Shots FUCKING fired

Shots FUCKING fired

How does it feel to know that your incessant meme:ing about Sweden now indirectly leads to your own president getting lectured for being an idiot?

Rape meme is false - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Swedish_rape_statistics
Terrorism meme is false - Last terrorist attack was over a century ago when some communist blew up a car!
Immigration meme is false - Both America and Canada have more Somalians than Sweden and shitholes like Norway have more per capita! Sad!
Self-hate meme is false - Just look at our election results! Anyone who brings in immigrants are instantly kicked out of government!

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/we-should-practice-truth-statistics-even-when-it-hurts
ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI&lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's okay to cry Sweden. You don't have to pretend like everything's alright.

We know things are hard.

It will get better when Trump comes to visit

It's gone downhill for sure, but it's not noticeable unless you look at statistics. I can't speak for Malmö, but I live in Stockholm which is supposedly "ruined", but the only difference is all the beggars that came when Romania join the EU.

OPs daughter

The Sweden redpill is bigger than people realize. It is what redpilled me. The MSM is trying to spin this towards Trump talking about a terror attack that didn't happen. Rape is far, far scarier to most people than "terror attacks".

Sweden truly deserves extinction

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

Why do areas like this exist in Sweden?

>let them rape you
>it's your fault for tempting them
>your whiteness is offensive
>they can't control themselves

There, Sweden's tips for integration in a nutshell

>For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation.
Imao cuckded

>it's not evident unless you consider the actual facts

BIG BLACK COCKS, WE ALL LOVE THEM

>Terrorism meme is false - Last terrorist attack was over a century ago when some communist blew up a car!

wroung

>Immigration meme is false - Both America and Canada have more Somalians than Sweden

they're also 10x as large with more natives to assimilate the subhumans

>integration policies

Shoving them all in a ghetto and hoping for the best?

Making people wait years in these ghettos to have an official status to move into society because you take in so many it tanks the administrative system?

Having no plan whatsoever on how to make them working members of society because you can't even create jobs for your own citizens?

Yeah we sure are the world leader on these questions.

>t. some shithead on a conspiracy theory website.

>The high number of reported rapes in Sweden can partly be explained by the comparatively broad definition of rape, the method of which the Swedish police record rapes, a high confidence in the criminal justice system, and an effort by the Government to decrease the number of unreported rapes
I can't stop laughing at this damage control

all he has to say is one word

MALMO

>It's not real even though it is observable and demonstrable.
This is some next level cuckposting.

That video was not cited in the linked Wikipedia article and therefore can be dismissed as being fake news

The saddest thing is while they say that women in Sweden are far more likely to be raped by strangers.

the general "truth" in sweden is that crime hasn't gone up, it's just peoples willingness to report crimes that have gone up :^)

trying to discuss this brands you as a racist forcing you to live on neetbux for the rest of your life because nobody will hire a RACIST.

Just fucking kill me

Hope trump nukes sweden.
Swedish gov is playing tough. They would literally shit their pants if they decided of trump acted on this.

That profile pic looks like a crowned person of african descent.

And what is 'MALMO' ?

t. Ahmed

>immigration policies
let them all in!

>integration policies
throw money at them and hope it works out!

I don't know what's satire and what's shitposting anymore but I do know for certain that every Swede should be gassed for their own good

>rape meme is false
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/we-should-practice-truth-statistics-even-when-it-hurts

How can they do this when they stopped keeping numbers because stats were proving their multiculti experiment wrong?

yeah, when ive been to stockholm ive seen a shitton of beggars on the streets
it's not what you'd expect from a supposedly the best city in the world

Their logo looks like a nigger wearing a hat

Let's not forget that Sweden is a literal fucking warzone where hand grenades are regularly tossed.

This post made me sympathize, Per. On Sup Forums of all places. Maybe I really do belong on Reddit but the design of that site is unbelievably stupid.

the reason why there aren't any new numbers is because fact is racist.

>American only slightly more criminal than East Asians or native Swedes
>closer to Sweedes than the rest of the Europeans
Nice.

a-Mal-mo

what "is"?

>our policy: fuck drumpf and fuck white people

ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

Too bad about Sweden falling behind Libya on the U.N. HDI by 2030.

Hehe you show them sven! Nazis blown the fuck out.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

[citation needed]

that guy is a well known cuck, lives in 99% white areas

SOunds like somebody's got...

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

Stockholm Syndrome

>safest places on earth
according to police it has grenade attacks comparable only to war zones.

> If you're the victim of assault from a Syrian refugee, you don't really care if it happened because he's Syrian or because he's poorer than average.
> If poverty really is a causal factor, maybe it means Sweden needs to be more generous.
gib more gibs or I'll stab you, cracker

För helvete Sven. Vad håller du på med?
You ought to apologize to your fellow countrymen for being such a motherfucking cuck.
Everyone knows the rape statistics are awful, even when those laws are checked against Norway for example, which uses the same system.

Dammit Sweden, you used to be *vikings* - the *epitome* of masculinity!

What... what happened?

Anyone have that picture of the husband sitting across the table with the wife sitting next to the smiling refugee? Big teeth.

naw bro, you need cleansing. Its not a lie kek wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

>Self-hate meme is false

L O L
O
L

The real question is

How will PewDiePie react to this?

