HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

and some more

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHASHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/we-should-practice-truth-statistics-even-when-it-hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA&
wnd.com/2017/02/fed-up-swedish-cop-blows-whistle-on-immigrant-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5DAOeqkMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a brown man

rape is legal for me in your country

I love being raped because I'm a cucked swedeboy :-)

you are such a coward, here is a swede being raped by shitskins while you castrate yourself.

> Rapes? What are you talking about, you uneducated lout? This is culture!

I'm a red man, does this second for me?

I love me some rape and slaves. I'll kill a whole tribe just to get one. Women. Children. All the same in the end.

Your women integrate Somali dick

Embassy of Sweden icon is literally a nigger's face

"Trump, you are wrong, we WANT to get raped.
It's our fetish...."

You guys might as well just put on diapers, wear them out in public for all to see, skip and prance about, and shout over and over again "I'm a sissy fag!!", with how cucked you all are.

Better idea: let's ask Julian Assange.

I'll look forward to educating you idiot broads

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/we-should-practice-truth-statistics-even-when-it-hurts

m8, I'm laughing at our embarrassing embassy.

Sweden is so divided. SD, a anti-immigration party is on their way to become the biggest party in Sweden, removing the social democrats from their throne that they have had in over 100 years and these clueless fucks are going to try to inform Trump and America about our immigration and integration policies.

It's so fucking laughable I'm almost dying. Half the country doesn't understand the other half.

I apologise.

lmao it's not about your policies you retards it's about the aftermath
I feel so bad for swedish natives who have to put up with their government fronting like everything is ok over there

Swedes are retarded:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548

Why don't we take all of the radical libshits in America, and PUSH THEM over to Sweden?

We obviously have enough problems as it is.

dumbshit liberals are our burden, user. they have enough on their plate

What's to explain?
Sweden let in lots of niggers, and now their rape count skyrockets.
Sure, they'll try to sugarcoat it, but there's no denying letting in tons of horny niggers isn't good for your female population.

Thats really weird.
What happened to the daily posts about rape in sweden?

Was there not a live streamed rape on facebook only a week and a half ago?

It's torture

and it's also the majority of the people.

The people who are "waking up" are doing it at a very slow pace. I'm sitting here hoping for some kind of snowball effect.

Wish I was brown or a gypsy. Holy shit, I'd be all up in Sweden impregnating all the hot blondes and no one would even dare to stop me.

I feel cucked.

They let in virtually everyone - do they even have an immigration policy?

>The Fox news desk is our president

b-best timeline

>
No, they stopped that last winter I think. From now on, only people with papers get in, from certain countries. Denmark closed their border to Germany when Sweden did that to prevent them from piling up in Kopenhagen.

Rather that than the CNN news desk 2bh
>Hillary wasn't a puppet
L O L

Getting raped and blacked in general is a small price to be when you're being culturally enriched. Trump has no fucking idea what he's talking about, again.

enternal swed strike again

She was a druggie with a criminal record. Man you are watching had mental history + criminal record.

But I guess you didn't hear that as when everyone found out it wasn't as juicy as the first thought of some innocent being raped.

kys swede
being a druggie and mental isnt an excuse for sand nigger rape
id round up a public lynch squad for the sand apes

To be fair that still isn't a reason why someone should get raped by sandniggers.

I legit thought the emblem was captain sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA&

>We look forward to informing the US about immigration
If that's true why do you refuse to release any statistics about the correlation between immigration and crime rates?

It's all so tiresome

You think your newspapers are bad? You should see ours
Every day there's at least 6 new "articles" titles something along the lines of "King Trump is psychotic"

The police are forbidden to name the ethnicity of criminals, because the truth would "raise support for evil powers". This was decided by the government and they literally used these words in the official statement.

>We only have two options, CNN or Fox news for commander in chief.

No fuck off. Hillary is irrelevant, our current president and commander in chief gets all of his information from Fox news. I promise, Hillary isn't going to come from under your bed buddy. You can let her go and focus on who is in power.

I wouldn't expect an embassy to tweet out anything negative about its own country (even if it's true). You may as well look for a country's tourism board telling you to consider visiting a different country instead of theirs.

Where will the race war break out?

France? They have a state of civil war for a month every time a cop speaks an unkind word to a sandnigger. But so far they've only promised to "karcher" the suburbs, but never really done it.

England? No. Brits like their Patels and Alis and their curry.

Germany? The hate is rising, and Merkel is doing everything to keep it that way. But we need more terror attacks.

Sweden? The level of cuckedness of their women in government is unmatched world wide. The question is: Are Swedes as cucked? Or will a tension build up that one day breaks up into a violent uprising and cleansing?

hillary is just an establishment puppet, though a particularly vomit inducing kind. if you think the establishment in any way, shape, or form has gone away, then you really are a fucking tool.

Does anyone have some quick rape/crime stats for Sweden to redpill the normies? Now is the best time.

same in the uk, usually the same parroted lies which the perpetual liars at CNN broadcast.

goddamn it, I love Japan. Hopefully we stick together in the next war.

Never said that Bong. Hillary is out of any relevant discussion. Literally the only time i hear about hear about her is here and on Jewbook when people are deflecting to "BUT HILLARY"

Why would there be a race war? The biggest threat is by far white leftists

Whoops. dun goof'd. You get it

because, hey, identifying the problem in the first place is usually the first step towards a solution, but THAT WOULD BE RACIST

crime statistics ARE RACIST

Is hate really rising in Germany? To a noticable niveau?

