You are all pedos

Come the fuck on, i know we're all shitposting left right and center but you think i can't see how in the closet some of you are?

You're on a fucking anime imageboard which as little as 3 years ago was a hotbed for cp, you sick cunts.

Perhaps that's why you pretend to be so anti-pedo, because you faggots secretly are hiding in the closet.
Just like faggots that go and bash other gay people to hide their own desires, it's a mental strategy for coping.

Don't judge before you try

Projection: The Post
Starring: OP
OP: faggot

Nice dduubbs

Why are you here m80?

I knew you sick cunts were really just in the closet.

No point trying to hide it, 4channers.

Work makes me lurk here :(

B-but muh pizzagate

What are you talking about? Little girls are the best. Anyone who says otherwise is a total newfag.

>You're on a fucking anime imageboard which as little as 3 years ago was a hotbed for cp, you sick cunts.

You're in the wrong place, you stupid cunt.

Those where the good old days

No faggot, i'm talking about THIS board.

Not Sup Forums and Sup Forums which are still hotbeds of CP.

Lurk moar, this place regularly had CP posted and still is INFESTED with pedos.

Don't you get it now? That's why when you post a pedo related thread people flip the fuck out, it's because they're in the closet.

1 of 8!

You fucking pervert, you even have more of this poor innocent victim saved. Disgusting.

You seem lost, OP.

Here are some suggested destinations for your shitpost:

It all makes sense

This is (((their))) angle. (((They))) cant refute our arguments, (((theyve))) lost every step of the way.

(((Their))) only option left is to paint us all as kiddy diddlers

IGNORE PEDO POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO PEDO POSTS

FUCK SHAREBLUE

No, i know exactly where i'm posting and this is no shitpost.

I'm deadly fucking serious, the demographic here is closeted pedophiles.

No, this is my personal take on the whole board while this milo shit goes on.

I'm aware of the shill effort and i'm explaining why so many cunts here are joining the shills.

They're in the fucking closets. This place, not Sup Forums, THIS BOARD was posting cp regularly just a few years ago.

You think those users vanished? No, the sickos are still fucking lurking here.

I've been on here nearly 24/7 for the past week, as well as about 3 hours a day on average for the past three years. Every time anything even remotely related to child abuse is posted it is immediately deleted and the poster is banned. I'm talking everything from the Pedestal shower scene to shitposts like Baron in a BLACKED template. You are full of shit.

Hmmm, this new shitpost has made it more clear where you belong:

>>>/kys/

*Podesta shower scene

fuck autocorrect

You're only so angry because you know i'm true.

Did i say the mods were in on it? No, of course they're not because the mods are not pedos.

As you can fucking see, the pedos who post shit get banned these days as the new mods are pretty good.

That does not mean they're not still here, because those pedos are lurking. And they get really triggered by a thread like this calling them out.

Because they know i'm right.
You are hiding in the closet.

>using autocorrect

My earlier post is now for you too.

This one:

I'm just here for the swastika-clad anime girls.

Liberals are going to do to the word pedophile what they did to the word racist.

I ain't even quite mad, mate. Just a little disappointed in you and your flag cos there is much higher quality Aussie shitposting to be had and you are having none of it.

Sure is American Bridge in here

sage

And the word rape.

I know there is, i'm not fucking shitposting. There is a massive amount of in the closet pedos here, always has been and nothing's fucking changed.

Don't you get that?

It wasn't just the mods who got angry at the pedoposters. When Trump's granddaughter was put in a BLACKED template the entire thread yelled at them to DELET it. The mods were actually pretty reluctant to as well. This is true for the other instances as well, The mods are degenerates just like you are. You're projecting so hard right now it's pathetic.

>posts milo shill propaganda
"SPREAD THIS NOW MEME IT INTO REALITY"
>pol doesn't take the bait
"REEE OMG YOU GUYS ARE ALL PEDOS WY WON'T YOU DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO"
>compares all of Sup Forums to Sup Forums, a hallmark of outsider shillery

good god you people suck. YOU AREN'T SENDING YOUR BEST PEOPLE. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>be liberal
>have face and neck tattoo of a cock bouquet because massive faggot
>have gauges in ears and cheeks big enough to put my boyfroend's nigger dick in
>I can't get a job because (((Drumpf))) is a pedo

This will be goddamned hilarious.

I'm not talking about memes mate, i'm talking about actual CP and borderline CP.

It gets posted (and cleaned up more often these days) BECAUSE there are a bunch of in the closet pedos here.

Again, why are you so voracious to defend?
Perhaps you're in the closet?

There are a FUCKTON of people on here calling to lynch pedos at the slightest drop of a hat, even when the conversation is not that related. It goes beyond shitposting too, it's the same kind of behavior closet fags display.

I'm not with the shills, i'm making an observation. I think milo's not a pedo and they've blown his shit out of context.

>implying mods are shit at their jobs
Just come out and say the mods are shit.

It's pretty easy, but is a little boring to point out the obvious.

>Trump's granddaughter was put in a BLACKED template
Gonna need a copy of that for science.

Actually the mods are quite good at cleaning up the pedo filth these days. It used to be a LOT worse mate.

My point is just because the mods have changed does not mean the lurkers have. It's the same old people, tons of which were pedos.

>y-yea guys, dont you know youre posting with pedos?

0/10. There was an attempt. You tried.

>Says the guy that has a picture of little girls saved on his hard drive
This.

Go home shareblue, you're drunk.

