Would homosexuality be legal in the white ethnostate?

would homosexuality be legal in the white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

nope

Homosexuality—> cross dressing—> feminine boys—> young boys
It's a slippery slope and these things are already becoming "normal"
>white ethnostate: homosexuality=death in every case, no exceptions

It should be. Just not shoved down your throat>

THE DINGOES ARE COMING

Oh shit...

He's not wrong. As long as you crack down on the rest of the shit it's not an issue

no

he's a faggot.

Reminds me of something: thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

na...
hello na
HELL NAAOOO!!!
In fact saying that might just get the shit kicked out of you.

no, milo would get the shock therapy

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Death Penalty

As long as you don't racemix

yes, and it would be called 'sexuality' and 99/100 men would still marry a woman and have children with them.

Exile.

Obviously not every comparison between our culture and islam is bad, that's just bad reasoning in it's most pure form.

homosexuality wouldn't be prevalent if it would come with the direct effect of death, not even from the consequence, but by subjecting less individuals to the traumatizing effects of sexual abuse on the mind and the future of children.

Consequences and setting perimeters or boundaries for societal values is not an issue, and if you think it is, you're probably a degenerate filled nigger.

Wouldn't there need to be 2 white ethnostates, one for the anti-gay and pro-gay whites?

I dont know. Ask the right wing homophobic cover girl pedos who lead it

You wouldn't be illegal but it should be frowned upon as It breeds degeneracy if allowed to fester. And also fucks with birth rates.

Hell yea

they adopt straight couples' unwanted kids, thats a good thing
Id allow it... and im totally not gay guise

I'm tworn on this it may be possible for the body to handle a small amount of degeneracy. I mean hitler had fags and kikes that followed him however it should be kept in the closet and still they may only be a stepping stone if u will. Useful idiots that may or may not earn our respect based on their character but for the most part gas their asses

>would homosexuality be legal in the white ethnostate?

If it's discrete, like heterosexuality. Half of what makes homosexuality degenerate is the constant flaunting of your sexuality. Men and women don't have nude parades celebrating the fact they like to fuck each other. That's degenerate.