VEGAN GAINS CONFIRMED RED-PILLED

Vegan Gains (a big Youtuber) drops serious red pills, I'm 80% sure he's a channer;

He mentions:

>White guilt
>(((Mainstream media)))
>PC culture
>Importance of freedom of speech
>Liberal hypocrisy
>Calls Jacksepticeye a ''virtue-signalling social justice warrior cuck''

youtube.com/watch?v=cp0JpRwDES4

I'm not a vegan, and think he goes off the rails a lot, but after watching him for multiple years I literally just subscribed to him as a result.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off he is a massive
cuck
proof :
he is vegan
fuck you

didnt this guy make death threats to meat eaters or something also fun fact: hitler was a vegan

hi vegan gains

He basically admitted to killing a family member by forcing them to exercise when they were elderly and unfit.
Just another unstable mutt.

Right now he is pumping out multiple alt right videos calling our SJWs and cucks, saying cultural appropriation is anti white in practice. Much more important than what he thinks of animals

he vasectomied himself as to not impregnate his white gf and produce shit-spawns

honorary aryan

Look at my flag you fucking moron

No he didn't you liar - his grandfather had a heart attack and he just wanted to video record it, he didn't give him the attack. He did nothing wrong

self hating mentally ill mixed kid

if it was the black side wh cares am i right guys
maybe ill check him out getting bored of styxhammerhex666 predictions then thinking he is a wizard and sargon's fence sitting while panderng to us

He said he took him out and made him walk up a hill. He died and just filmed it. Hes fucked m8. All vegans are.

How do people still fall for this?

Hes copying the most popular people right now to get views, he spews bullshit just to piss people off and profit from the resulting raid of triggered shitheads watching all his advertisements like good goys

Its ALL youtubers, it doesn't fucking matter if they are your sacred bull or some shit that can do no wrong, they play off of peoples emotions to make money regardless of the political message

PewDiePie effect. It's all going to snowball.

PewDiePie caught a cold and the (((internet))) sneezed.

yeah, and? think im from russia? lol

holy shit I'm in sweden now woooooah

>watches anime
wow you really think he has been to the chans before? shocking revelation

i saw a vid of him sperging out holding a knife on cam threatening to kill someone. The dude is a psycho and is definitely not our guy

>nigger
>redpilled

Wtf a gay kike and now this faggot? Am I on reddit?

vegan gains is /ourmulatto/

Vegan gains is utterly psychotic and is going to wind up murdering someone.

I don't care how red pilled he is, he's a ticking time bomb.

He's not black.
He's half jewish

Worse

>grandfather is dying from a heart attack that he caused, because he had him do strenuous physical activity doing dumb drone stuff

>literally said "if you didn't eat animals you wouldn't have this problem" as he was having the heart attack, a guy in his late 70's

>wanted to record his death and post it online as "proof that veganism is healthy"

>made a vlog complaining that his family isn't allowing his callous hyper-aspie psychopathic

Vegan gains is the worst person on youtube. There are a lot of bad people on youtube but vegan gains is literally the most vile disgusting worm. He also has a pencil neck and no gains.

Jack spidicey fucked up

Shareblue full force niggerizing Sup Forums.

Sup Forums seems to worship angry, emotionally unhinged losers so it's no surprise they'll share the same views

In one of his videos his argument for humans not eating meat is becuase it forms artery congestion from the fats.

He backs up the arguement by stating that dogs dont form the same congestion, becuase of genes.

Then he buys a dog and forces it to have a vegan diet.

Literally autism.

>Then he buys a dog and forces it to have a vegan diet.
That's animal abuse

>shitskin
>redpilled

Dog's aren't obligate carnivores though, they can deal with a vegan diet.

I loved his
>no i didn't photoshop my thumbnails
>I edited them, thats different!

lol The guy is a faggot with too much estrogen from all the tofu he's been eating.

My carnivore dog could rape your vegan dog without hassle.

Funny how that works with humans as well.

I don't have a dog thou

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Vegan gains is right though, the green haired cuck prefer to suck Jewish cock to keep his yt channel.

the pet food sold currently is made litteally of worst pieces of meat, shit that didn't sell or was found to have virus/bacteria/not good enough for humans, so they send it back and make it into dog food

Jack septic breath is a fucking autistic loser with no actual depth or talent. He's like what pewdiepie would be if he EXCLUSIVELY stayed in his persona. Every time I see someone watching his videos I pray he bashes his head open while filming his next dumb fucking vr video.

That's why you ask your butcher for bones with meat on them.

Stop buying highly processed food. For you or your animals. It's all bullshit.

>For men and boys, the phytoestrogens in soy do not appear to have any effect on hormone levels and have not been shown to affect sexual development or fertility. Research studies show that men consuming soy have less prostate cancer and better prostate cancer survival.
plant estrogen doesnt affect humans muhammed

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy

Vegan activist detected...

>100% chance he's antifa, becuase they're all vegan

More burger for this burger.

I don't like him because of what he eats. lol.
OK, Muhammed.

plantbased consevative, so fuck off you uk reject

Hitler was a vegetarian, nice try vegancuck

Emigrated from the US actually.

You couldn't pay me to live in the UK, let alone cucked countries like yours sven.

>e-celeb bullshit

Typical leftist high estrogen faggot tactic. lol you used a vegan (wow totally unbiased) source to back up your claim.

>make organization that sounds benign
>push political agenda hard

Soy is not good for you to eat. It makes you unable to have kids. Gives you man tits. Lowers your Test, but hey at least your prostate is in good shape! lol

and not a single thing provided to at least support your point, fuck off muhammed

Vegan gains has been steadily going more and more redpill with every video.
He is undoubtedly /ourguy/ and anyone who says otherwise filthy lying kike.

In all honesty, veganism is the ultimate red pill

Worst chest insertions in the business.

plant based is, veganism implies you want to push it on other people, veganism itself is a purple pill

>A brit calling me Muhammed

lol now thats classic. Fuck off back to whatever vegan shithole you came from. You would've checked any of the sources I provided. Use this thing called google if you want to know more. Try finding things outside of your own little faggot vegan bubble.

Veganism is bullshit. You'd rather eat a fucking plate of french fries, potato chips, and hot dog buns (all while calling it healthy) than a chicken breast or fish.

ill rather eat a good bean stew then meta that will clog my arteries...

and calling me a brit.. did you even look at the flag? i quess muhammeds dont know flags...

bullshit, this is pathetic, dont lie like this

lmao used to dislike vegangains because keto but i gotta give him credit for destroying this cuck

ive been following him from the beginning of his career, he really is a breath of fresh air lately

>"red-pilled"

>list
>of
>allegedly
>"red"
>"pilled"
>things

>ofc, no mention of economics.

>redpilled

Vegan Gains is half white.
>not wanting to red pill the younger generation

Veganism is absolutely redpilled. Just look at this guy