Nigger Thread: Black History Month Edition

Spread the wonders of what diversity has brought us with webms, videos, or stories

youtube.com/watch?v=LP0Ji2-MMDg

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2016/12/08/chuck-e-cheese-leaving-oak-lawn-after-multiple-violent-incidents/
youtube.com/watch?v=XtlzPUtyBnI
youtube.com/watch?v=Riqv-a5NeWM
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm, I see the production of Big Mamma's House 4 is coming along well

Just imagine having a family there and seeing the embarrassment of this shit

Any particular reason why she's naked?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c

We wuz at chuck e cheeze n shieet

Bump for the nigs

>be me
>small child, about 5 or 6, brother is about 8
>my dad took us to Chuck E Cheese's
>we were the only white people in there
>vaguely remember little nigglettes running around and being obnoxious
>nigs niggin'
Within not even 15 minutes of being there, my dad says something along the lines of "Oh no, this isn't the GOOD Chuck E Cheese, I meant to take you guys to the GOOD one
>we leave and go to "the good one" the next day
Fast forward to a few months ago
>a news story comes out about the Chuck E Cheese we went to (the one full of niggers) was closing down
>yeah you guessed it, nigger bullshit
My dad then explained to us that he didn't wanna tell his young children that he didn't wanna be surrounded by niggers, seeing as he knows how they're not human
>Link related, the Chuck E Cheese we went to

Now I understand why we had to leave so soon. Thank you, dad, you probably saved our little white asses from a terrible experience with Negroes. I ain't even mad

wgntv.com/2016/12/08/chuck-e-cheese-leaving-oak-lawn-after-multiple-violent-incidents/

Bumping because I fucking hate niggers

A black person wearing clothes would be cultural appropriation user.

nice

awesome.

Bump for hating niggers

What happened here? It looks he walked up to the guy and just started to take his things. This must be the calmest robbey I have ever seen.

Fucking love this. Just gonna ninja vanish around this bitch here aaaaand BLAM!

i dont have my shit organized and none of my webms are named

youtube.com/watch?v=XtlzPUtyBnI
can't fucking stand niggers

he grabbed teh white dudes earbuds or something, apparently white dude was ex special forces or some shit i dunno. He knows what to do: drop the bananas, while the chimp is distracted - take him out.

>asian woman gives the white man the cover he needs to exact instant karma
Truly the best pairing.

love the wig on the ground

Nice. That guy probably got fucked over by the courts, though. He didn't seem to be in any danger when he shot the nigger.

leave the asian women to us whites(hispanic); you have to get to work repopulating the real white race u fuck.

Shit like this really pisses me off. That kid doesn't even know why she's mad. He doesn't have a fucking clue. Somebody needs to throat-punch this cunt that calls herself a mom.

Absolutely destroyed

Niggers being niggers. What else is new?

Checked
>Dat fencing posture
>Brain damage

>yall got kids n shit

Descending like a plague of locusts

nigga had a gun

kek

nog has a gun in his right hand, kept close to chest.
asian lady didn't see it 'till he turned to leave.
dude then gets blasted.

The nigger resurrection spell

guy was off duty cop or somethin, and this was in brazil. even in the states im pretty sure you are within your rights to shoot an armed robber, especially after he personally mugged you with a gun

>the moment he/she learned their true nature
>the redpill

Fuck yeah, didn't see that. I'm glad he had reason. It's a lucky few that have the opportunity to kill a nigger scott free and have it preserved in HD for your family to treasure

old but gold kek

I hate niggers even more now. Happy nig month.

and the Oscar goes to

Cockroaches

Is there a kind of a portable flame thrower that would shoot a capsule of flammable liquid that ignites on impact and keeps burning for a minute? By portable I mean a rifle/pistol sized weapon, not those WW2 backpack machines.

I would like to burn that niggers face.

Acid would do just as well, though.

Just imagine that nigger screaming, running around in circles, bashing his head against the asphalt, while other niggers desperately try to extinguish him by punching him in the face as hard as they can, only to light up their hands, all of it ending with a dead convulsing nigger.

NOICE

I almost got fucking robbed/killed tonight by four nigs in Chicago. Scariest fucking moment of my life, holy shit. I got so lucky in escaping.

buy a gun, living in chicago without obtaining a gun, LMAO
get one even if its illegal there, its obviously not stopping the criminals? Is losing your life worth it??

