Kangz are /ourguys/ now

A Hotep / Alt-Right alliance would be so confusing for them but it makes sense, both groups have overlapping goals.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

> Over the past few months on Twitter people have noticed that a few Hoteps and I have become quite friendly with white nationalists / Alt-Right. People don’t understand it so allow me to take this time to explain.

> Firstly, both sides represent the alpha traits of their respective races. Hoteps represent that for blacks and Alt-Right for whites. The Left is quite feminine in their approach whereas they like to cry, complain, and protest but never actually want to do anything for themselves. Hotep and Alt-right want to do for self. They want independence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8b3SW5QUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hotep is about a simple yet brilliant calculation. If even a small percentage of our demographic flips, the dems will be forever out of power, we've realized this and are essentially attempting to use that leverage to hold them hostage. They set themselves up for this.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this Hotep shit? This is the first time i've heard of it. Is it a Black Power group focused on a black ethnostate and racial separation ala malcolm X?

Because I'm all for sending them back to africa.

do hoteps like pepe? can't have unity without memes

Kangz are just a sideshow amusement.

They are a nationalist group.

Like australia

_american_ nationalists, yea? or do they want their own separate nation or state or something like that?

Hotep have some Kangs elements, but overall the focus is on rebuilding black family and community, and reconnecting with their past ancestry. They don't want to be second class citizens in a white society, and they don't want the Left's pathological altruism that leads to dependency and weakness.

Whether the past greatness they wish to rekindle was real or not doesn't really matter. They want responsibility and self determination, and aren't all 'kill whitey'. They are rejecting the victimhood mentality.

Seems like a good alliance to me. Perhaps there will be future conflict, but at least this alliance could lead to a less pozzed society for both.

You mispelled America.

No they just want to hold the democratic party hostage, and see what they can squeeze out of them.

Hoteps are funny, I've seen Sammy retweet some of their shit.

haven't they realized the dnc is in its death throes?

the international jew is a common enemy to all races

If its about self-betterment i can get behind it. I just don't want them to touch me.

That's only because black males didn't vote or voted for trump secretly.

Hotep is about a simple yet brilliant calculation. If even a small percentage of our demographic flips, the dems will be forever be out of power, we've realized this and are essentially attempting to use that leverage to hold them hostage. They set themselves up for this.

>kangz

Hotep is about a simple yet brilliant calculation. If even a small percentage of our demographic flips, the dems will be forever out of power, we've realized this and are essentially attempting to use that leverage to hold them hostage. They set themselves up for this.

checked.

they are corrupt af dude. beyond fucking belief. what is it you guys want from them? and how can you trust them?

> rebuilding black family and community, and reconnecting with their past ancestry. They don't want to be second class citizens

It's not that much different than what most people on the "alt-right" want for themselves. There will inevitable disagreements when somewhat starts mentioning ethno-states but that just LARPing at this stage.

The rollback of feminism and jewry.

You don't have to. Them counter-signaling the left is good enough to disrupt their pet negro narrative.

Hoteps are not afro-centruc.

Hoteps are fine but a small demographic. It's mostly black men trying to improve the situation of their communities on their own. They don't trust the government at all so they focus on building community ties. Ideologically they align with us on most core issues and an alliance looks like a good move to me. They have some we wuz kings ideas, but I can live with some compromises.

Is Umar Johnson one of them? He's the guy that wants to open blacks schools with a black teachers. From a WN perspective, that's a win/win situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8b3SW5QUs

Yes.
It's a brilliant alliance that would bring current leftists into the new right wing movement. A black cultural revival is possibly the best thing that could happen in the USA. Lower crime, increased schooling, better functioning in society, and more people having self respect. Destroying the cancerous current cultural regime would also keep white and other racial groups from absorbing it as well, and if any of you have ever seen swagfags or wiggers, then you should see the detriment.
This is the only hope we have for civic nationalism to function.

I'm hopeful that someone will make threads (hell, invite Hoteps like Ali Shakur to start doing them on Sup Forums) discussing how we can reform the sections of society most attacked by (((degenerate influences))).

this is why France is burning, you pander to niggers

This isn't pandering, brother. This is something that would never work in your country as it's majorly black, meanwhile in the USA or perhaps even France they remain a minority with access to the resources to better themselves and are surrounded by high culture.
Cultural revival would also likely mean stagnating birthrates like you see with white populations in the west, the implications of this toward welfare savings are immense as well.
If this should succeed in the USA, they would likely push for reforming Africa as well, which would be a multigenerational effort, but doable. That continent is expected to boom in population and this is likely the only way to truly stem that terrible torrential tide.

>neonazis and blackpanters are the ones who will accomplish M.L.K's dream.

What fucking timeline am I on?

DAS RIGHT

B- BRAAAAAAP?

It's niggers wanting to stop being niggers and relying on themselves instead on gibs.
Really it's a good thing.

Pandering to nigs is maintainig them on gibs and explaining that people being fed up with their cultural problem of violence murders and delinquancy are horrible nazi biggot and that they shouldn't change their way.
It's exactly what France does.

this isnt pandering, this is working with niggers to self-segregate ourselves.

The American Nazi Party used to attend Malcolm X rallies to provide security & vice-versa

Be careful not to go full cuckservative though, it's not about saving the black race or the right adopting their own pet negroes. The subtext here is that they want to be able to do their own thing while whites do theirs too.

