youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this gif is for ants.

Yeah I guess thanks for picking the cotton, I don't know how America would have been built without cotton shirts.

You just know

L - ow
E - negry
A - utistic
F - aggot

Blacked

this

I feel like the Chinese did almost as much if not more since they built the railroads.
They may have done the farming, but we invented anything useful.

Pretty cute

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

>dumb useless niggers are paid millions of dollars by people who have managed to give them purpose as "entertainers" in a rigged game... leading to a white person doing what was destined to happen: win

She absolutely went home with one of them to get the walls of her vag stretched by 9 inches of the thickest chocolate sausage.

America isn't made of cotton

Is barneyfag dead? I haven't seen him in a while

Yeah its defs not the guys being paid millions to bounce a ball and fuck a woman every single night (including the girl in the gif) who are winning.

That's like saying McDonalds was built by cows.

>Australian intellectuals

>E-EVERYTHING IS MADE OUT OF COTTON

Is that Taylor swift? God dammit, BLACKED again..

He just splerges out on /qa/ now

SHEEEEEEEIT

>Amerikanen women are THIS giddy, unable to exert themselves and/or let others do it for them
I don't know why this makes me chuckle.

Niggers invented all the wonderful technology that made civilization so easy and wonderful? No?
Niggers worked hard and made the best choices to prosper and keep the family unit strong? No?
White supremacist system? Wait how do asians benifit so much? The work hard and make the right choices? Oh yeah!

Cute .gif arguement, kys leaf.

She even admitted to having had a black boyfriend for awhile

Good riddance I say. Guy was making it far worse than it needed to be.

>how Canadians get laid

theyre fucking miserable, dumb, and apparently promiscuous and unfaithful to their wives. how is that winning?

I would ecstatically inseminate 63-year-old Christie Brinkley.

Yo get raped by an emu you fuckiny lkonely beta leper shitstain.

They were not white people they were anglos.

this nigger is triggered!

this...this can't be true!

Some overcompensated basketball Americans hoisting a privileged white woman to a goal she could never attain

Where have I heard this one

Hillary Clinton

>Not black
Too bad your skin couldnt save your parents marriage white boy. subhuman mutant leper.

>nigger
>parents

Bitch, you know you were raised by your grandma.

HE'S BACK!

This user is

>a frustrated muslim
>was sexually molested by his uncle
>and liked it
>son of two doctors
>has no friends at school
>has no other siblings

He comes almost every weekend

/thread

>>How white people built America

By throwing a ball through a hoop? If that were the case, Detroit, Baltimore, Camden, and St. Louis would all be thriving civilizations, not third world ruins.

Sorry, Sambo, but it takes more than playing a child's game with a rubber ball to create and maintain western civilization.

God, you niggers are simpletons.

Youre white, lonely, ugly. Sad all the time cuz your whore of a mother broke your home billy. She ruined your life and its why you are here. Wah wah wah. Whore mommy! damn you black ppl. I just come here to smack you betas around. Its fun. What are you lepers gonna do about it. Race war now? Show me leper. Show me coward. You pathetic pieces of shit cant even accept reality. The truth is too much for you to handle. 100% pathetic. Recessive failed genetics.

White ppl be like. Muh supmremacy! Did you mean albinism? A disease? A deficieny? Is that what you meant shame filled cowering mutant. Get ready to be BTFO of existence. Youre an abomination.

Well damn, you didn't deny it...sorry that happened to you user.

Do you legit think white people are white because of albinism? How autistic are you?

Youre afraid user, youre so afraid and pathetic. I love it. I will drown you in your shame. Waterboard you with your hate. Its already too late. Bye bye Albino. #WhiteGenocideWorldWide

Yeah cuz males totally get raped all the time guys! totally needed to say no that never happened. Stfu coward. Beg for existe
nce and be denied. Recessive Genetics BTFO.

Internet = Great Equalizer, Caste system destroyed. Bye bye leper. Enjoy what little time you have left.

What about vitiligo?
>absence of melanin

The potato nigger Irish did more and we're treated like shit I thought. Built the infrastructure did the heavy lifting more than just get a few southern whites rich

Man it must be depressing that the mutants advanced civilization thousands of times more than the so called normal people and enslaved millions of them at the same time.

Niggers left to their own devices always rape murder and even cannibalize each other must be embarrassing and hard to accept if your even smart enough to think about it op

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Well, they're white. So that's good. But they're too white. Like too much of a good thing...

What about vitligo.

"Albinos have no melanin!" White cowards favorite lies and excuse "They have red eyes and no melanin! omg!! no melannin!! omhhhggg we have melanin thoo!!

Yeah, cuz it was bred into you moron. By people you hate.

Look at cows, thats vitiligo. Same with dogs and cats. Thats what causes those patches of different colored skin. Cuz their animals, and animals rape, so it spreads pretty easy. Humans, shun. The albino Raven is the loneliest animal on the planet.

Bottom line. White folks dont exist and theyre fucking cowards. Cant even accept reality and make the world follow some bs lies just to hide their pathetic shitty recessive genetic shame.

Saying black people built America is like saying the janitors at Apple or Microsoft built that company.....blacks were just brought over to do the shot whites didn't want to do....just like the beaners

Must be depressing for you, that your mother was sucha whore, who didnt love you. That she broke you family, your home, and left you a ruined mess of a person. Broken home billy. Sad!

The chickens are coming to roost mutant. Paradigm shift yall like to faggotly call it. Its time leper. Theres been an awakening in the force bino,