Washington Insider Here

>inb4larp

I'm dead serious when I am saying this.

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING.

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

Why did they draw hillary as a cockeyed retard

if sincere, these fags really do want to get strung up in a violent, bloodbath of a civil war.

really, it will be more like the french revolution.

You're going to bleed in the streets.

>by April 1st.
Oi m8, bit early fo' April Fool's pranks, in'nit?

because she is a cockeyed retard user

Cognitive dissonance is strong in you. Good luck with that.

>Oh, and sweetie

This post wouldn't be complete without this, see you in the next 50 threads

Please KYS autist

First off OP you are not a DC insider. If you are.. you are low level as fuck and are an affirmative action hire. So you are hovering around a trash collector or an umbrella holder.

White America is armed to the teeth, it is pissed off, and it will not let anything happen to /ourguy/

That is one of the most lazily edited pictures I've ever seen

Man, Brock isn't getting much for his $40 million, is he?

1PBTID I bet.

you want Pence to be president? why?

The last paragraph

If we're going all French Revolution, can we use guillotines?

>l-look i posted it again

A good portion of me voted for Trump because of this having potential. It'd be beautiful

is this what it's like to go full retard?

Believe in something so much that when it starts to fall apart you just dig in deeper?

I'm starting to see the bottom guys I don't think I can keep this up anymore. My friends and family are worried.

Hilldawg bump thread?
Hilldawg bump thread.

This is copy pasta-posted every so often-always triggers a few. I like reading the responses for keks. There's some funny ppl on Sup Forums suicidal beta autists can be quite cunning and witty when words are their only defining trait on an anonymous image board started by a meow meow

>1 post by this ID
>he thinks this is the first time someone has tried to blackpill us

Look user. Reddit spacing.

sage

The "Deep State" isn't Democrat nor is it Republican. Two party system is for the masses.

And it most certainly isn't yours.

Do yourself a favor, the night before the city collects trash in your area take a handful of Xanax and jump in a dumpster.

That pasta is at least 1 week old
>yawn
>sage
But it's funny to see all you tards flooding the place to bite our ankles