>MILO IS A PEDO SURELY THIS IS THE END OF HIM
>TRUMP IS BEST BUDS WITH EPSTIEN AND IS A PEDO SURELY THIS IS THE END OF HIM

fuck off shills,

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self bump;

>bait threads and people with opposing views are paid to be here!!1!

>>SWEDEN DEFENCE THREADS BY MEXICO

where is this thread? i want to meet a fellow cuck and give him a stern talking to, nobody will cuck my country other than me

I see they're learning our lingo

sorry mate but I'm just sick of retards crying about "shills" every time there are bait threads

make us all look like retards

when is /pol not raided?

milo is a coalburning gay jew who tried to steal money off a college fund

how exactly does getting rid of Milo harm us?

nobody takes the anti-Trump threads seriously btw

Has anyone else noticed all the sudden anti-white threads and themes with the shills?

What is their endgame

Good. You niggers need to be redpilled on the real world rather than some conservative fantasyland.

>what is their endgame

The whole milo thing is just a deflection from ShariaBlue's major Sweden gaffe. Trump exposed the shit out of globalism this weekend and now they are sperging out over some sensationalist homo that most of us don't even care about.

cardgames?

We've been under continual siege for weeks, you oblivious nigger.

Here's a fun experiment:
>Open the catalog
>Go about your day
>Refresh every 30 minutes, check what shitposts are up
>????????
>PROFIT

PROTIP: They come in organized waves on the same sort of topic and often the timing is the same from day to day. I mean we've always been under organized shitposting (JIDF, RIDF, UIDF, SRS, etc etc) but this is a whole new level.

To those paid to be here...
There's no way prolonged exposure to Sup Forums will not leave a mark on your psyche.
You will have a part of you that thinks like this.
You'll see Sup Forums in your dreams you cunts.

He DID steal money for that college fund.

How there are so many people here right now who not only actually give a shit about milo, but actively defending him is beyond me.

I don't know what the fuck happened to this place but Sup Forums is defending a nigger loving kike faggot. I guess he's based because he makes sjw's mad or something?

SHILLS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

my problem is that the mods are so clearly bought at this point
jap moot needs to clean this fucking place up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

there was also an inordinate amount of
>anime is bad
threads this morning i just got back from work so im not sure if theyre still using that slide tactic

Aware me on the sweden thread thing.

>make us all look like retards
no, leftist threads make us look like retards

shills go back to whatever dumbfuckistan you come from

It's funny and retarded, but true

The issue is Milo and you fags jumping to defend e-celebs. Let e-celebs fight it in front of normies don't bring that shit to Sup Forums

>why are we being raided by shills

We are literally the most influential group of people that opposes the MSM and their agenda.

Shills on suicide watch

>trying to fracture Sup Forums from within

wew

Milo is genuinely a pedo though. he's a gay pedo and should be castrated

This is the only post that matters in his thread

When floods of posts come all at once you know were being raided

Its a shame the shills will never learn they only make us stronger

Shills aren't gonnna suddenly cure my depression and misanthropia, they aren't gonna make me less jaded and malign. Our vitriol and discontent will drown the normiesphere, just you wait!

dont be silly, we're just a bangladeshi textile image and discussion forum, dont tell lies

To all the people defending the shills, spamming bait is not the same as "having a different opinion". Their shit threads are obviously scripted.

user's right.

It has been a constant seige every fucking day since before the election. A little uptick like this when their masters' panties get in a bunch is no reason to panic or flip the frik out.

What starts out as a shill raid ends a cycle of LARPing b8 threads for the next week.

What shillcon level are we currently at? I've seen a lot worse but today has been unusually bad.

that pic is a tad offensive lad, delete your thread

>that fucking picture

Were at a Code Red level 9/11 Shill Raid at the moment. Good times.

Are you lost? Do you need directions?