Why do we let him off the hook so easily for the actual lies he spouts?

Why do we let him off the hook so easily for the actual lies he spouts?

I think this is getting ridiculous now.

H i l l a r y w a s a p a t h o l o g i c a l w a r m o n g e r i n g l i a r w h i c h i s w h y s h e l o s t

What lie?

>trump says he will do something when he's elected
>he gets elected
>he does it
>liberals somehow find this perplexing

because he's giving the rich massive tax breaks ya dummy!

Trump was the only nationalist.
That's it.

>percentile on one axis
>linear scale on the other

means you're getting trickled

whose talkin about hillary retard

>we

Eh, its too late all these newfags got tricked in to working for free PR

that is 1 crazy bitch

H i l l a r y w a s a p a t h o l o g i c a l w a r m o n g e r i n g l i a r w h i c h i s w h y s h e l o s t

So what does Sup Forums have against planned parenthood?

You'd think killing liberal babies would be top of a Trump supporter's agenda.

That's the best part. He had literally spent 18 months laying out in great detail exactly what he would do, then he went and did it! Absolute madman. Hopefully we never elect a politician to the Presidency ever again.

>lowest section is exempt from taxes
>lol you wont save anything under trump goyim

thats cuz you took their jobs away kike

>abortion
stop having sex

>no lock her up
>no 11 million deportations
>no muslim ban (a tiny temp ban)
>no massive border wall
>no tariffs

motherfucker has done nothing but splerg out

You're right, he did all those moronic, asinine things he promised to do.

What a dishonest graph, lol.

we maga now

#shillblue

>Sup Forums is one person
This may be hard for you to grasp but here we actually allow differing opinions to be heard, unlike plebbit.
We'll call you out for being full of shit, but you'll get to have your say.
Also I love planned parenthood.
>liberals/minorities abort
>conservatives/whites keep

pic unrelated

Hey Crew, do you get paid at least minimum wage? You should really unionize and demand minimum wage.

the truth hurts

I haven't seen anyone here be particularly friendly or tolerant of others beliefs as you seem to state.

Also with regards to your image, natives were swept by an invading force with superior ability. The US is accepting refugees that desperately need our help. We have the facilities and technology to help them, so we should.

they would be telling other lies about him otherwise

who gives a shit

he says what's on his mind and they get triggered no matter what

>Sup Forums is not a hivemind
Nice meme there faggot

Do you? I hear rural america is really hurting for drug money, I bet they'd shill for Trump for some oxy.

Not citing a fucking example or even link to a list

GTFO CTR shill

>friendly or tolerant
Where exactly did I say that?
>We have the facilities and technology to help them, so we should
So go help.
If you're not actually going over there and assisting the EU and just posting your opinions here then I'll treat your opinion for what it's worth.

Is this still the only response idiots have?

>I believe a marketing company is paying people to promote a candidate who isn't even in the running because the election is over

it should be between the employer and employees. not the employer and the government or the employees, pacos and pajeets.

>argument
That was an insult you sorry excuse for a leaf.

The problem is that the things on his mind are idiotic.

Watching him stammer his way through a conference with all the grace of a 7th grader presenting a paper he didn't study for is embarrassing for this nation.

You don't get to have a dipshit for a leader and still maintain relevance on the world scale. He'll fail to "Make America Great Again" simply by destroying its credibility.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>I haven't seen anyone here be particularly friendly or tolerant of others beliefs as you seem to state.

That's not how free speech works. You're free to post all the ignorant shit you like and we're free to tear it apart and expose it for the garbage that it is.

I'm sure the employer will gladly pay employees as much as possible, no wait it's usually as little as possible

>Sup Forums is a hivemind

nice meme there faggot

gonna be a long eight years dave, better save some of that money for shilling later

>$15 meme
people who want this don't understand what inflation is

People are paid what they're worth.
People just think they're worth more than they really are.

America lost most of its credibility by letting Obama fly around the world bowing to foreign leaders (old madrasa habits must die hard).

Having a shitposter in chief is much preferable.

inflation is 1%

>trashy american """"women""""
>something to be proud of

Go fuck a sheep kiwi.

Love you too maplenigger.

Typical right wing retards always cucked by their billionaire globalist owners.

>lowest unenployment rate
they're not serious, are they?

I disagree, the unregulated free market has repeatedly proven that it favors employers and screws employees at every turn.

Unions were a great intervening force and were a compromise allowing the employee's to have a stronger voice without being outright protected by the government. But then greed corrupted that system too, and now all that's left is for the government to protect its workers from a malicious corporate structure.

I can't wait for full automation to destroy the job market entirely and pure capitalism proves to be self defeating. I know it won't be in my generation, but that's when the relationship between corporations, governments and workers shifts from "who can take the most" to "how can we make sure everyone gets what they need"

>good goy you're worth nothing

Go, CTR.

