/TWG/- Third world general

>it's my bday edition

First World goys are allowed too.

IKTF pajeet bro

b-but india is nice place!!!

i checked dna of my ancestor and I found out that my ancestor is related to india

>mfw my ID

what did kek mean by this?

also post rare hitlers

happy birthday pajeet

You Germans just can't stop thinking about gas

Lmao nice

Thanks lad

>You Germans just can't stop thinking about gas
need some zyklon B up in this bich

Also Ween is a band and Gene Ween is of Jewish decent

Congrats.
You have some poo genes in you

Sup guys

hi

poo

Happy birthday Sanjay :)

Witnessed.

Happy birthday Goy

Thx guys!

What are you getting as a present? I know what you're certainly not getting.

>I know what you're certainly not getting.
a laptop

>88
what did jews mean by this

Haven't got any presents per se since I was 12.
>I know what you're certainly not getting.
Hehe

They did just beat us in cricket!

habby b-day Pageet.

Happy birthday fag.

not sure whats worse, them beating you or the fact their prize is they get australia

POO
IN
L
O
O

How would Sup Forums fix 3rd world countries and advance them to 2nd world? If it's even possible.

Life is truly suffering, not even the poor chicks want my dick anymore, they fuck some poor ugly shit skinned ogor instead, shit was easier when I was in school, I used to get a ton of girl's back then, not like I did anything about it anyways, I used to act like I was better than them and ignore them like a true a autismo, FUUCKK MAN! JUST END MY LIFE!. I dress nice and I always look my best, I'm pretty light skinned too, It's not as easy as it used to be in high school, you didn't even have to do anything, they would approach you literally begging for dick, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!
FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!

Let us all Pajeets work together and start a company that makes poo disappear.

>caring for 3dpd.

eat the iron pill already and jump to 2d.

White skinned not overweight American here. I've not had sex in 7 years. Honestly, the fact that you're here has more to do with you not getting laid than your ethnicity.

Sup Forums ruined me, I used to be a normal cute little blue pilled boy with huge aspirations, I thought everything was going to work out in the end but I fell freefall into a pit of depression and self pity, I dropped out of highschool twice and I fell into isolation, a part of me likes to blame it for my mold covered cealling in my old house, It only grew in my room and it looked like it belonged in horror flick, it was dense layer of black mold which has been known to cause depression, low iq, sleep deprivation, metal fog, exhaustion and mood swings, my life went horribly wrong coincidently in those 3 or 4 year's of living in that house, It feels like I'm finally getting myself back, I can't really describe those 4 year's, it felt like I was in a cloud of consistent exhaustion and lack of want, I wasn't really being myself, I'm not sure if it's an excuse for my behaviour or not, I feel like I've been cured of a sickness, and I'm feeling the side affects of prolonged exposure.