OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWJSKhEwjy8
youtube.com/watch?v=T0ogmRCCH3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=po1t-JCSXY0
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop caring about e-celebs who are riding Trump's wave.

WILL TRUMP AND BANNON DISAVOW!?

AWOOO~

What's happening with Milo and why should we care that medias are after him?

It's a non-issue anyways but shills gonna shill. Saddle up because this will be the topic for a day or two.

Fake Jake is such a faggot. Poor guy is now a lulcow and he's not handling it well.

They just don't get it. You have to keep telling them to fuck off and lurk.

Milo -> Bannon -> Trump -> Pedo Rape accusations all week

You shouldn't care outside of the fact that it is nice to know. Milo is a faggot in every respect, an ecelebrity.

i didnt realize webb hubbell was a rapist

Look if the problem with the awoo posters is as bad as you say, wouldn't you want to get some new anons?
youtu.be/mWJSKhEwjy8

Tapper should be ashamed. That is Daily Mail tier sensationalism.

>give a voice to the voiceless
>implying multinational mega corporations have no voice
Tapper is so fucking shameless. Posting all this shit while having intimate knowledge about the rampant sex trafficking in Hollywood and Washington.

Will Joe disavow? Inquiring minds want to know.

I heard Drumpf is getting impeached.

When did he endorse pedophilia?

Jew faggots being Jew faggots. Nothing to see here. Going to enjoy the mental gymnastics from the left on attacking homosexuality.

Thank the lord

They're going after Milo because he's the most buzzy thing in the media world right now and because he's an outspoken conservative. If they can knock him off and it's the chip in the armor of this train with no brakes. They're swinging wildly at anyone now since they keep losing over and over again. However if they cuck Milo, they'll have regained a foothold while we have our hands around their throat.

I might finish this one day

>3.1 million views
Okay there is no doubt at this point that Alex Jones' channel is being throttled. At BEST Rogan might hit 1 mil if he has a really famous guest on.

Old Hickory be praised.

They're pushing the wild pedo claims to try to discredit the arrests when they themselves are being hauled away in chains.

I'm so sick of this shit!
There's gonna be a spark soon
We'll shut they're lying rat mouths once and for all

What are you listening to /ptg/?

Left wing media trying to character assassinate a perceived "alt right" figure. Same shit they tried on Pewdiepie.

why does is the president magically above all criticism, no matter how minor or major? He's practically more of a cult leader than the president at this point.

Are the media more full of shit than a manure delivery service? Obviously, however that doesn't mean every issue or criticism they have of the president is unfounded or illegitimate. A stopped clock is right twice a day, after all.

Remove Andrew Jackson from the 20$ tbqh
The bankers mock him by putting him on there
Although don't replace him with Harriet.

They are honestly surprised why they keep getting mass murdered...Why they are only .06% of the human population

I do like the irony of having Jackson on paper currency. They should replace Jefferson for slave rape or something.

It was started by the nevertrumpers.

Reposting
Lol, Slavic history sounds fun, got any reading material?

This is why I rather focus on the philosophies and esoteric knowledge that have manage to stand the test of time since those can remain almost non corruptible in its intent and perspective.

Thank fucking christ

youtube.com/watch?v=T0ogmRCCH3Q

Next week, every week, according to demshits.

>more of a cult leader than the president at this point.
Yes.

He saved Jackson

So much winning

Excellent.
Now we can put Trump on the $20.

THANK
GOD

I've been worrying about this for months. Ever time I look at at a 20 I just think "Ugh, imagine having to see that ugly nigger on my currency"

Give her a commemorative coin and tell the leftists at the mint to fuck off. And besides the race angle, Harriett Tubman is just nowhere near the gravitas and importance of any President, let alone Andrew Jackson.

why the fuck was he let out?

youtube.com/watch?v=po1t-JCSXY0

(witnessed)

AWOOOO~

He's been at the same sub count for a long time now. Jewtube is definitely fucking with him among the othera

Jackson should be freed from being on a bank note but not to someone that ugly.

I recommend an anime girl be put on the $20.
Only problem is, who?

House of Air :^)

please do

All a part of the master plan

Keep Jackson on the $20. Even if they put him on there in jest, now it must gaul the Jews that their own worst enemy is on the second most common bill.