Solutreans were the true Natives, assholes like on your pic is an invader

because Sup Forums has daddy issues and Trump's loud mouth makes them think he's strong

>make enough to pay cash for a car and no student loan debt
>getting paid right now while shitposting with a fucking leaf
Whatever you say bud.

Not the lowest in America but it's down to 4%. You retards promised me Seattle would collapse if god forbid workers made a decent wage and spent that money back into the local economy

/SwedePill/ Thread, get in here guys!!!

You accuse him of lies yet he only accomplish his promises.

The burden of proof is on your shoulder fucking idiot

You have to understand that right wing retards are programmed from a very early age to worship and obey their billionaire globalist overlords.

They love getting pissed on, just like their god emperor.

>What happened in Sweden last night

HAHA! Jokes on you, DRUMPF! Those vicious rapes and attacks happened on DIFFERENT DAYS.

Seriously Sup Forums how done is this guy. We can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>make enough to pay cash for a car and no student loan debt

Thanks Obama

Fuck off Canada of the South. Nobody is interested in your extensive knowledge of dairy products.
You fucking idiots couldn't even into colonisation and had to make a peace treaty with savages to stay in your own country.
Go watch Chang fuck your Pajeet bf some more you milk drinking surrender monkey.

This doesn't even hold up.

Oh shit.
#I'MWITHHER now.

This

They know when their lie is exposed the workers will rise up and kill these gluttonous millionaires and billionaire pigs

wall is in the bag. its happening

I seriously would have thought these shit threads would have died after the election but this board has become unusable garbage since the election.

>private sector

don't trigger the right wing retards. They are trained to defend their globalist owners at all costs

>>no lock her up
>>no 11 million deportations
>>no muslim ban (a tiny temp ban)
>>no massive border wall
>>no tariffs

>only been in office 1 month

That includes you... I want you to rethink this.

We're not asking for higher wages because we think we're worth more than we actually are. We're asking for higher wages because the entire concept of being "paid what you're worth" is rapidly unraveling. This is the first step in removing money as a concept from society. You can't have money be "worker points" in an economy with no jobs available, it has to be something else. That's what the UBI pilots in other countries are, they're desperately trying to probe for how society will be shaped in the future.

Capitalism is failing under the weight of the technology it created. All that's left is fighting to restructure the system from a corporate cash grab to a service that ensures people get to live.

You can either be a prepper, and hope your genes survive the jobs bubble, or you can start looking for a solution to avoid the damage the bubble bursting will cause.

>no jobs available
Take that up with this guy

thrives under democrats

wall in a bag isn't going to do anything u shitposter

>meanwhile Obama had 8 years to close Gitmo and still failed
I can post graphs too.

take it up with this guy

>t. He had literally spent 18 months laying out in great detail exactly what he would do, then he went and did it!

fpbp

>assuming that there's any discernible difference between yours and ours these days.

Because you want to believe him.

Of course he's lying. He knows that reality doesn't support his narrative. Which is why he's trying to construct his own reality where the truth is what comes out of his mouth and those who disagree with him only do so because they are "the enemies of the people". He's gonna construct "alternative facts" to replace real ones in the mind of the people.

It's how people like him work. Any autocrat will try to control information.

Lying Media

job openings are at all time highs

Easy to do when full time employment is cut in favor of more part-time jobs to cut insurance costs.
Thanks Obama.

CLFPR falling since 2000. Your chart shows boomers retiring and leaving the labor force.

Wtf did you think it was?

inb4 right wing retards think my 80 year old retired grandma is unemployed

Seriously you right wing retards are the ultimate degenerates for trying to change the definition of unemployment.

>implying we should of been cucked by shillary's billionaire globalist owners.

Let's just ignore that all of those things are monumentally stupid ideas that combined will simply destroy the united states.

>WOO WE'RE BACK IN THE STONE AGE BUT AT LEAST THERE'S NO MINORITIES SO WHITE WOMEN HAVE TO TALK TO MY DUMB ASS AGAIN.

accurate depiction of Soros.

Obama job creation has been 95% full time actually.

It's like you right wing retards know fuck all about your own country.

>inb4 fake news headline from investors.com

u predictable bitches

For now. The more jobs there are the faster technology gets made, the faster the technology replaces jobs.

The bubble will burst, and the technology isn't going anywhere once it's created.

hillary was going to raise their taxes. that's why u right wing retards were programmed to hate her so much.

This sick fuck loves raping his own children and allowing the whole nigger lineup of the DNC to take turns anally violating his spawn. In the basement of Comet Ping Pong.

>overtax full time jobs
>people get several part time jobs

damn those democrats are geniuses

>mfw a Canadian thinks he's making a difference here
So based on your crack reporting, all those private sector jobs aren't being filled because young people are too lazy to do them, instead opting for (((higher education)))?
Seriously though, fuck your grandma in her stale old twat.

Because the world needs more Baristas and Target employees amirite?