Why are americans mocking europeans for all the refugees?

Why are americans mocking europeans for all the refugees?
1. America is the main reason the middle east is so fucked up. So they are responsible for the refugees.
2. A country full of niggers. Ghettos and gang violence mockig others.

Explain yourselfs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6eRSYs2Qbq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off with your reddit memes, and how does cuck: the nation have the audacity to criticize us?

Stop it jamal

Why talking bout the truth when shotposting is more fun

>Implying Germany being cucked means we shouldn't mock them, because we are the niggers in this situation

No

why can't germans or swedes look in a mirror without seeing america

Aaaaaand your country is the reason for all this. And you are niggers

No argument. Just another mocking.

Are you retarded? Name one shitty thing that's happen in the last 20 years that isn't the result of the US being a nation of retards.

You're a nation of niggers; creates a mess yet takes no responsibility for it.

I wish the U.S. would fuck Sweden up just a little, just to stir things up, like just a little (-;

If we have to come all the way over there you aren't going to like it. Just ask Hans.

>complaining about America on an American website

Are you coming to? Or just your chads? Stop shitposting about military and fucking others up while living in your moms basement

You seem to forget the Americans love to kill. Our country is founded on a bunch of crazy fuckers that left one shithole to live somewhere else and kill every fucker that got in our way.

The only "Americans" that don't feel this way are recent transplants to 2nd generation immigrant settlers. Americans are fucking crazy and war bred. Our genetics are to find what we don't like and fucking destroy it. The only reason why you see this anti-war bullshit is due to the high level of European and immigrant migration to the US over the past 30 yearsa.

The Americans from families that have been here since before 1870, are wiling to engage in any battle we see fit, so long as it pisses us off.

Now stop acting like your nations are innocent, haven't brought death and destruction alongside a chain-of-events. Stay away from our nation too, we don't need diluting our dominating genetics.

I can't wait for Trump to pull out from NATO, leaving you lads defenseless so you can get uppity with your "European Union Army" leading to your demise once again.

I'm retired, SSG 1st Marine Regiment. I spend 3 years in the sand box. Your green and snowy mountains would be refreshing. Maybe enticing enough to re-enlist.

>Our country is founded on a bunch of crazy fuckers that left one shithole to live somewhere else and kill every fucker that got in our way
Hmm, who does this description remind me of in the 21st century.

So you are one of the guys why WE have to deal with these refugees.

Naw, we put them in the dirt. You opened your doors. Not our problem.

That just sounds so dtupid. But now i know why you became a soldier. Thinking seems to not be your thing.

Yeah, yeah. You ladies love to point the finger. You didn't have to allow all those 3rd world shitheads in to wreak havoc. That was your shitty leadership's decision. If you want to point fingers, they should be pointed toward Berlin and Brussels.

It would have been a bit easier if you didn't take down the regimes that kept them input as well. But having an ocean between you and them is easy.
Whatever..

Saudi and UAE don't appear to be having any problems telling them to fuck off.

So did brussel make the middle east a freakin warzone?or did they just try to figure out what to do with the outcome? I guess letting millions drown or starve would be much more logical.

That America died when you allowed the Irish, Jews and Italians in. American = English/Scottish/Dutch/German. That's it

That's because they don't want to go to Saudi Arabia and UAE as much. They want to leech from Europe.

Because americuck is sucking saudis oily dick.

>I guess letting millions drown or starve would be much more logical.
It sure as fuck would be. You got countries full of backwards fucks who think its normal to rape children and kill women if they get raped. They beat their women within an inch of their lives and rape them with no repercussion nor remorse. You guys had no obligation to take these fucking stone age fucks in to your countries. Your naive over-inflated sense of compassion from living a life devoid of real struggle blinded you to the snakes you took up in your arms.

I thought frumpy drumpf hated the dopey prince

Germanbro is right.
youtube.com/watch?v=6eRSYs2Qbq4

CNN, MSNBC, NATO, the Britcucks were all in i together to fuck up the middle east.

Pretty much this.
Once they went full force with the melting pot shit that dream died kamerad.
Sorry to say it, its like that Germany died when western forces allowed for the bolshevicks to set foot here.
And Amerijew media agendas and more dont really help Germany.

He can't afford to. Last time the Saudis felt out of control 9/11 happened. That's why none of the countries from which the attackers came from are on the list. It's a big smoke show.

Shhhh dont tell them.
They still believe Trump is something new.
Hes still just a puppet for the NWO.
The biggest controlled opposition operation ever.

Oh for fucks sake, grow some fucking balls, Eurofags.

You guys talk shit about us all the time. Then when our president says one thing about you, you guys lose your shit. Fucking pathetic.

Nobody is talking about something that happend a few days ago jamal.

>Ghettos and gang violence mockig others.
Well, when america brought niggers over they didn't expect this to be the issue. What is Sweden's excuse?
They knew it would end up with crime-ridden ghettos and that's what they got.

>implying The middle east was stable before US interference

I dont agree with much the US has done in the past 20 years but to pretend like the ME was a great place prior to US intervention is a fucking joke.

>Chicago
>Detroit
>Baltimore

Considering the amount of Cities in the US that aint to bad, and at least Trump has responded to this degeneracy. Threatening National Guard, what the fuck has Merkel and her EU cronies done for you fuckers?

Pls leave brown man

USA
USA
USA

Jobs and wealth

Funny how Americans think they've got credibility all of a sudden just cos we tricked then into getting trump elected. You Americans sucking on umbongo for 8 years is why we're swimming in sandniggers over here. About time you got off your fat asses and fixed your shit.

LISTEN TO ME FUCKER us marine corp here you faggots were involved in the ME too so dont blame it all on us.

Yeah right. Germany wanted oil too. Kek

You did all this mess. And have no feeling of guilt....abd when othe4s deal with you leftovers...you mock them. Like a lil child who knows mommy will clean up.