Can the Alt-Right just die already?

This embarrassment of a movement has gone on long enough.

It has no core identity, it's an actual fucking joke. The fact this Milo scumbag is the face of the movement isn't even surprising. He personifies the Alt-Right, a total mesh of contradictions.

I mean for fuck sake, I like Pepe more than anyone but he's a fucking meme. You have twitter accounts with Pepe profile pics being taking seriously by "mainstream Conservatives".

Seriously, end this freak show now. It's only going to get more embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_hypochlorite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shill cuck having fun in your cuck shed

We are not the fucking alt-right, dumbass

Shareblue and the nu-crew

2/10 effort, m8..

>face of the movement
Fucking TOP kek. Which is it you fucking loser, is it Dick Spencer or Milo? Just stop. We fucking won and it doesn't matter what happens to your gay Jew transplant.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

I'm a libertarian Christian.

I never consented to being labelled alt right and don't even believe I'm properly right wing. It doesn't end when we say it does, it ends when the mainstream media says it does. They fired the first shot.

How do you end decentralized "movement" that mostly exist on the Internet? Just make tweet telling them everyone to stop?

>I like Pepe more than anyone
Lol, you Shariajews are hilarious.

Why are you making this exact post in multiple threads? Really activates the almonds

Cheers for the advice, I'm sure everyone on here will do just what you say.

I've been around way before Milo was even a celebrity or the Alt-Right was even a thing. The problem is that you started to take yourselves seriously, just like the SJWs did. Now you've opened yourselves up for attack, dumb asses.

Also, don't give me that "w-we're not the alt-right, that's those r-reddit faggots". I see your profiles on social media. All the references to Sup Forums. Don't fucking lie.

Low energy

The (((alt-right))) doesn't exist except in the minds of liberals and other assorted bluepill cucks. How long have you been here, a week?

>undeserved trips
>I've been around way before Milo was even a celebrity or the Alt-Right was even a thing
you're transparent, faggot
>saged and hidden

>Not understanding how to inform people in multiple threads of the same topic.

Go have a nice tall glass of sodium hypochlorite.

The Alt Right is a response to the far left. No one will take them seriously. Their founder Richard Spencer race mixes with Asian women and claim that race mixing is wrong. No one can take those people seriously.

The future is Milo/Trump things.

>milo
>'alt-right'

The 'alt right' is just a label applied to the ideas of the European new right and white nationalism in the US.

Milo calls himself a 'cultural conservative' and his only link to the alt-right is having written a guide to the movement on Breitbart.

>hypochlorite

Lmao

Kill yourself

1/10
i replied

>The problem is that you started to take yourselves seriously

is their a handbook for the 13 year old's guide to being an ebin Internet trull that I haven't read?

Don't say I didn't warn you, Milodrone.

I'm going to enjoy watching you all crash and burn.

SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE, GO AWAY YOU FILTHY JEW.

this guy gets it. alt-right is new pol. alt right is U.S. election Sup Forums. Milo is a dumb faggot jew who is capitalising on the stupidity of "alt-righters". Can't wait for people to realise this is a game of memes, not movements. If you want to feel like you belong to something, go join a club.

>sodium hypochlorite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_hypochlorite

the alt right is a meme propagated by it's opponents, it doesn't exist, it's idiots fighting a shadow and occasionally some idiots larping as the shadow..

I would say that the occupy shit on a cop movement needed to die, the alt right one seems way more reasonable so far.

G A T E W A Y D R U G
A
T
E
W
A
Y

D
R
U
G