A number of you are making a huge mistake. Yes...

A number of you are making a huge mistake. Yes, the media and both the dems and the GOPe constantly gas light us with overblown scandals. Yes, it's almost never a good idea to back down in the face of this. But this is not one of those times. Milo is a LITERAL PEDO.

The end game is always to win the minds of the public. The public can dismiss Trump's locker room talk, or be convinced that our Nazi frogs are just youthful games. BUT THERE ARE NO SUBTLETIES WHEN IT COMES TO PEDOS. Do not make the mistake of hopping on Twitter or normie book and trying to convince people about the agency of teenage boys. You won't win any hearts or minds, from either your opponents or bystander lurkers. All you will do is convince people that the alt right, or conservatism, or trumpism, or free speech advocates, or whatever label you want to put on our thing, YOU'LL ONLY CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT WE DON'T MIND PEDOS.

This is not a game of logic that you can win. There is multiple video sources. Context doesn't matter --pederasty is a scarlet letter that evokes thoughts of people's kids, neighbors, and siblings.

WE NEED TO DISAVOW. He's a faggot that would've further distorted and coopted our message if he stuck around any longer anyway. It's time to treat him like the pariah he always was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XTlR0qrx4so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is the leader of the alt right though, I would lose my identity if I disavowed him

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the black cocks

He's not a pedo though. See

Don't be ridiculous. He's the best leader we've got and is a master of trolling. He helps our cause enormously. Don't let your homophobia get in the road.

THERE ARE NO SUBTLETIES WHEN IT COMES TO PEDOS.

What case does he help? What is he the leader of? What does he stand for?

Please answer honestly. Rustling jimmies isn't the end game.

Patently not a pedo. Has exposed pedos. Nice try, Alefantis.

this isn't an argument

you're very obviously shilling

kill yourself

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the LGBT community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

He isn't one. It's horseshit to take the allegation on the nose when it's something taken entirely out of context. The msm did the same thing with Flynn.

>Milo is a LITERAL PEDO.
Oh no.

He opposes political correctness.
He's a voice for people who are skeptical of the establishment.
He is amazing with social media.
He gets the Internet.
He has the ear of Trump.

How much better can it get? What more do you want?

Is Sup Forums seriously this loyal and enamoured over some homo who stands for nothing but pissing people off for attention? He's not white nationalist. He's not conservative. He's a civic nationalist with more liberal beliefs than 90s era Bill Clinton. Is that the politics of Sup Forums now, as long as it's edgy?

>WE NEED TO DISAVOW.
>WE

There is no we and there never was. Sup Forums is not alt-right and in fact there's no such thing as an alt-right, it's a made up term by the MSM and HRC campaign to marginalize opposition to her campaign.

>LITERAL PEDO
Somebody doesn't know what words mean. Remember to sage shill threads, goys

Let's not lose sight of who the real sickos are.

You said one thing he opposes and then have a list of how he's good at getting attention. But that attentions meaningless if it's for nothing. You did not mention what he stands FOR. Please expand.

He stands for the right in a youthful mode in new media contexts. This means he defends the queen, good, traditional fashion, the state not interfering in our personal lives, nationalism, Trump (daddy), and building a society out of rights and not protections.

Happy?

I purposely used five different terms to avoid this standard shill or newfag (I'm still not sure which) response. Surely even if you don't identify as alt right you can recognize that many of us do, and meet in IRL groups as such? And surely even f you aren't alt right, you're conservative, or white nationalist, or an advocate of free speech, or SOMETHING to which a "we have a common cause" can apply?

The same sickos who normalized homosexuality under the nigger king Obama and who had their plans dashed to normalize pedophilia under their stooge Hillary and her pedo husband Bill.

Wake the fuck up faggot.

I'd say the majority of Sup Forums has always hated this giant faggot

I never voted for this faggot, he doesn't represent me.

He's just an aids riddled circus monkey.