My cock would devastate every hole of that sweet little thing and then Id take that gun and blow her brains out, fucking little whore

>hotbed for cp,

Lol.

CP has always been a bannable offence on 4chins. Even asking for it is bannable. At most, there used to be loli/anime drawings, but even moot cracked down on those in the first couple years or so.

It is strange to note, the term "Cheese Pizza/Child Pizza" haunts me for some reason. Was the meme/phrase a natural occurrence in 4chans early history?

Or was it alphabet agents planting the seeds in the culture to denote pedophilia with pizza memes?

Was it all meant to lead up to Pizzagate 10+ years later? Or just a coincidence?

Thoughts, my fellow anons?

>existing in the same place as pedos and other sex offenders
>somehow this is the end of the world

Do yourself a favour and never look up a sex offender registry. If Australia even keeps track of their pedos.

(((Freudian))) psycho-analysis

>Liberals push pedo agenda
>Have no choice but to shame the right for being pedos
>A literal "wot" moment, since they will 180 a year later to repush that pedosexual narrative

They keep underestimating just how clever people on Sup Forums are and keep getting owned by us.

No, i'm just saying i've fucking lurked for a while and recognise some of the same posters who were posting CP years ago.

I know tons of you cunts will be in denial about it, but there are a shit tons of pedos here.

The only thing approaching this are the "no rules" kik groups that get posted on Sup Forums, and which I report upon sight, even though they're probably FBI honeypots.

>so much 3DPG human larvae shit ITT
Well, if it triggers the normie, it's okay I guess.
Still disgusting as fuck.

>little asain girl

What did he mean by this?

>i've fucking lurked for a while and recognise some of the same posters.

lol, no one has avatars or tripcodes for the most part. I am curious as of to how you are "recognizing" posters.

Yeah, you need a fucking hobby desperately.

It's low-tier aussie baiting. He's not even trying.

monitoring this thread.

Are you fucking stupid? There are flags from obscure countries with very recognizable posting styles.

Try observing for a moment and you'll notice a lot of people have go-to phrases they'll bring up after enough posts.

Alternatively, call me a shitposter for pointing out the obvious, shove your hands in your ears and sing "la la la Sup Forums's not and never will be a place known for it's pedophilia".

Delusional.

Are you seriously not curious that calling CP "Child Pizza" being part of Sup Forums's humor/history for over ten years, and we are in the midst of pizzagate atm?

Did Podesta and pals get the idea from us?

Or was it planted here to make us ready?

Why do you have this?

This sort of implies you only go onto Sup Forums.

Milo is ruining us. We need to come out (kek) against him hard or else we look no better than the left.

You don't recongnize the Serb shill, or the Malay asshurt artist?

>us
>we
shill harder faggot.

Milo is our favorite weapon.

We're not just gonna fall for this bait, faggot.

The faggot stays with us, for now.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be incarcerated and studied to find a cure. Child molesters should be executed. Hebephilia is perfectly natural.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period. Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable criminals that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not a crime. While I believe a general AoC of 16 is good, I also believe females that aren't yet 16 that have developed enough bodies should be allowed to breed if they are already married. Philandering is degenerate.

inb4
>Hi, Mohammad
>y-you're a pedo!

Oh hey guys don't mind me.

You sure look like a nice fellow, want some cookies?

3DPD kids are annoying and can put you in jail.

2D lolis on the other hand, are cute, perfect and can't get you in trouble (unless you're a leaf...).

I'll be more curious if a SinkGate ever happens and is somehow related to pizzagate.

Based greekbro.

>flag

He used that image from his personal collection and you lot still don't get it?

He wants people to 'troll' him by posting grey area shit.

Can a mod just flush this turd already?

I'm not in the closet. Little boys' bums are delicious and need to be fucked by a man's cock

You're a newfag retard that can't into basic reasoning.
Pedos posted CP on Sup Forums back in the day before the term cheese pizza is used in the Sup Forums lexicon.
You should be able to figure out the rest from there.

Really leafs can get fucked?

All fags are pedos yes

RUSSIANS BTFO HOW CAN THEY RECOVER

fucking newfags

females are biologically at their prime between 10 and 17
a younger wife can be molded and taught
historically (in Western Culture), younger wives become lifelong partners
teaching your wife morals and values early will allow her to then teach your offsprings (and so on)
this failure (inability) to teach your wife has produced the degenerate modern women of today

Fuck mate you are embarrassing all of us with your "I love Waleeds cock "screeching.
You are impotent.
Kill yourself.

loli is illegal in leaf land.

Every time you're posting loli, you're literally putting a leaf in danger.

We wouldn't want to put our leaf-friends in danger, would we now? :3

No, you're a retard for not understanding my query.

I am saying the term "Child Pizza" has been a Sup Forums meme for over 10 years.

Suddenly, there's a possible pedophile ring found out that's been using pizza restaurants as cover, for who knows how long, supposedly.

Do you not find it odd that "loli haet Pizza", "Child Pizza" and "Cheese Pizza" as terms for CP have been part of our humor for years before an event like Pizzagate occurred?

What I'm wondering is if the pizza joke was planted here, or did we start it?

so if we are all pedos. then how come loli is not allowed to be posted outside of Sup Forums
:thinking:

Can confirm
There's no cp here. Even the questionable stuff that pops up in the pizzagate generals gets removed immediately. Cripplechan.pl had cp in hidden boards up until last week, The feds shut it down.
Even that wasn't on/pol/.
Sup Forums is a board of peace and order. Deviant behavior such as pedophilia and homosexuals are mentally ill.