A degenerate gay nigger loving Jew faggot gets ousted for the freak he is

>a degenerate gay nigger loving Jew faggot gets ousted for the freak he is

top wew lads, nothing of value has been lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pW20lMoWMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>value
>$0.05 deposited into your account

Said the shill

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the black cocks.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get my cereal.

Fucking shill

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? OP is right, what happened to you, Sup Forums? He's a faggot, a FAGGOT, degenerate and deserves to be gassed like any other faggot for it.

>implying Milo isn't the biggest shill

You forgot right wing and the right wingers he's covering for

Nice.

lol you're right, though. It's almost as if nothing will become of this and it will all blow over. Just like the pussy grabber rape allegations. And just like calling Sanders a racist sexist bigot.

>defending a pedo

hello podesta

ITT autists

>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY.
Threads without content are used to slide the board and drown out actuall threads.

Threads without content are used to slide the board and drown out actuall threads.

Not gonna lie, former BBC lover here. While it's hilarious watching degenerate cross species perverts crash and burn, we can't let normies get their hands on /ournonce/

Milo Should Just Say He's Muslim.
Problem solved.
Am I right lads?

T. Shill

A lot of people on here, including myself have been trying to show him for what he really is for a long time

Good example of one of his blunders

1:10

youtube.com/watch?v=2pW20lMoWMU

He's just a journalist who has found a lucrative niche of pandering to college aged "conservatives"

Because he didn't say that. I don't support Milo and he's everything that isn't right wing (faggot, coal burner, Jew etc), but the simple fact is it's an edited video (think of what Trump said about Mexico and rapists and how it was suddenly edited to "all Mexican are rapists"). I don't mean edited as in it's been mashed together I mean it's specifically been cut to get rid of the context. Sort of like when people will say "But Hitler and Goebbels talked about eradicating Jews", which of course they did. They always manage to miss the last two words of the quote though, "from Europe".
I also find it pretty odd that the left have attacked this giving their stance on paedophilia in general and how they've pushed for some kind of legalisation over the last year or so.
Attacking someone with flawed evidence is what leftists do. Don't be a leftist.

There, you are right, I agree with your view, leftists attack their own people for whatever reason. And they try to manipulate information, that's true. But I don't get why do we support faggot in general, your view is fine, most care only about him as a person, not the manipulation

Liking a faggot kike.

The right should never have accepted his ilk

the real alt right has always supported alternative lifestyles

>alt right

Well yeah the alt-light loves all manner of faggots and degenerates.

Im more concerned about the NSA guy thinking that Saudis are friendly.

His maternal grandmother is jewish.
He said that he is a christian. How is he jewish?

>Being this new.

Being Jewish is not only a religion but also a race. Even if he is a Catholic (which in and of itself is suspect as he is a bad one a best) he will always be a biological Jew as that is his grandmothers race. Sort of like being 1/4 black makes you a non-white.

It is outed not ousted.

>pedos are okay if they're on our side
Reminder that every alt right is secretly a mentally ill degenerate

Milo is a pedophile
Gavin shoves dildos in his asshole live on his show
Alex jones is alex jones

Day of the rope for you degenerates can not arrive quicker

That's not how Judaism as a race/ethnicity/religion works. You are Jewish if your mother is Jewish otherwise you need to convert.

So if your Father and your Grandfather and your great Grandfather were Jews but your mom isn't that make you a goy? user pls...

It is an old way by xenophobic cultures of excluding halfies from your people so men can fuck around. The same happened in the antebellum South. If you were black then you were only free if your mother was white.

>thinks the alt right is a real thing
wew lad

It is just a catch all term for those on the right who supposedly aren't neo-cuckservatives.