This is how I learned the truth about niggers
>be me gay 17 yo in australia atleast 9/10 trapworthy little fucker 5'5"
>never had sex think bigger dicks mean better sex (completely untrue)
>fall for the big nigger dick hoax
>meet 7/10 20 yo nigger born in the USA
>assumed he had a massive dick never asked
>meet at place hes staying, chat, play vidya
>all g til he tries to make a move
>dont care til he pulls out his dick
>smol very smol
>4 inches hard
>ivebeenduped.jpg
>instantly lose all respect for nigger and laugh at him
>say im not even gonna touch that tiny thing I deserve better
>nig nog gets mad
>gets reall sexually aggressive
>tries to pull my pants down and starts shoving me towards the couch
>wtfnowheredoyouthinkyouarecunt,jpg
>spin around knock niggers head in
>punch nigger 15 times in nose/temple
>down for the count
>possibly not getting up
>take wallet and walk out
>look in wallet
>I.D. isnt even his he stole some white guys wallet while he was there
>take money and give wallet to police
>2 days later fine a 9/10 white guy with a nice D whos ripped
>mfw
Dont try to do anything with niglets and their tiny dicks
cunts cant even fight someone under 60 KG
Nig nogs are sub human

fag

You may need to learn English first.

Blacks are technically indigenous to the americas.

>faggot
>calling others sub human
>implying you're not a degenerate as they are

> no dad

Omg source? This shit was hilarious

nioce

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you pinche puta? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Zeta Cartel, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret smuggling operations on the US Border, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in drug warfare and I’m the top mule in the entire pacific cartel. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, gringo. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hitmen across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cabron. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, nino. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ejercito Mexicano and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiota. I will shit cocaine condoms all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ninocita.

I want to see more chimps getting outsmarted/bitting more than they can chew.

Nig was holding gun in right hand on first frame. Yes, his life and others were in danger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Riqv-a5NeWM

venezuela. robber had a gun. all people involved are hispanic.

I recommend watching that documentary. Liberia is absolutely nuts.

I don't live too far from there. Sup Chicago user

4u

As a homosexual I love black men because they're more aggressive and have bigger dicks than white men. BHM!

Ha monkey see monkey do.

Holy fuck!
Niggers outsmarted by a chimpanzee.
priceless.

Meh. Over glorified desu. Black men aren't anymore impressive than white men. Just a vast majority of white people fail to take care of their bodies.
Having been with both in bed and in relationships white men have always offered a better time longterm than blacks.
Also blacks having big dicks is myth. Most white people are just super insecure about themselves to be as audacious and rude as blacks.

>we are exploring kangz
i laughed to hard at that

>niggers having a brain to damage
TOP KEK

could have sworn i had more cuz i love vids of nigs getting rekt but i can't fucking find em so fuck it

Last summer I talked to a black dude who seemed to be in his middle ages that owns a liquor store. His store was vandalized but with only slight damage right in Dallas which all occurred after a cop shot and killed a black guy in a car which then cause an out among the black community (this took place in south Dallas, the most "trashiest & dangerous" part of the city) I wanted to spark a convo about the current situation, he told me how much he hated niggers and wished they were wiped from the face of the Earth. Is it right for a black to hate their own kind? Why can't they help their own community?

I can imagine that already existing in the form of some grenade launcher type round, probably military grade and highly illegal for civies, but I don't doubt you could make a meth lab version of one.

Empire of Dust [2011] China in Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=1s

>Doesn't know that clothing is literally white Devil magic.

Nah. Blacks were born to breed. Totally different sex drive, usually much more sexually fluid than whites, much "freakier". Also biggest dick I've ever seen was a 11" on a tall slim toned nigger aka the phenotype black breeder.

>Not even human
You're God damn right, your father is fucking based.

Noice.

Idk man. Where you from? Up in Canada, specifically Quebec, white's lead the way. It comes down to most whites feeling insecure though. Make them feel good and you'll see what real sex drive is like.
9'' at make for me. Bigger isn't better. It's uncomfortable after a certain point.

Absolutly blown the ever lasting fuck out.

Matt is that you?

>Blacks are technically indigenous to the americas.
Yeah nah m8, you're getting v& b& and gassed.
Cunt.

lol, it's the same social isolation that haredi jews use to keep everyone in line

should've performed a homicide suicide faggot

Shut up americfag
come fight me
actually fuck off were full

Depends are you hot?

could someone post the nigger IQ chart please? Have a pair of (you)'s in return

Great story 10/10 would laugh again

The depravity, immorality and naked barbarism of niggers never fails to shock me. These """people""" make Muslims look civilised in comparison.

the real crime here is filming in portrait mode

I love how, despite all the arguing and name calling, at the end of the day Sup Forums can agree that we all hate Niggers and love Hitler.

>Just imagine that nigger screaming, running around in circles, bashing his head against the asphalt, while other niggers desperately try to extinguish him by punching him in the face as hard as they can, only to light up their hands, all of it ending with a dead convulsing nigger.
KEK
Thats why I love you bastards, pls lets go commonweath again. We miss you.

>quack quack I'm a duck give me bread