Both sides could benefit from some sort of mutual endorsement because it derails the narrative of their common enemy : the open-borders left.

that's some nice overlap. but they're not going to get that from the dems.

yea, that's a good point.

i don't give a fuck about their beliefs around that. i only want america-first. i'm assuming i'm aligned here with de-scheduling weed and pardon/commutations for weed crimes; repatriate tech money and tax it to revitalize our inner cities. separate our rough starts from our career criminals, training for moms & dads, new jobs doing whatever the fuck...
we already won most of this fight by getting trump elected. now we just have to keep shit out of his way so he has a turn at trying to help rebuild our middle class.

i'm game to hear these guys out. might even help if there's comedy to be found. yea, meme ideas are already flowing here.

*sniff*?

Ultimately I lean towards white nationalism, but the ability to achieve that in the current state of things is near nil. This is an alternative which would mean ending many of the issues that they plague upon societies they inhabit and perhaps, it could lead to them self segregating to a degree.
Anywho, when the focus of the matter is people making themselves better than they are and also aligning with many of the social and economic views I espouse, I'm going to be for it.

Then the dems will never see the whitehouse again. It's just that simple. The realization is making them physically ill at the moment

There's a surprising amount of cooperation between ethno nationalist groups that has been buried by mainstream historians and shit that they will never teach you in social studies. Before racism became cool and edgy on Sup Forums a lot of the old school white nationalist forums would talk about this. Getting history from their grandparents about he old days when they would work with the black panthers to try and create ethno states. A lot of the propaganda that showed the iconic water fountains for whites and colored people were actually just a bunch of cherry picked photos that nobody bothered to fact check back then when people actually trusted the media. If anybody remembers that shitty White Will comic it pretty much says the same thing.

BPP were Communist. Malcolm X hated them because they were useful idiots used primarily as a destabilizing force.

Can't say I know specifically, but it's a good idea. Even if it doesn't fix things, it will at least show what the problem is. I've worked with at risk youth (codeword: black, hispanic, and mentally ill/abused whites) and the blacks can certainly do better than in the current school system. At risk youth education is done more bootcamp style, and they do better under it. Same concept as those NY charter schools that seem to be making some progress.

Most of the problem is that American education has been moved towards being aimed at feminine styles of learning. So all the boys end up drugged to shit so they'll behave. It sucks for white boys too, but it's especially a problem for blacks.

Fixing education will not necessarily bring blacks up to the level of whites (give them 1,000 years of Catholic Monarchy or another similar eugenic/civilizing effect), but it will make it a lot harder to point fingers, and it will let them feel like they own the successes they do achieve.

I would honestly fund black schools, even as a white man. It's not like it pleases me to see blacks with actual promise go to waste.

But hopefully these schools push the whole back to Africa idea as a point of duty. I want blacks here to do well and then basically recolonize Africa. Either it works and Africa becomes a better place OR it doesn't and the blacks are redpilled on Africa to the point where they fucking nuke it for us.

Blacks are further removed from Africa than white americans are from europe. There is not a single black that has pure african ancestry in the US. the national average is between 70-75%. the further north in this country you go, the less african blacks become. Their DNA has been forever altered by slavery. They are a hybrid race now and to move to africa would actually mean the eventual destruction of what makes them unique in the first place. They have more claim to american clay than most whites considering they have white ancestors that were among the earliest settlers/founders of this nation. They belong.

now that i'm clear this seems like a good match.

checked & agree.

It seems that a lot of white nationalists dream of giving blacks a state or two, or at best pushing them back to africa. This causes huge logistical problems at the least, and is far too harsh for normies to get behind. It's just not realistic to expect to smash the progressive narrative and then forcefully split off or deport.

Working with black nationalists is the only realistic option even from just a logistical standpoint, let alone moral.

Full on ethnostates is likely not even necessary. Most whites that hate blacks do it because of too much exposure to niggers nigging. If the niggers are nigging somewhere else that doesn't impact them, they don't have to support them with tax money, or best yet, they are somewhere else and not nigging at all, most people just won't be bothered. Freedom of association laws would probably be enough to get this started, especially if people could found towns that could choose to not allow in races they don't want. If whites start doing that now, everyone else complains. But if there's also a strong black movement to make their own, then it's a whole different story.

Once people have their own territory, then the other major problem is to remove the political incentives to divide racially. This mainly requires a cultural shift in the black community to stop backing democrats. If they can pull that off too, then people who are bothered about it all can have their own space, we won't be fighting politically anymore, and the incentives to be a nigger instead of a black man will be gone. Then we can talk about ethnostates. But I doubt anybody will care enough to if we get that far.

HOLY SHIT.

>Can't say I know specifically, but it's a good idea. Even if it doesn't fix things, it will at least show what the problem is. I've worked with at risk youth (codeword: black, hispanic, and mentally ill/abused whites) and the blacks can certainly do better than in the current school system. At risk youth education is done more bootcamp style, and they do better under it. Same concept as those NY charter schools that seem to be making some progress.

Blacks are oddly exceptional when they learned discipline.

Ethnostate is a delusion on the same order of full communism. It is an impossible state to achieve.

>niggers nigging
Niggers will stop nigging, like lefties will stop sjwing when there isn't an incentive to do so.

Makes sense. Peaceful separation/repatriation isn't going to happen in our lifetime, LARPing about the white ethnostate at this point is a distraction from what can actually be achieved. If nationalists can work together, they could get enough done to make it a viable option somewhere down the line.

There's a debate between a white nationalist and an SJW on the Distributist channel. The other guy wants to divide up the USA into ethno states he wants to basically get rid of the west coast states and turn them back into Aztlan. The SJW believes that defending ethnic borders is wrong to the point where he believes that even the Native Americans don't have a right to defend their borders from a minority population so at least his points were consistent I guess.

It's weird the deeper you get into these narrative fringes the more they start to fold into themselves in some bizarre way.