prey on younger ones to the young one's (and often the family's) disadvantage. It's pretty frightful if your 13 year old daughter gets knocked up by the mailman, especially if the mailman and her both claim they are actually in love.

If that was the case, then teenagers wouldn't be put on sex offender registries for sexting other teenagers.

It's about control.

Is it still pedophilia if the little girl WANTS to make love and fug you? Asking for a friend.

Japan has it at 13 for special cases (guy has to be 19 at the oldest) and 14 generally, Germany is similar I think, but it's 14 for special cases and 15 generally. There's nothing wrong with it but it also isn't a particularly important issue.

Lol so fucking true, wonder if its an Aussie thing. I dodged a hep-c bullet when I was fucking a 38yo whore that wouldn't stop sleazing on me when I was 18, filthy bitch even let me fuck her ass from the first night. All the chicks my age were banging 25+yo's so I didn't give a fuck. Reckless as fuck at that age man.