Wtf this sudden influx of posts about Milo seems so natural and unforced

wtf this sudden influx of posts about Milo seems so natural and unforced

I guess I'm now a #shartblueshill

I've got to admit it's one of the better divide and conquer plans I've personally seen in action.

Milo was /ourguy/ until he supported the pedos...

/thread

are people larping or is this legit

Please everyone don't engage the shill posts.

If you see a Milo Pedo thread, put sage in the options field, and something like "ALERT: PAID SHILL THREAD" in the text portion. Or just ignore it.

Criticism of a public figure doesn't mean you're a "shill".

Are you kidding? No one's biting and it's super obvious

Have you engaged brain and looked at the state of this board today?

Wtf i'm a faggot now!

Yes I have person from the United Kingdom. An open discussion on Milo is perfectly reasonable.

What's funny is nobody here even like that faggot milo. He was shilled here every once in a while by who ever they pay to shill. Now ithey have shills fighting other shills which is pretty funny now that I think about. Sometimes I think there's only 30 real people on this board and the rest are paid to be here and just side post there true thoughts.

Not a shill, I just want to finally get rid of milo

Bye milo

You're an aus so your opinion doesn't matter anyways

They're pissed about his book sales spiking 1200% after Berkeley and the mainstream, prime time publicity he got off Bill Maher.

jesus christ this place is overrun with JIDF and CTR shills. Only a newfag would fall for their low energy shit.
Milo might be a faggot, but hes our faggot. Calling out sjws and the left for their bullshit.

This to be honest.

I wonder if the shills have to get paid more for working at night.

Wtf I am a nigger loving faggot jew now!!!!

No one really gave a fuck about Milo, only after the election there were threads about dumping him now that job is done. But in general Sup Forums was neutral on him with occasional /our guy/ and zap the gay occurrences.

b.b.but hes the voice of the "alt right"

>theater between literal kike faggots no one gives a shit about
nah they can sockpuppet all they want. this is Sup Forums, I'm not fooled.

This reminds me of something...
Something that happened in the end of November last year. Is it only for me?

If you've ever respected or liked Milo you really need to go back the fuck to Reddit. He was never /our guy/ and only nu-Sup Forums faggots from r/the_donald like him. This is nothing new, Milo supported and praised pedophilia on Joe Rogan's podcast a long time ago. Ledditors are just too fucking stupid to realize that. What a surprise, a nigger dick sucking AIDS bucket pseudo-Catholic also supports pedophilia.

>all these one post ids

Yeah. The paid shills are to obvious.
Their modus operandi is pretty well know by now.