Why are you white people so obsessed with us blacks?

Why are you white people so obsessed with us blacks?

Is it because you have no culture?

we aren't obsessed black people.

but by all means, keep thinking they do if you makes you feel good.

i honestly wish most of you would go away forever

Really just want you to leave

the world would be much better off without your race, you have a whole continent to yourselves and you have accomplished nothing throughout human history and you fuck up america through your nigger culture, crime, violence, everyone hates blacks even the arabs the went to africa in the first millenium

We arent obsessed by black people but you brought AIDS and crime go fuck yourselves

Mostly hoping I wake up one morning and black people don't exist anymore forever

>Why are you white people so obsessed with us blacks?

Because it's slowly dawning on us that we can't deport you anywhere and that you will never change your niggerish ways. Containment is the only option left but clearly we aren't doing a good enough job with welfare, food stamps and abortion.

This is the same JIDF paid shill who was posting in the 'An era has ended' thread.

Trash.

Saged.

I don't bump lefty slide threads.

But I still expose them for others.

Type Sage into the options field when replying so that these threads get slid.

The foundations of culture are language and laws. The accepted language is English and our law is modeled after English common law. However it is not uncommon for dominant groups to borrow some aspects of culture from inferior groups..The Romans did it to the Greeks

You would have learned that in school if you had ever went

Sure thing OP, keep believing that. But if you want to know the truth, I'd rather not smell, see, hear or think about black people ever again.

But literally this entire board is about nothing but black people 75% of the time. If you hate someone you don't spend most of your free time talking about them.

Why do blacks keep trying to worm their way into everything white people do?
Why do blacks keep living on white people's money?
Why can't you talk to blacks without them always bringing up ol' whitey or just race in general?
Why do blacks not just go back to Africa if they hate white people so much?

this is pretty cringy. a white, anime watching NEET who doesn't even pay taxes likely wrote it.

>If you hate someone you don't spend most of your free time talking about them.
i don't agree
they are also far more obsessed with us

Whites generally pay little to no mind to blacks, and it is well established among all the races of people that blacks have the least amount of culture by a long shot.

That said, the cultural contributions of blacks being disproportionately centered in countries where they are a small minority seems to suggest that blacks do best when they are a small minority among other races.

if something is a problem then you invest time into figuring out how to deal with it

>Why do blacks not just go back to Africa if they hate white people so much?
technically they've been here centuries longer than most white people

>literally this entire board is about nothing but black people 75% of the time
Projection is off the roofs.

sage and reported.
gtfo my boards

Because your horrendous behavior and foul stench make you impossible to ignore DOTR cannot come soon enough

> "culture"

I just want you to go away or die, Le'monjello.

>us blacks

Lol op is white as snow

Is it like with dogs? They do mature quicker.
If you view it from a nigger's perspective, given Africa's usual life expectancy, ten years a white man lives is like a century for a nigger.
This explains their claims of long history and eternity of suffering under the ebil white man, and how quick they are to forget their sins and goodwill of those who surround them.

>Being a sexual fetish because bestiality is outlawed

Notice Canadians don't crossbreed with niggers because they have dogs?

We're not obsessed with blacks, but you blacks are obsessed with us whites - that's why you made this thread. Honestly, I'm flattered that you're obsessed with us. :)

>But literally this entire board is about nothing but black people 75% of the time
The fucking delusion
>If you hate someone you don't spend most of your free time talking about them.
The fucking irony

>But literally this entire board is about nothing but black people 75% of the time.

Neither the formal or informal usage of the word literally applies here. It is much less than 10% of the time, let alone 75% of the time.

Often it isn't even explicitly about black skinned people, rather it is about the bulk of uncivilized peoples doing harm to our respective countries, that happen to be disproportionately black.

Even blatant white supremacists and nazis are often fine with people like Herman Cain or Dr. James Gates Jr. These are black folk that have assimilated well and try to make the best of themselves in spite of the typical uncivilized black person.

You'll learn one day how much the world hates black people. It's not because of what you are but because of how you niggers act. Being civil is not in your DNA

Everywhere you look is white culture.

yo Sup Forums was gud?

gang gang real neighborhood shit ya heard me

Better than being some pale, translucent cave beast with stolen history and culture.

Go back to yurop, demon.

Don't most Russians have AIDS?

Nah. The entire world hates whites. It's why everyone else is willing to do anything to overthrow and destroy your societies that are built on stolen wealth.

Hahahaha niggers

kek, keep dreaming nigger

Lol niggers are easily the most hated people ever. Even those Arabs who live in North Africa think you are subhumans

Blacks are indigenous to the americas.

>Jaffa calling

CLONES AT THE END AHHHHHHHh

Does anything actually matter to you people? I mean generalities, not killing other niggers/coonball.

i repeat: SAGE AND REPORT.

Per UN blacks are technically indigenous to the americas.

In your infinite wisdom, mr. Wewuz, you're mistaking two very different groups. Citizens of Russia and Russians.
To explain it to you in terms you'll understand, if you get the picrelated dish, you will get both chicken and fries. However, if you only get a serving of fries, you won't get chicken.

In a normal, not basketball American's terms, you don't have to be Russian to be a Russian citizen and contribute to the statistics. A thousand AIDS-infected workers from South Asia and a thousand clean factory workers produce AIDS rate of 50%.
And even then we're only at about 2%.

I hate white """""""people""""""" so much

not so fast there nigger, you see, its is the blacks that are obsessed with us whites. is there anything you niggers won't steal?

Blacks are technically indigenous to the americas.

>is there anything you niggers won't steal?
Rude.

I love fried chicken and fries. Thanks Ivan. Here's your free (you)

You could all die, and none of us would care. If anything, we'd be much better off

if a slave ship was built in america and a nigger was born on it maybe

>Better than being some pale, translucent cave beast with stolen history and culture.
Your car sitting in your garage the whole time is an absolute defence against the accusation that I stole it.

How ironic.

You know what's really fucked? Most faggots browsing today don't even know the significance of this image with Sup Forums

Ah, such high maneurability! Only Ukrainians show it when asked, after letting them rant about their military kicking Russian ass in ATO, why don't they retake Crimea.
But I am happy you found something you like, besides being a burden for the society. Sad thing it is a white man's creation.

WE

CANT

Technically they are. The UN states that if you can prove that your family was in a nation before that nation's formal establishment you can claim indegenous status, which affords special protections.

whites want their nigger slaves back.

because blacks are imposed everywhere, even when they aren't relevant.

That ends the thread I reckon