Trump DEFINITELY hung that portrait in the most visible spot in the oval office and made sure it was included in every single fucking press photo and TV appearance ON PURPOSE. He's threatening (((the bank)))

fuck yea

>Trump may save Jackson

>replaces him with another FUCKING WHITE MAAALE President to satisfy those that know Jackson's twenty is an insult to his legacy
or
>adds a quote bubble to Jackson's image: "The Bank, Mr Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it."

Which move, Sup Forums?

Thank you I like my money to actually matter.

I wish we could stop posting pictures of an old ass chink jerking people off, frankly.

They serve the same masters as the left

Thank fuck. Imagine handling a bill with that much ink? Make your hand smell like nigger.

Awoo?

#
Milo seems to leave a path of triggered and confused liberals in his wake, I say we let him keep doing his thing. It's like sending a killdozer covered in claymores into the enemy ranks. The more distracted they are fighting the """alt-right""" the more they damage and discredit themselves to the average public.

>can't impeach Trump
>can't get rid of Bannon
>can't get rid of Kellyanne
>can't stop Pewdiepie
>are now trying to get Milo disinvited from CPAC

man the media is has really lowered their sights
not even a week ago they were talking about taking down Trump and now they're settling for trying to get someone removed from a rightwing conference

How the fuck can we stop monopolies from censoring people if 1A doesn't apply to private companies? It's not like there is an alternative to Youtube.

Not anime.

YESSSSSSSSS AWOOOOOOOMENT

This

>Michelle Fields
>Still lying

Why wasnt she countersued anything for the Corey Lewindosky incident?

High quality memery.

when is our next victory?

Just the many variations of best girl's theme. Nuke energy a best. Fuck hippies.

>"The Bank, Mr Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it."
What universe would we be in if that happened?

Trump should do a nationwide poll to see which is best girl, and the winner gets put on the $20.

They have been losing so hard for so long that literally any win, no matter how small, would be refreshing to them.

I've become addicted to Franks Red Hot sauce.
I love it, I put it on everything now.

weren't there some artistic portraits of women put on US dollar bills at one time?
I could have sworn I saw some special edition bills floating around on the internet, they should use those

Every day

Tuesday-Wednesday. New EO on the travel ban.

Not just all that... but is Harriet Tubman really the best black woman they could come up with? ...Really?

That is such an unworthy memetastic virtue signaling faggot decision. Harriet Tubman was a crazy chimp who saved 20 something other chimps before losing her mind and dying as nothing.

Is that really the best black woman in American history?

Then you got memetastic Rosa Parks who's claim to fame was refusing to standup one afternoon and sitting in a jail for a few hours. Big fucking deal.

If that's the case, put Oprah on the fucking $20 bill. She's obviously the most important black woman in American history.

Andrew Jackson literally shaped this country, killed hundreds of thousands of prairie niggers, fought the banks and was one of the best Presidents in American history.

Trying to replace him with two memetastic niggers is stupid.

Good, there is no reason to devalue the 20 dollar bill by 8 whole dollars.

>The media, Mr. Pence, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it"

Anyone got some fresh potato awoos? Only the newest and rarest.

>mfw Sup Forums will insult me for drinking my tea iced

Literally the same people.

Thank you based Trump

It is the best. I like it especially in a bacon sandwich.

>make one heap of all your winnings, and risk it

where's the milo JRE video? i wanna see it for myself

I mean, Vimeo/Dailymotion and building a video player into your own website are still options. They're just much much smaller platforms on their own.

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673

the "Bannon is deliberately using Milo as a weapon of mass triggeration" theory looks better and better every day...

>you have that the wrong way around

I can't think of a solution other than some kind of new legislation that specifically forces corporations to uphold non-censorship in public forums they host. Is that even doable?

>If that's the case, put Oprah on the fucking $20 bill. She's obviously the most important black woman in American history.

This is unironically true. No other black woman has had as much of an impact on American society as Oprah. And she's Trump's friend which is a nice plus.

They're intentionally promoting pedo cases that they know are hoaxes to discredit the pedo cases that aren't hoaxes. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use.