National wealth of Japan overtook China

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=Japan&country2=China&Submit=Compare Countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the ranking of national wealth in 2016

Chinks BTFO

Smelly dumb commie scum.

sold to many 86s

Congratulations, coin-slot-eyes!

You have to at least be in the top 20 to post ITT if you're going to be rude.

How is my nation, a tiny island in the middle of the ocean, constantly BTFOing larger nations?

BONGED

Grats, bae. We enjoy your anime over here. I know hatsune miku isn't strictly anime but her limited edition xiaomi phones sold out so fast it was insane.

We outjewed the Jews.

> brazil is one of the top 20 wealthiest nations on earth

i thought it was a shithole of poverty?

But damn look at chinas boom from 2000 to 2016.

Doesn't 99% of China's population live in abject squalor?

Hi, thanks for the comment.

I have Chinese friend. He is a nice guy. I don't hate Chinese.
I just worry about Chinese government system. It's the time to change to a democratic nation for China.

I spend half of my autism bux on useless products from Japan.

> blacks riot in the US
> US collapses
> no one to protect japan
> islands are captured in a couple of weeks
> Japanese women LIBERATED by glorious chinks

10 more years in prison.
t. commie policeman

it's a large poor shithole with a lot of manpower.

Where's Lithuania?

Japan will fuck chinks up again desu

>Brits side once again with commies

Nothing to see here.

>Japan back to being a major player
>Britain and America bromance blooming again
>Germany controlled EU going hog wild with their ideology
>Russian tensions are high for both EU and America
Choose the right side this time Japan.

How are we number 4?
Are we the jews?

Will the real Paki please stand up?

Will you ever forgive the eternal anglo for their betrayal?

They literally have no army now.

I do nit, I just warn about what will probably happen.

Time to finish the job.

Got impressive mineral ressources, farmlands, good tourism and acceptable industry ( for south america, obviously)

Almost all of the wealth is in the end of government and the rich class.

The rich are fuckign rich, and the poor are the hue we know and abbhor

Yeah but China's for the support ifnusa and Middle East and Japan is xenophobic and like anything in life opposites always attract physically spiritually emotionally economically politically theoretically geographically religiously technological and anything under the sun between the stars in the universe......

Hmm look at the global wealth share and the way USAs holdings bounce around while japan is falling and china is gaining. What does it all mean?

Brit is the best ally ever. I'm on the Brit side.

Japan primary problem is demographics. Live long, low birth.

I hear that Abe is helping there, but the hump of older jap straining the system hasn,t passed yet

Yes, leaf, demographics is a ""problem""

based

If they offer you a weird smokey pipe i suggest you refuse.

>t. Achmed

Pound for pound, Japan's military is more potent than China's meme conscript army.

>banking industry of london
hmm... you tell me

you missed your adderall dose

>Posting a gook instead of a nip

Disgusting.

But we're trillions of dollars in debt. How does this work?

I want to believe this, but no
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=Japan&country2=China&Submit=Compare Countries

>our '''''''''national wealth'''''''' has quadrupled in 16 years
something funny going on here

that is a nip

It shows assets not economy. Just looking at this chart shows static riches are in france or italty probably so much gold and jewels :)

We already established that those numbers are bulshit a week ago.

>Therefore, Japan compiles extra figures (which other nations do not compile) and makes their figures less meaningful to compare with other nations.

Stay the fuck out,nothing to win,be like the Swiss,get alliances buff defenses and simply tell the world to go fuck itself,go full edo jidai but this time with Internet instead of holland traders,keep you country pure

Actually I literally have probably done more to help japanese demographycs than sinzo but so what if theRE are less of them?will they produce less that's why they have robots for,it only means housing will be cheaper and saris rise,so they'll have more children...why do you think the boomers existed?and after any plague people thrived?after the black plague survivors fucking owned the town...my mongrel descendants ts will be happy happy mongrel owning a little rural town and they'll vote me mayor of it while the west keeps getting enriched and with healthy demographic from 3rd world shithole who never will stop producing hungry shitskins

This was a given. China produces a lot so GDP is going to be high, but not a lot of that money or products stay in China. Surprised to see Brazil anywhere near the first 50.

> baka gaijins invest in east-asian cryptoconfederation every time we LARP as if we have any conflict
IKR. Great strategy, nihojin san. Shit judical system tho.

why has nz now reached the list and is rising up it

It's fucking huge country has lots of mineral wealth,agriculture etc etc,if it weren't fucked up corrupt and full of ghetto shit it should be over India, same shit with Argentina,we had great clay in south america during the military dictatorships when the countries where fully functional they could have surpassed spain easily

>Belgium on 17
Pleasant surprise.

Only median wealth really matters.
This is what Trump meant, when he said everybody rips USA in trade. His non-jewish descendant should lead us too. Great family.