Better, but no I'm not happy. All of that's meaningless if not tied to white identity, social conservatism, and facing the JQ, at least as an end goal. The right to dress in drag and take poz loads without getting stabbed by a Muslim isn't an end goal for me.

But thanks for laying it out.

Dude fuck off with your psyops. We seen plenty of ecelebs get slandered left and right, this isnt fucking new. But whatever play to your MSM cognitive bias bullshit.

Muahahahahahahahahaaha

Again, there's no fucking we. You can go be part of a psyop if you want and let yourself be led around by a charismatic tool. But you'll just be co-opted like every other movement.

No labels
No leaders
Only chaos

You come across as narrow minded, user.
He's white. He's European. He defends European cultural traditions (including homsexuality, which goes back at least as far as the Greeks). He's anti-Muslim.

You're not going to find much better. And he's incredibly skilled at communication and image generation. We need him. He's an obvious ally and leader.

Take your pill, faggot.

Sup Forums is all of those things ironically and you're wondering why ppl like Milo here? This has become rated x Reddit the last six months? Hahahaha, jokes on you Mr. For real white power nigger fag hater boy pussy having sister fucker. Sorry, I'm a shill, Sage

He's surpassed eceleb status in the past few months. He's now a representative of the disestablishment right, like it or not. And allegations of pedophilia are the most serious it gets. This is not comparable to any example you can present, but try me.

For the good of your own reputations though, at least don't defend him on social media accounts to people you know IRL. This so different than Trump. If any of you autists think people will be convinced that this pedo isn't REALLY a pedo, you will learn otherwise. People don't work that way (at least not without the entire MSM backing the pedo)

>This obvious shilling.
The riot didn't shut him up, it put him on national news. So now they're doing this.

This- "anonymous image board" I can do and say what I want here- everyone here is autistic in there own way so I lose as much as I gain here, I love Sup Forums but I also don't give a fuck about ppl "individually" here, it would ruin it

Sorry, I believe in prosperity for my family and people, not just chaos. I got over that "only chaos! I am legion" shit when I turned 15.

Sorry if believing in things and trying to build a cohesive movement is too lame for you.

Go defend pedos, faggot.

knock knock, is that you Sharia Blue ?

>He's now a representative of the disestablishment right, like it or not.

Except that no, he's not. Stop letting the media set the fucking agenda. Embrace chaos. If you let them frame the debate, you lose.

agreed, follow Trumps strat, chaos rules

>checked and kek'd
>DISAVOW
get necked faggot
>saged and hidden

Yeah because building a cohesive white nationalist movement in America has been SUCH a winner so far, right? It's not like literally everyone hates the KKK and neonazis with a passion and they'll never get any kind of political power.

Change your strategy.

Now's not the time for him to go. That comes later. We can't do it on the behalf of neoliberal and neocohen mongrels, nor can we give them any credibility whatsoever. Milo's time will come once the enemy has been annihilated.

I normally agree, as I said in the OP. Except when it comes to guys defending fucking 13 year olds at length in multiple videos, even if it's only SOME 13 year olds, and only gay ones!. That's just not a good look.

Let me reiterate... Fuck off with your psyops. Did you even read his statement in response? At all? This is the problem you assume that milo and Sup Forums have some mutual circle-jerk, which is clearly not the fucking case. MSM slandered milo, does NOT affect Sup Forums. STFU

Get a job.

I'm gonna pretend you're not a shill for a second

if you actually took the time to listen to anything he says then you'd know that "pissing people off" is not all that he does
its not even his goal it's a byproduct of the fact that liberals hate him

things he stands for
>libertarian
>doesn't want gay marriage (says civic unions are better)
>getting people to see islam for what it is: an ideology of hatred and violence and stupidity
>destruction of third wave feminism and making people aware that, under the current system, men get the short end of the stick not women
>defeating liberal media
>destroying the idea that people on the right are stupid racists

why he's extremely valuable to our cause should be obvious but I'll explain it anyways
he's a gay Jewish man who speaks intelligently
his very existence threatens all liberals
they want to stop him at all costs because letting people see that there are non-straight white males that disagree with them is their worst nightmare

if you can't see why he's important than you're a shill or too stupid to waste any further time convincing you

I never trusted him. Theres not many people i can trust and support. So when someone comes along preaching exactly what i want to hear. It throws me off. It gets me thinking. Im glad i never supported milo. My gut was right once again. The dude goes around talking about sucking nigger dicks for christs sake. Thats no fucking role model.

