Don't Believe GOPe and Jake Tapper's lies

Don't Believe GOPe and Jake Tapper's lies.

He edited the videos that have been known for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065
youtube.com/watch?v=RY6iDrdeqTo
youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you defending a nigger loving homosexual jew

This isn't an attack on Milo it's an attack on Trump.

Using edited clips to bolsters a smear campain is fucked up. This is a proxy war.

bump

Everyone knows, but it is the perfect chance to get rid of this faggot.

>citing Breitbart as a source for your claims
Oh Milo.

i tried googl and youtube , couldnt find anything what is the big deal ? i heard something about milo being peod ? why do people believe this , what video /text/articel is the source for this "outrage" ?

Oh, butter teeth.

Bingo. Milo goes down, then the left will say "how can you support trump now, his followers are pedos!" It's all about taking down trump

Fuck that, we need to send him to every liberal university possible to cause more riots.

His claim was that he has outed pedophiles and he's a journalist for Breitbart so of course he's going to cite himself

what was edited out

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065

(((Jake Tapper)))

>GOPe
>Trump is the fucking POTUS.
Never change Sup Forums
Reminds me of all thosr fucktards crying about muh white privilege and racism when Obama was president.

I'm pretty sure it's his article.

Why do people take everything he says seriously?
I like him as an entertainer but it really doesn't matter what his actual views are.

lmao, not sure if b8 or smart humor

entertaining ideas without agreeing to revisit the why of some concepts.

lol is milo the new target of the dying media, like pewds, did they commissioned 3 ¨journalists¨ to listen all milo has said to get him on something, truly the last gasps.

The edit has nothing to do with it. Milo is just making a distinction between Pedophile and hebephile. They're both bad.

No, it's the perfect chance to attack the media and expose how they operate to all the normies.
In fact, this is what Milo should be focusing on instead of defending himself. He needs token defense but otherwise needs to go on the attack.

This is an opportunity to sock the MSM for flagrantly colluding and attacking anyone tangentially associated with "The alt right". This whole thing is meant to divide trump supporters, and to deny any kind of speakers/outlet for the new generation of conservatives that are taking form right now.

shill bump

This is another battle in the war. If we give the leftists this, they'll try to take more.

WE STAND RESOLUTE.

I guess Milo isn't Jewish enough for the (((inner circle))).

Milo is cancer faggot

Fake News Jake

He's cancer because he's a kike attention whore who fucks blacks, not because some MSM falsely accused him of fucking kids or whatever.

Yep. Alas this is true. They will attack every non-establishment conservative who's aligned with Trump. One by one. Regardless of how we feel about Milo, it's best that he not get dragged down by this.

textbook character assassination

they were caught pouring through tomes and tomes of milo's online content to find anything to help them out, then edited it to fit their agenda.

this is anti-journalism. journalism is about actual news stories developing in real time, not an artificial construct of the reporter's nature.

I think Milo might have grounds to sue on this one

No. that's what makes "us" different from (((them))). We call a spade a spade.

>shilling an edited video
>thinking the "moral high ground" is a good look for losers

This is why the right has lost for the past half-century.

>We call a spade a spade.
You're right, that's why we can tell this is an MSM smear campaign and not real news.

AGAIN, whats the big deal ? what is the source that people think milo is pedo ? was it a video ? or something ?`

>this is anti-journalism. journalism is about actual news stories developing in real time, not an artificial construct of the reporter's nature.

don't worry these clowns won't survive Gen Z and they know it.

They will use this to attack Bannon. People didn't care when they called him a white nationalist, but if they call him a pedophile supporter, well that will raise a shitstorm.