You won't find any that link it all to muzzies. Crime statistics are heavily censored in cuckland to protect the rapefugees. Just link them stories like this.

wnd.com/2017/02/fed-up-swedish-cop-blows-whistle-on-immigrant-crime/

because she was the alternative. not voting trump was voting for the puppet masters which brought about this situation.

consequently, hillary is a short-hand form for targeting the alternative, which is more corruption, greed, banker bailouts, insider dealing, and politicians not giving a shit about selling you and your family down the river in exchange for a cushy job for your daughter

>The police are forbidden to name the ethnicity of criminals,
>same in the uk

They used to do that here, until the mass rapings in Cologne on New Year's Eve 2015/2016. The press were then (rightfully) accused of hushing up the problem of Arabs gathering in masses until public safety was no longer given.
The press has changed since then. Now it's a 50/50 chance they report assailants had "a migratory background" or not.

I don't get it, what's funny?

Holy shit did he bait a conversation on Sweden's migration experience?

Woah there man, calm down. What are we talking about again? We all know Trump is better than Hillary, which is why she got blown the fuck out.

However, to sit here and say it's not concerning that our leader literally gets his information from Fox and Friends (as opposed to intelligence briefings), is fucked up.

i struggle to believe that. and yeah, our media does the same. the gangs in rotherham, etc, were absolutely hushed up by several levels of local government and police.

what's most shocking is that those councils were re-elected by their locals. i simply don't get what must go through some moron parents' minds, as they vote for those people who brought about the situation in the first place. "hey, it was the neighbours daughter who was raped, so what do i care"

Sweden YES!

You can't really speak out against immigration if you love your job and your apartment. Being falsely or rightfully accused of being right-wing might let you lose those.
But there are big protests against mass immigration by people with little to lose, there are more anti-immigration graffiti and stickers.

Most people are unhappy with the present situation. They will only admit that though in personal talks under four eyes. That is until it's voting day.

the intelligence briefings is a gross misrepresentation of what he said. he explicitly said "don't update me, unless there are changes" but the media does what the media does and only reports him saying "don't update me"

God I hate Sweden

I'm a serb, is raping your women legal for me kek?

Don't worry. They hate Sweden too.

My town: Close friend of the now mayor blew away 2 million Euros city funds on personal cocain consumption. And the now mayor lied before the election on 20 million Euros deficit. It came out after the election, and after a lengthy court appeal, the election had to be repeated.
People elected the fraudulent mayor anyway.
Why? Because he's a social democrat. And peoples fathers always voted social democrats, as did their fathers' fathers, and their fathers' fathers' fathers before them.

>pic
cute

>serb
you have to be albanian at least

Stormare is an absolute champion of the swedish people
Our leftist establishment is out for his blood, but the people support him because they know he's right.

Damn right he did. Look at all the gold we've gotten. No doubt that this incident has redpilled many.

no swedish woman would bear a shitskin's child, embrace your own race. sweden won't stand for this much longer, eventually they will lash out against this shit like with brexit and trump, and muslims will be rid from europe as has always been the case throughout history.

They kind of do

It was mostly Bosniaks who fled to Sweden in the nineties. Just change your name to "Bakir" and it's legal.

Not gonna lie former Sweden supporter here. It's hilarious to watch Sweden crash and burn.

yeah there's a lot of that over here as well.

a family friend works as a teacher in denmark. she once told us that the teacher education is thoroughly guided by left-wing principles, and considered from a left-wing perspective wrt their material. and when they show up in the morning, their first course of action is singing a few songs from their (no shit) union-approved song book.

she also said that any attempt at having a level headed debate about immigration was completely pointless, and those disagreeing put a mark on themselves.

and these people educate our children.

>serb
Too white to get a slap on the wrist

It only happened so quickly in burgerland because we haven't forgotten our roots. Our country was founded on nationalism and a sense of "fuck off" not 300 years ago, so it makes sense.
You guys are much older and your cultural cycles are deeply ingrained. The best you can do is wage information warfare, user. Godspeed and God bless.

this is not apparent in your post AT ALL

first reaction is you're laughing at Trump

SWEDEN YES

I can see your job but what does your apartment have to do with it?

>hides it from their own citizens, but will freely tell the US

sure

Based english teacher

i think germany is one of the countries with the highest level of renter relative to owner based housing markets

consequently, your landlord might decide to evict out for having the "wrong" opinions

How about me?

I rent from a society that has apartment buildings in the entire state. When speaking to the janitor here once he told me that some right-wingers had recently had their rent contracts cancelled by the society because they were right-wingers.

So, being right wing might lose you your apartment, and once you're marked as a "Nazi", you may well have trouble finding a new place to live.

No.

>When speaking to the janitor here once he told me

this sounds legit

>Terrorist attacks on Swedish soil: 0

>Terrorist attacks on U.S soil: lmao

Who's really cucked once you think about it?

I'm glad you justify the rape of girls who take drugs Or have mental issues .
>KYS

Rotherham is liberal democrat by a huge margin

Rape capital of the west hahahahahahahaha indeed.

Sooo.. he going to try and rape him?

Drumpf btfo by sota bror

I'm moving to sweden.

Holy shit they type like typical SJWs.
Just fuck my Sweden up

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5DAOeqkMU

>don't objectify me

Is that whore Isabella Lovin going to do it?

He could just sit back and watch Sweden burn instead of calling attention to it. Good on him for baiting teeth-gnashing retards into taking an actual look at how Sweden's "cultural enrichment" program is going.

John Oliver can't destroy anything.

He's the one who checks the apartments before tenants move out and who's handed the keys when they do, so he knows.

This will only end up exposing the Swedish lugenpresse.

Trump is taking on the world's media, not just the U.S.

5-dimensional chess

Aw I was hoping for a shart at the end.