Reminder: John McCain is a convicted murderer

In 1968, a North Vietnamese military tribunal convicted McCain of murder and air piracy, among other charges. McCain himself wrote a confession reading:

>I am a black criminal, and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died, and the Vietnamese people saved my life. The doctors gave me an operation that I did not deserve.

McCain's conviction has never been officially overturned, which means that he remains a convicted murderer.

Remember to refer to him as "convicted murderer John McCain" or "self-confessed air pirate John McCain" whenever he says or does something stupid.

articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/04/nation/na-mccainprofile4/4

>air piracy
What the fuck does this mean?

>>I am a black criminal
WE

He breathed air for free, air is expensive goy.

>air piracy
wtf I love McCain now.

He downloaded some atmosphere without paying for it.

> North Vietnamese Tribunal

I don't trust anyone who can't give me a high five, but come on my dude

Hijacking planes

aren't you still butthurt because your tanks, planes and guns couldn't stop jungle-dwelling rice farmers

Bump.

Me personally? No; I had sex with a Viet girl at my university.

This is about John McCain's convictions for murder and air piracy.

Air piracy is a serious crime; I don't think air pirates are good role models.

>push to blow up that court
>lose war
>advance 50 years
>present dindus dindu dindu enuff
>present dindus did too much

Air Piracy sounds rad as fuck

sold out his fellow pow

John McCain is responsible for the 1967 USS Forrestal fire which killed 134 US sailors and injured 161.
It was him who accidentally discharged his plane's rocket on deck.

The incident was covered thanks to his influential family. He was never a POW. That is a made up story which served as an excuse so that he could 'disappear' for the duration of the war and not fly anymore.

Do not forget that the guy is an idiot and graduated close to last from his class.

'Reminder: John McCain is a convicted sky pirate' would have been a catchier title.

Maybe everyone's problems will be solved if we give McCain an old jet and send him out over the ocean to finish the job against "the gooks."

Bump.

This is WRONG on many levels.
1.The jet BEHIND McCain had the mishap.
2.The rocket hit McCains jet.
3.McCain WAS in a POW camp.

It was his fault but he did a wet star before takeoff, because he is a fuck up, which ignited the rocket on a plane behind him. It was all covered up by daddy.

He was a POW but all of his fellow American prisoners called him SONG BIRD because he talked and ratted out his fellow POWs. His dad who covered up the attacked on the USS Liberty by the Israelis made sure his little boy got a Silver Star for collaborating with the enemy

But the point is he is a giant piece of shit.