Milo was always reddit, we never liked him

Lol OP fell for the (((MSM))) trickery, you can dislike Milo but you truly are low IQ if you think he is a pedo

I'm not defending pedos, faggot. I hate them and have been pushing pizzagate since day one. Milo never said he was a pedo. He has literally exposed pedos through his work. Anyone as militant against gay people as you is obviously a closet faggot who hasn't come to terms with himself.

I'm also not a faggot, faggot. I have a wife and have never gay, and find the act repulsive, personally. But I'm not some psycho retard who hates all gay people bc they're gay. Go project somewhere else.

Yes I read his statement. But my poor is that the normies that we want on our side will not. They will just see "pedo" and the weird kid they went to high school with who likes Trump defending it.

>WE NEED TO DISAVOW.
Who is this "WE" you're speaking of? Are you a public figure who for whatever reason must make an official statement? I sure as hell am not.

>That's just not a good look
Yeah no shit, it's an MSM hitpiece based on the same lazy pathetic fake news strategy they've been using for TWO YEARS on Trump and it hasn't worked. You clearly didn't watch any of the videos yourself, you just read some news articles and swallowed the bait. Good goyim.

accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of

HE HAS TO GO BACK

If by defending the queen and good traditional fashion, you mean he dresses like the queen, then sure.

fuck off shareblue. There's literally nothing wrong with what Milo said. We must stand together, The Alt-Right Army must stand united to bring down the SJWS and all of the enemies of Nationalism! Desu Vult!

He's good because he makes the left go absolutely crazy and violent, and that helps our cause by showing them for what they are.

Get off your fucking phone.

Stop letting your fucking enemies choose the arena. Your entire movement is a psyop.

>shills are making me side with faggots like Pewdiepie and to a lesser extent Milo

Can you cunts please go on smear campaigns against people I actually like at the very least? It would be much easier to defend.

How many shills are in here right now? Are they repressed fags or just shills?! It actually seems like this board is just being ruined all around

And he defends her majesty too. And daddy.

Leaf said it best- & it would be nice if Shareblue would stop shitposting on Sup Forums all day everyday, that's what we come here to do

It's a psyop. Look up TOPIC DILUTION.

>mfw on nu/pol/ the_donald transplants constantly accuse actual Sup Forumslacks of shilling because they believe in things besides LE CHAOS and "look at this BASED black guy in a MAGA hat! If I gargle his based black cum I'll be cool like Milo(TM)!"

a lot of normies are already aware of him

they're not going to be dead set on him being a pedo yet

SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE GO AWAY YOU FILTHY JEW.

>gas light
>DISAVOW
It's a shill thread. These terms only used by liberals.

read my post you faggot shill

all of your arguments and any possible future arguments are completely destroyed
you're just too lazy to read or you'd realize that already

that or you're a shill and desperately trying to ignore what I said

One thing's for sure about this whole situation, it'd be rather hypocritical for you shitbags to get all indignant about this so-called "Pizzagate" thing only to rally behind a pedo like Milo.

except he's not a pedo
he hates pedo

stupid shill go back to leftypol

I love arguing with you movementfags. You throw away your greatest shield and weapon so that you can paint yourself with a target and seek attention.

There is no such thing as an "alt-right". It's a made up term by the MSM and HRC campaign to label and marginalize a multitude of groups and individuals that opposed her campaign specifically and leftism in general.

