Just 100 years ago your ancestors died by the millions because of nationalism. why do you forget this pol?

just 100 years ago your ancestors died by the millions because of nationalism. why do you forget this pol?

((()))
it's how you live that matters

get the fuck out if my face bitch op

If it was done right without influence from (((them))) on the allies than the whites would have teamed up and liquidated all shitskins.

We would probably be on Mars by now...

>Implying ancestors always do right.

implying my ancestors were jewish you filthy fuck nose

who? the greeks?

*hugs German user :)

>german education

100 years ago your ancestors wouldn't have lived in nations worth living in if it weren't for nationalism.

In XXth century, globalist communists were responsible for:
Red Terror (est. 1 mln dead russians)
Holodomor (est. 6-7 mln died due to starvation)
Massarces on smaller scale performed by stalinist forces
The Great Purge( 600.000 to 3 mln dead)
The Great Leap Forward (est. 55 mln dead chinese)
Total death toll for Maoist China and Stalinist Russia is respectively 78 million and 23 million, honorary mentions to Pol Pot, leader of Khmer Rouge with 1.7 mln and Kim il-Sung with *only* 1.6 mln

You're right user, we should let in hundreds of thousands of middle eastern migrants into Europe. Hey Plato, try to become more empirical.

>Trump is Hitler

Hitler is dead, they have different brains, and reincarnation doesn't exist. Trump cannot be Hitler.

>nationalism kills hundreds of millions

So can communism, so can letting in violent migrants, and this is a problem that nationalism can solve. If you go to war with nationalist, then the war causes casualties, not the action of keeping out immigrants.

nationalism wasn't the problem, Imperialism and expansionism was. Lebensraum was a fucking joke considerign all of the European powers have greater populations in the modern day by some magnitudes over the pre-war figures.

>implying

get cucked niggers

Its true, my Grandad was killed before he even met my Grandmother.

If they were ethno nationalists, they wouldn't have raised a rifle to each other in the first place. You think any of the national action lads would be ok with dropped bombs on Dresden?

Ntionalism is good and cool because if I say I hate niggers enough maybe a girl will like me :(

Funny, I thought they died from bullets. Shows what I know.

You joking m8? Nationalism isn't something one gets involved with to get roots.

Nationalism brings with it Imperialism and expansionism.

First, you unite your people, then you say your nation is great and its businesses needs to be everywhere.

Why is Hesburger not as successful as McDonalds? American national capital-imperialism is why.

Let me tell you something, you get less women with nationalism :'(( crying so much, i miss mummy.

But the truth matters more.

no, they died because of international entanglements and bad defense pacts

how quickly you forget

not to mention look at the insanity of the anti Trump people pushing for war with Russia

lmao hope you realize how silly you sound, I'm a silly playful person.

>Nationalism brings with it Imperialism and expansionism.

Not really, you're conflating two separate ideologies.

equating McDonalds to nationalism is quite possibly the dumbest comment I've seen all day, I can always trust a Swede to shitpost

>equating McDonalds to nationalism is quite possibly the dumbest comment I've seen all day, I can always trust a Swede to shitpost

Not an argument tho.

American nationalism is imperialism and expansionism.
It's spreading culture so businesses can settle and make a profit.

Hesburger is Finnish, but you don't see them in Sweden.
You see McDonalds, because that's American and Swedes know America better than Finland and vice versa.

You are the dumb here.

If it was only nationalism the jews wouldn't have gotten Israel in the peace treaty

>Not an argument tho.

you didn't offer an argument equating McDonalds to nationalism. what am I supposed to argue? "According to my feewingz, I feel that McDonalds is nationalistic because.... I feel it in my heart to be true! Fuck facts!"

>American nationalism is imperialism and expansionism.

Look up what nationalism means. You have yet to offer any proof or logic.

>inb4 "disprove my totally fact free, feelings based worldview which ignores any definition of nationalism in favor of circular logic"