Satan himself

Kek has spoken

How much you willing to pay?
You won't believe me as well.

And behind every swedish woman is Somalian man

Digits .

The Rothchilds.

Dont trust me .. see by yourself

Saturn, that's the simplest explanation.

Since Jew is a theological construct, a Semite that rejects Logos, the divine order of the universe incarnate in the person of Jesus Christ, their father is the devil.
You cannot understand Jewry simply through ethnos (ethnicity). Ideology and tradition isn't genetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfDbvtMymlI

wow

reddit.com/r/The_Bogdanoff/

FOUND THE REDDITORS!

Sure thing .. what ever you said Tengri converted..I have one of your kin fucking with my nephew ATM she sound like a Tengri I assure you ..

their wives

the jewish mafia. look it up, the fbi called israel the perfect organized crime state.

The bitch so loud I cant sleep..

Don't be upset. History shows that Jews have supported revolutionary movements and sought to destroy Christian civilization ever since their rejection of Logos.

And it isn't because they were born with ugly noses. It's a tradition and ideology of hatred toward those chosen people, Christ's own, because they were passed over due to their deicide.

Hey can anyone give me a rapid explanation on these guys?

Gypsies

Bogda

This guy controls the Jews, the Spice, and the universe.

the thing i fear the most is a group of psychics controlling the world. how can you fight that?

Investigate Alexander Bogdanov!

Progenitor of the Bog species.

lobotimise yourself, it's the only way

do yourself a favor and don't go to tom montalks website and don't research gnosticism

seriously it will be mentally jarring for you

Satan

Praise

>Be amerifat cuckold browsing reddit
>come to Sup Forums for daily machoistic namecalling
>one day discover bodanoff meme
>introduce it to reddit because its le epic
>come back to Sup Forums and tell them how inferior they are for using a reddit meme

Devil.

t. german comedian

What I would call Lucifer for lack of a better term

gnosticism actually speaks to me quite a bit; i fully believe the god this realm must be a demiurge. I haven't researched it heavily though, I don't recall anything about psychics...

getting worried psychdick?

So they are directing jews to destroy the West? Why?

The reptilians control the Jews. "When I see people in business or politics who are particularly trapped by the material world, for example, I notice that they no longer have any light bodies at all. In many of these people, the point of light at the heart chakra, which is otherwise always present, is no longer visible to me.

Instead, I see something like a layer of 'shiny tar' around them in which a monstrous being in the shape of a lizard can be distinguished. When such people speak on television, for example, I see a crocodile shape manifesting itself around the person like in a concave mirror; I don't see the light of their throat and forehead chakra." - Anton Styger, Swiss clairvoyant

When did you finally take the scaly pill? Even the Jews are ultimately just pawns. Elite Jews secretly worship them for power. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. inb4 JIDF

The eternal Anglo

Anyone have the pic where there is a bigger jewyer her controling the reptilian

The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions and the Archons (self-replications of the Demiurge) are the 'gods' of the polytheistic religions. Kings, banking dynasties, presidents, etc. are ALL puppets of the Demiurge.
The puppets of the Demiurge are ALL victims of the Demiurge, even though most of them don't think they are. The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions AND Satan, so it doesn't matter if you worship the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions or Satan (if you worship any of them), since your energy is being vampired by the Demiurge either way. Energy flows where attention goes.

Demiurge as Abrahamic 'God' = Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Demiurge as Satan = Darth Sidious

Also, this universe is like a computer simulation and the Demiurge is like to a computer virus. The Demiurge is the original 'virus' and the Archons are replications of the original Demiurge 'virus'.

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge, as I mentioned earlier. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force

fug

The simulation can be hacked. The original virus of the simulation (i.e. the Demiurge) was born due to the simulation being hacked. The Demiurge then self-replicated itself (and continues to do so), these self-replications of the virus are the Archons. The Demiurge and the Archons together constitute a hive-mind. The simulation pre-hack was what many deeply ancient cultures worldwide referred to as 'the Golden Age'. According to the Gnostics (BOTH the pre-Christian Gnostics AND the Christian Gnostics), the Archons appear to favour assuming two particular forms over any others - one that resembles a human fetus (like the 'Greys' of modern 'alien abduction' accounts) and another that resembles a lizard.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

It's a long, ancient plan that is far too complicated for any mortal such as yourself to understand.

The people who secretly control this world have genes that are extraterrestrial in origin. They believe that this gives them 'the divine right to rule'. I do not adhere to any religion, but here's an interesting verse from the Bible about all of this:

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another frequency band that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.

According to Carlos Castaneda (and David Icke), Reptilians (who Carlos calls 'the flyers' - different name, same interdimensional creatures) love raping/killing children because they see children as luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. That glowing coat of awareness is consumed by the Reptilians and when a human being reaches adulthood, all that is left of that glowing coat of awareness is a narrow fringe that goes from the ground to the top of the toes.

