Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me
archived.moe/pol/thread/56261986
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pol is a board of kek.
Your kind is not welcome.

Amen and God bless.

Daily reminder this faggot does this everyday, but retards keep replying to this bait thread.

I am 100% correct in predicting this thread will reach 100+ replies.

Fuck off with this daily shitpost. Sup Forums isn't your safe space for you to circlejerk about your superstitions and making this same post every day won't change that.

>yeees goy we're gods chosen people, it says so right here in the bible, so come die for Israel to give us the homeland WE deserve

Hello /Reddit/

>(((r/atheism)))
>Reddit.

A daily reminder is posted every day!?

What about that surprises you /nupol/?

>Biblical Judeans and Jews are the same thing

No. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

r/Christianity is leaking again.

You're doing God's work user.

Deus Vult.

Let me guess, you've been here a whole five minutes since learning about Sup Forums from r/the Donald, right?

I like Orthodox Christianity. I've been to a close church of theirs on a few occasions, the people are kindhearted, they have traditional values, and have always made me feel welcome.

But I don't have faith. I'd like to, but I don't. I try to live as a good person, nonetheless, but sometimes I envy Christians.

I wish more people understood this

Stop trying to shoehorn your Christian garbage into Sup Forums already.

strawpoll.me is run by a SJW and riddled with ads.
please use poal.me next time
>t. not the creator of poal.me

Hi /Reddit/

You're looking for the Christianity board over on 8ch. Don't worry, it's easy to get lost on your first day.

These threads are board culture

archived.moe/pol/thread/56261986

Here's one from 2015. You'd know that if you weren't a nu-Sup Forums redditor from r/thedonald.

Atheism is the ultimate blue-pill.