>Terrorism meme is false - Last terrorist attack was over a century ago when some communist blew up a car!
an iraqi blew himself up in 2010

You're drunk in Muslim semen, Johan, go to bed. Now.

>It's gone downhill for sure, but it's not noticeable unless you look at statistics

This is some fucking next level double think.

Swedes deserve death.

THIS.

And will say and do anything to get corporate "gifts" and "support" because he's drowning in debt over that mansion of his.

I stubbed my toe this morning.

How is it terrorism if you don't damage anything or hurt anyone?

MFW Sweden used to be home to the Vikings but now is completely cucked into letting sand niggers rape their women

>ima faggot trust me
>uses wiki as a reference material for statistics

you got a lot to learn about how the interwebs work nigger

>raw video footage
>fake

please kill yourself

But I already knew idiots just discredit the source whenever facts disprove their fantasy world.

Thing is, some people are smart and don't do that. I'll talk to them.

The purpose of terrorism is to cause terror, not to kill people

>This is some fucking next level double think.

Mate think about it, they are on the border of total collapse and their men are internationally mocked for having even more estrogen than their women.

Those that start to see how shit things actually are for them can't even talk to their fellow countrymen about the state of things because they are hissed at and turned into pariahs. Even most of the other men in their country do this to them because they are too estrogen cucked to break through this new globalist media conditioning that is messing with them and telling them how to think and what to do.

I feel bad for the Swedes that aren't total bitches and can see what is happening to their coountry. It must be such a fucked situation for you guys.

JUST WATCH FUCKING 100% TARIFFS ON VOLVO CARS SOLD IN USA

don't worry, he's merely larping as a liberal who trusts wikipedia

More like Almalmo nowadays.

And the purpose of an Attack is to hurt people.

Stupid.

I fucking wish, hate their ugly ass cars.

If all the rapes were fake does that mean all the orgasm were faked too?

Some stats they can show Trump that SWEDEN YES

heard malmo is cucked cause of the mudlims. rape and theft broad daylight..

>the list shows dates that are days apart
>it's about fucking GRENADES

Sweden truly has fallen.

Swedenstan!! Are you a woman? Swedish men don't really have the balls to confront people.

On the other hand...

is Malmo /ourcity/?

Here you're skipping the part where politicians and most media personalities pushing for multiculti are living in rich and secured areas with a token rich black family (brought in when integration was actually a thing) or two to show they're not racist.

Volvo will tell our PM to kiss Trump's feet.
They would get zero votes if they fucked it up for Volvo.
Probably one of the only thing swedes care about.
Also Volvo just built a factory in South Carolina.

You're a pussy and a worthless toad.

Grenades are safer than guns

Hmmm...

Send Trump this:

Swedish feminist cunts are responsible for this muslim mudslide in Sweden.
Tho the man in Sweden lost their balls somehow also.

Swedeeesh Vikings are garbage now.
Wake up you fucks and take your lives back you Swedeeesh cucks.

CIVIL WAR IS THE ONLY WAY NOW.
SWEDISH VIKINGS WHO CUT OFF YOUR BALLS?

What is this "Peter Springare" report ?! !

Some may call "terror" attack even the rape, organized burglarly, no-go zones and other crimes...

Pretending, that if BOMB does not explode, then it is not a terror, is ridiculous...

> Rape meme is false
> Terrorism meme is false
> Immigration meme is false
> Self-hate meme is false

GOVERNMENT LIES and propaganda...

We do not trust you any more !

We owe you nothing. If you wish to commit suicide -- don't take us all with you.

>it's not noticeable unless you look at statistics.

Let's be honest guys. Drumpf is getting btfo more and more? What is this guy even thinking about? He's completely crazy. I know that that he also stated that apparently the things in Germany ''are awful'' wich is total bullshit. He may check the facts with our police. The migrants/refugees are not more criminal than the ''native'' germans. It's the other way around. Statistically germans are prone to be more violent and criminal.
Can't wait till he sets a foot on german soil. There will be massive demonstration against him. Expect many 100k people on the streets protesting against this racist. Obama was very popular here. Drumpf on the other hand is a racist idiot and everybody hates him.

>leaving out the sources

Wait, so you admit you're wrong?

You are false

What if trump is trying to trick the media into reporting on how bad the refugees are though? 12d chess

Then he should've ended the sentence before getting to Sweden. It disproves his point and he only got away with it because americans don't know any better.

Noone cares what Swedish government retards who get their opinions from Huffington Post think.

is that an image of a robber wearing a face mask and winter cap?

>hahaha let us inform Trump about our immigration and integration policies at the same time a party that is against immigration JUST LIKE TRUMP is becoming our biggest party

SWEDEN

IS

A

FUCKING

JOKE

Jag kill me now

reminder that that guy in the image got a criminal charge against him for "hate speech"

he's telling the truth and they're gonna do everything in their power to jail him for it.

I wouldn't mind Jews if it wasn't for the Holohoax. It's clear your regular Jew is different from the satanic global domination types, but then they all subscribed to the big lie for their benefit, so they deserve what they get

Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI&lc

Send this to all your friends

Only on Sup Forums can you post statistics that were already disproved and be taken seriously

either way this should start some shit in Sweeden and maybe in Europee

Yes. There is nothing wrong. It's not like people are making predictions based off of trends backed up by demographic data. Just keep repeating "everything is fine, everything is fine" and you'll be ok.

Sweden deserves everything it gets at this point.