Other jews.

Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

The Demiurge seeks to infest and infect all that exists. The Demiurge's only goal is the complete assimilation of everyone, everything, everywhere and everywhen..... forever.

t. rothschill monkey

The Cult of the All-Seeing Eye

Want a free redpill: look up the Israeli Supreme Court, designed and paid for by Dorothy Rothschild; it features a massive pyramid with an all-seeing eye breaching the roof...

Then ask a Jewish poster here or IRL what's up with that. They won't tell you.

The Academy Awards uses a pyramud /triangle for its logo, with an Oscar's head serving as the eye. Check out the pyramid/eye-like logo of Annapurna Pictures, owned by Megan (((Ellison))), heiress to billionaire David Ellison. (And yes, I know Annapurna is a mountain.)

That's the real answer. A mystery cult. Part-Masonic, part-Illuminati, with Rothschilds in the mix (who just so happened to also found Israel).

Well then. Explains all the scandals involving elites raping children over the years.

Seriously though, how do you find all this shit out, if it's from other dimensions and all?

2 friends of mine also worship Icke and have told me a similar, though a bit crazier story. Though they do lsd very often(also DMT), and somehow think it led them to enlightement, instead of insanity.

This is also true; Americans center on Italian mob bc it's classic redirection by (((Hollywood)))

Even Howard Stern pays homage to the Jewish terrorists The Stern Gang with his fist logo; 99.9% of his fans don't know this. Everything is in the open, makes them feel superior over the plebs.

probably those things living deep deep deep underground.

The reptilians take over the mental and emotional faculties of the elites due to being vibrationally compatible with the elites.

What makes you so sure it's reptiles, though?

They might not be 'reptiles' in the strictest biological definition of the word 'reptiles', but they have a lizard-like appearance (hence, they're called 'reptilians'). However, I have heard that not all of these malevolent interdimensional entities have a reptilian appearance (although many, if not most, seem to have a reptilian appearance for whatever reason).

Any good websites you can recommend for reading more on this stuff? Or videos?

Watch all four parts, starting with part one here:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVyu46eEAcw

Someone should shop Bogdanoff in Shodan

The fuckin' Bogs you dip.

That's what I'm talkin' about.

Lets just say we owe David Icke a HUGE YUUUUUUUGE APOLOGY, and a pint.

This. David Icke has been saying this shit for almost THIRTY YEARS now. He didn't even have white hair when he started talking about this shit. He called out Soros and the agenda to mix Westerners with Muslims back in the 90s, for fuck's sake. Dude is WAAAAAY AHEAD of his time!

Wait ...You saying it's our lightning bolt throwing gene splicing ancient alien overlords?

The aliens who wrote old testement

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Satan (the 1st rebellion in thinking he was God's equal) is possessing Jews (the second rebellion in denying Christ) to posses Christians in hopes of a third rebellion in an ultimate 'fuck you' to God.

Like Satan, Jews are not strong by themselves, they rely on others to fight their battles for them, and therefor demand the consent of their host through subterfuge and trickery. Like Satan the Jew seduces and has no power by himself, and like Satan they must at all cost remain hidden.

That is why naming the Jew is so devastating to the Jew, once you acknowledge Satan, you can arm yourself with the (spiritual) weapons you need to defeat him. The Jew's playbook is the very same one that Satan uses because he is their master. You can transpose all of Satan's attributes over the Jews and it will check out, that is the proof you need to know that he is their master.

Moses

WEW

Hey, I'm kind of lost, I just started using this site and I need to find out how to search for specific communitys.

Fuck off, leaf.

Trips of truth!

Rabbi

Draconians.

>cryptoterrestrials

What is your opinion on psychedelics? Do they play into this in any way?

Psychedelics temporarily break down certain mental barriers that we have so that we can perceive frequency bands that exist beyond what we call 'visible light'.
There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no answers, only choices. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

>There are no answers, only choices.
This seems a lot more like an answer, than a choice, though.
>Psychedelics temporarily break down certain mental barriers that we have so that we can blah blah blah

Since you seem to be a David Icke fan... isn't weird how he gets hounded by jews? Him and David Irving.

Jews think that Icke is using the word 'reptilian' as a code-word for 'Jew', even though he has said MANY TIMES that he is LITERALLY referring to reptilian beings. And Icke has also called out Jews like the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, but says that even they are ultimately just pawns of an unseen force that is even greater than they are and I completely agree with him.

Interesting. How do "mental illnesses" like narcissistic sociopathy and psychopathy fit into this schema? or how about depression/anxiety?

Anxious mothers.

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.

This is all real and you can and witness it for yourself if you want.

Not that i'd recommend it, I unintentionally played host last year and I really wasn't ready for the ride.

Is there a method I can use to detect if a human is one of these reptilians? A guy I know told me that he was a reptilian alien when I was young and I want to confirm if its true or not.