Bump.

thx faggos for nothing , saw the videos myself now, why the big outcry ? he made some joke about HIM fucked by a priest and then he talked about , "welll yes some gay kids like it with "daddys" ! that s it
no pedo shit or what so ever , all of you fucks that see an " outcry" here are either pizza-gatte.pedos or dumb dried-up hags ( and i think not even woman are that sensitiv)

defending milo is what will destroy us you fuckhead. he's on video defending man boy love. this shit is indefensible.

why the fuck is pol full of people defending a flamboyantly gay jew on video advocating pederasty? how the fuck did this happen? are you the shill?

fucking die cunt.

Because god dammit he's a conservative nigger loving homosexual jew, and quite frankly the trenches don't care what kind of bodies are in them, the trenches just need bodies.

Can Milo sue (((them))) for that?

That is a reasonable defense, I believe him. The shills sure went to great lengths to discredit him tonight, I saw a dozen or more threads tryin to make him look bad in the catalog all at the same time.

When will these faggots learn that we can see through their horseshit? David Brock is a cumeater.

Nobody here liked milo in the first place he is a gay kike what did you expect. He is bebby's first red pill bringing normies to this board. He seems fun to party with though

Milo's a faggot but you're a shill.

Go die in the Second Emu War, cunt. You're buying the media bullshit, spliced together narrative. That's the worst thing you can do anymore.

Seriously, if a leaf it calling you out you guys really need to quit.

Nobody cares about Milo. Nobody here does. If they like him, they don't say shit. If they hate him, they say fuck off with his gay ass if someone brings him up. We've got bigger shit to talk about.

Why the fuck have I stayed off almost all day, and every time I check in, I see at least four Milo threads? I have been around for terrorist attacks, for major events and that shit hasn't happened. Why is a backdoor bullshit defamation campaign all over here when it isn't even trending?

Really fires the fucking neurons, huh?

What's going on here? What edited video. Link?

i watched the video 3 times and came to my own conclusion. i havent read anything from the MSM on this. even if this is a coordinated attack, the video is evidence on its own. milo said all of it, believes all of it, and can fuck off for it.

i am wondering what the fuck im doing on a site filled with so many people this ideologically possessed that they defend something that their own ideology should have them condemning. i don't even get the cognitive dissonance going on in your minds right now.

>if we condemn this degenerate the other side scores points
>therefore i must defend this degenerate because he is /our/ degenerate
Sup Forums should not be on the side of a pederast

Fucking morons this is a divide and conquer tactics from the left ignore it it's media hype and bullshit just like every other story they put out. Don't focus on 2 words out of context don't take everything so damn literal. Milo is no where near perfect,several things wrong w his stances but he's a great figure for republicans and the right, they are using this to get rid of him

all the videos i watched did seem edited
they also all seemed dated which implies anything said as verbatim then wasn't such a trigger

if it was wed take about it then and not now.
MILO THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS
>MILO THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS
MILO THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS
>MILO THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS

FIND OUT WHAT THEYRE SLIDING
>FIND OUT WHAT THEYRE SLIDING

I bet its on voat
and i bet its sadly cheesy

youtube.com/watch?v=RY6iDrdeqTo
just watch the fucking video you head in the sand faggots

It is actually a psy-op attempt from the cuckservatives.
Educate yourselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA

Did he say 13 year old? he is a pedo, stop defending him
Fuck off redditors

Cuservatives or Democrats are pretty much the same thing atm, their global political ambitions are being destroyed by people daring to speak their minds like Milo.

Exactly.
Which is why both of them must be destroyed.
Anyone who buys into this "milo is a pedo" narrative here on Sup Forums is either a troll, a moron, or a shill.
I suggest spreading that video to any of these types of threads in order to break this narrative the shills and the useful idiots are trying to build.

>a faggot
>a kike
>makes a thread about him

Jesus this place is cancer now

wow really angry pal are you alright
whats your purpose here with all this anger LOLO XDDD

pluz dey no more spurdo megathrebs :(

>how can you follow trump his supporters are all pedos
This level of irony is too much for me, I'm going to bed guys

>Leaf
Trump has never been part of the GOP.