Well Milo, it was fun while it lasted

Well Milo, it was fun while it lasted.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065
youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMEugOSnpYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The media was never going to die without a fight.

What happened?

Milo is dead

but

No one cares what a "Conservative" thinks

You're joking, right? The JRE tape puts pussygate to shame. He will be deplatformed nationwide.

Friendly reminder that milo was a homosexual niggerfucking Jewish degenenerate and was never on our side Sup Forums

It is sort of funny though. We try and make Podesta into a pedo, they try and make Milo into a pedo.

It's a game of smears, and the battle lines are blurred.

The thing is. This IS the multiculturalism problem in a nutshell.

Media thinks grownass men having sex w 13 year olds is bad.

It's legal in most of the countries we get the biggest number of our immigrants & refugees come from.

It infuriates me that I can respect those other cultures have selected other values but state plainly that there will be issues mixing our values with theirs.

And yet they are allowed to destroy a man for expressing an opinion that's non mainstream (while at the same time advocating something that will make having sex with 13 year olds mainstream).

There's just no end to it.

good night left side twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065

Still pissed off that it took fucking pedophilia advocacy to tank this aids rag

Has conservatism gone so far degenerate that being an open flaming faggot isn't enough anymore?

Except they have the (((media)))

>Jew friend of media Jew horrified at media Jew joking about child buggery because he was himself buggered as a child (probably by a Jew)

Welp looks like that user who posted the thread about them going all in on Milo was true.

Tomorrow should be interesting

>lol this is just like pizzagate, our side will never take it seriously
Podesta shit was a bunch of confirmation bias and conspiracy bullshit. #MiloGate is publicly available recording of him advocating for pedophilia.

Keep pretending though.

So many important things going on in the world and you LARPers focus on A GAY JEW. Fucking beta numales LEAVE

FAKE NEWS

IGNORE RHETORICIANS

THEY ARE THE CANCER KILLING THE SOLUTIONS

As much as I hate Jake Tapper, I will never advocate for a faggot Jew. Espessially when he defends pedos

Trump held up a pride flag at a rally, your kind is dead.

Fake News Jake
This

Oh God what's the milo tape?

Milo being a flamboyant gay guy can protect him from a lot of things in the media but not this.
RIP in pepperonis I cry every time

MAN YOUR MEME STATIONS, (((THEYRE))) GOING ALL OUT

>i thought pewds would be the catalyst for World Meme War II
>it was Milo all along

Your place is on the front lines, user. Are you ready to serve a second time?

Lindsey Graham? I knew he was a fag.

sage

Milos reading too much salon.

A faggot wants to fuck children?

Stop the presses!

Media money can't compete against weaponized autism.

2 hour 26 minutes

>Yiannopoulos also confesses to attending “house parties” and “boat parties” at which he witnessed the rapes of “very young boys” by adult men. Milo himself was an adult at the time, and took no action to report these crimes.

Sup Forums will defend this.

>Fake news central trying to discredit a random loud faggot
That Maher interview really put them in panic mode.

rol
give me italy

REEE
SO CLOSE

Milo has enough resources and supporters to easily defend this.
But like everything, the media will twist it.
unfortunately, this is very easy to twist.

>Sup Forums will defend this

Nah. I want that fag dragged

Milo was molested as a child too

sage

Sup Forums will defend this faggot pedo

rolling

Barney is on the other channel mate

he already basically was.

>leftists say that homosexuality is perfectly normal
>gets mad when homo boys and men touch each other

too bad theyre only using this to attack milo else they might actually realize that homosexuality is a mental disorder and stop sliding down the slope before it's too late

Shill shitposting, there are better things on wich to focus like weren't we having some swedish threads

Kek

2 hour 26 minutes

>Yiannopoulos also confesses to attending “house parties” and “boat parties” at which he witnessed the rapes of “very young boys” by adult men. Milo himself was an adult at the time, and took no action to report these crimes.

Sup Forums will defend this...

try again bitch

Milo was always an annoying, obnoxious "civic nationalist" faggot who was blatantly in it for the attention

It was only fun for all the niggers and kids he fucked with his gay greco-jewish penis.
>Milo will not be missed

FAKE NEWS, I REPEAT, FAKE NEWS. MILO IS SURGING IN POPULARITY BECAUSE OF THE BILL MAHER INTERVIEW AND HAS RECENTLY BEEN INVITED TO SPEAK AT CPAC. THE SHILLS ARE TERRIFIED. THE LEFT IS DYING.

looks like you'll be a roach in your next life

ROlling

2 hour 26 minutes

yea thats why hes being "attacked", try again cuck

LMAO @ Tapper's fake conservative "friend."

Re: Tape
Most salient issue here, is that Milo claims he couldn't receive nurturing & love outside of a pedophilic, gay relationship.

STRONGLY speaks to environmental influences on homosexuality.

If this is a criticism of Milo, it's a criticism of the entire gay community - one that it probably deserves.

8% of male children are sexually abused. Is it a surprise that might be associated with homosexuality?

Wonder if he'll still get his book deal.

>implying this is real
at least you're not wrong about the autism

This happened a year ago, why are they just now making a big deal?

>youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU

>2 hour 26 minutes
>>Yiannopoulos also confesses to attending “house parties” and “boat parties” at which he witnessed the rapes of “very young boys” by adult men. Milo himself was an adult at the time, and took no action to report these crimes.

try harder dumb fuck

>milo was probably touched when he was a kid himself

F(a66ot Jew pedo drama queen)

Good riddance.

If they decide to jump on Milo for pedo shit, all of Hollywood is going down with him.

>goodbye noble (((milo))) we knew ye well
who gives a shit

rolling

>Unable to read
>calls others dumb fuck

Won't even check your link now, you're too dumb to trust.

ur friend was molested?

out of curiosity, was he 13?

Does nobody else find this tweet kind of funny? I don't know if it's the bullet point writing style or conservative molested bit but it's strangely amusing.

Also
>be fag
>be pedo
Pick two every time

It gave me the good feels,like a warm tendie on a snowy cold morning...
Anyway Op is indeed some fag
We should be focusing on helping swedish bros,when I went 2 bed 3 hours ago we had something going on on twatter, and some good threads here what happened and why did we get 3 shill threads about milo instead?

let it be so then

((((They're)))) gonna try to kill him like ((((they)))) killed MICHEAL JACKSON!

Bastards!

How do we know Milo is a pedophile now?

I seriously doubt these liberals have conservative friends, when they think all conservatives are literally Hitler.

Maybe these are Conservatives in the sense they only believe in 20 genders

The Rogan interview has been available for a year now and was heard by millions of people already. This isn't like the pussygate tape which was something no one had ever heard before. Now suddenly a bunch of liberals and neocons are pulling it out and acting like it's some smoking gun. This Shit is fishy as fuck.

damn mario, you've been derailing milo threads left and right

a lot of loyalty for a hired italian

>~15% of female children sexually abused.
More than 95% of sex workers were sexually abused.

>8% of male children sexually abused.
= All homosexuals sexually abused?

I'm almost certain you're right.

Im gonna get india or something watch
also
makes sense already

hes speaking at CPAC in about a week

wtf? why are you defending this pedo fag?

I'm 6'1", blonde hair, green eyed, 10/10 looking, self-made rich guy with an IQ of 152. I'm an excellent debater and not a faggot. Natural born leader and very manipulative. Born and raised in a catholic family.

How do we meme me into fame so I can be our new leader ?

He didn't participate you cuck. He was a mere witness at an underage. Also, he said it was consensual. None of these young men were kidnapped.

This shit was pushed out by neocons who are pissed that Milo was announced to be the keynote speaker at some conference. The left are just latching on because they hate Milo.

>Believing a shitty hit job with a touch of selective editing from the (((neocons))) and tapper

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065

He's defending his abuser, claiming it was the only way he could feel love & acceptance. Suggests a horrific home environment.

This is a great opportunity, if he's honest, to expose a link between homosexuality and childhood sexual abuse.

I'm almost certain that link exists, but society is too PC to even allow such research to be conducted.

>badnap

go back to sleep trump cuck, milo said he witnessed rapes of young boys while he was an adult and did nothing about it but laugh..go ahead and defend it. /nu-pol/ can die

>Sup Forums will defend this.

Are you fucking new or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=zMEugOSnpYw

Why are you idiots so predictable? I swear you can't keep your heads straight when these "Happenings" occur, and go straight to filling your roles and going full keyboard warrior to shill whatever the current Sup Forums approved angle is.

At least CNN can keep sight of it's strategy.

He was talking about how he was molested by an older man, not that he molests kids.

no dude. he specifically mentions being at parties where "very young boys" were raped by men, he did nothing about it. defend that.

I don't get it. Shouldn't things like that make people go "hmm... another Mohammad rapes another girl... hmmhmh...."? Sweden please explain.

Milo is turning this around as gallows humor.

Let's see if he can pull it off. Dies he have Trump powers? Is he protected by kek?

Let's find out.

we shouldn't get involved. not in our interest to defend a degenerate prick like MILO. let the lefties have this victory.

which JRE episode is it 820 or 702

It reads clearly the first time, but every time I've read through it again I can't understand where it goes. Who is horrified? Why? He's horrified that Milo was molested as a child? Jake himself was molested?

I can't make heads or tails of this anymore

see
or see it yourself here

2 hour 26 minutes

Where does that say anything about him molesting anyone?

Holy fuck, is everyone drunk, or is Sup Forums the wrong place for a nuanced point?

I said it's a great opportunity to expose a link between childhood sexual abuse and homosexuality.

Never defended it. Exposing such a link would EXPOSE how common childhood sexual abuse is, and its relationship to homosexuality.

Understand now?

Taking things out of context is just another tool for a journalist, that's all

Well, the issue is we lose an untouchable that exposes the hypocrisy of the left. There is an effort to neuter him as an asset.

Lets face it, he is a plant to descredit alt (or true) right, whatever that means, just like spencer

It doesn't, the liberal media angle is sending Sup Forums into a tism fit to defend and attack Milo at the same time.

Don't fall for the shilling, there is no angle that Sup Forums can take since it has been split on the Milo question ever since he became an e-celeb. The Sup Forumsacks are going to shit up the board with this story for the next 24 hours, unfortunately.

wait... you guys aren't ACTUALLY supporting paedophilia r-right?