PAID SHILL, PLS GO

>share blue
Sage and report

>He's a civic nationalist with more liberal beliefs than 90s era Bill Clinton.

literally donald trump

Yeah I read it. Libertarian values are not nearly good enough and if that's what he is about then he is in fact co opting the energy of what I thought a plurality if not a majority of Sup Forums stood for.

Where's your fucking proof? Milo straight up endorsed pedophilia.

No, it wouldn't. Sup Forums is not one person. It literally cannot have views or be hypocritical.

>he's not a pedo because he outed his enemies as pedos, even though he's on video claiming that sex with boys under the legal age is morally permissible

>Where's your fucking proof?

what he said.

>Milo straight up endorsed pedophilia.

no he didn't.

>Be liberal
>Be totally fine with 6 year olds wanting to change genders.
>Be totally fine with young children attending fag parades
>Be totally fine with children being taught about anal sex at primary school

>Milo admits to being in a relationship with a man when he was 17 (Man was 29)
>Liberals lose their shit and all of a sudden want to protect children from faggots

WTF is going on today? I know the media use double think to keep everyone confused but this just makes no sense.

You know full well I'm not referring to Sup Forums as a whole. What I'm saying is that if I see any of you Pizzagate fucks supporting Milo, there'll be hell to pay.

you can't thought-lead this, faggot, it's futile

Yes, now fuck off back to /Reddit.

>WE NEED TO DISAVOW

>even though he's on video claiming that sex with boys under the legal age is morally permissible

he was referencing himself at 17.

>WTF is going on today?

it got announced that he was the keynote at CPAC, cuckservatives and liberals had a meltdown and are trying to get them to cancel his talk.

>co opting the energy of what I thought a plurality if not a majority of Sup Forums stood for

Sup Forums is not your personal army. How fucking new are you?

Same here. It's just r/Donald having an annurism right now.

I FUCKING WARNED EVERYONE NOT TO TRY TO SET UP COLONY IN REDDIT AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

I and a group of about thirty guys in my city all called ourselves alt right before it was ever mentioned in the MSM. You think the MSM invented it because it wasn't on Sup Forums until then. You are wrong. Stop spreading the newfag ignorance as truth. Labels can be useful. It's fine if you aren't alt right and are so unsure of your and your fellow travelers ideas that you refuse to make your ideas any more cohesive than "le chaos", but I and others like me are.

Yeah, and Donald Trump is also a tool that I would discard as soon as he's no longer useful.

>No proof other than "homosexuality leads to pedophilia."
I think we're done here.

>What I'm saying is that if I see any of you Pizzagate fucks supporting Milo, there'll be hell to pay.

You literally can't, because Sup Forums is anonymous. There's no history or reputation.

You must be INCREDIBLY new not to understand this.

>me and 30 bros from my unnamed city circlejerked each other with a label
>therefore it's real and I decide what the "group" supports
Jesus you are fucking bad at this

Y'all almost got played!

youtu.be/XTlR0qrx4so

Is this still what some people really think? The alt right has been a term for much longer than most people have been on here. Over time, Sup Forums moved more toward the alt right. That is, most people here now question Jews and are white nationalists. It's a fairly big tent with a few main points. Even if Sup Forums doesn't identify as alt right, they certainly ascribe to the same beliefs.

And the more time you spend here the more alt right you become. That's why Sup Forums is constantly being invaded. The powers that be are afraid of its potential.

He admits thinking a 14 or 15 year old can be hot to look at when you are 30+ years old.
This is outrageous that is clearly a CHILD
FUCK WHAT A CREEP IM DONE
these lefties

>I and a group of about thirty CIA, FBI, ATF, and local PD and sheriff infiltrators in my city all called ourselves alt right

Fixed that for you.

There is no such thing as an "alt-right". It's a made up term by the MSM and HRC campaign to label and marginalize a multitude of groups and individuals that opposed her campaign specifically and leftism in general.

nice try shill
I hope you and the other little shiteaters are ready to get assraped by Sup Forums once again
cause it's gonna be savage

He's not alt right and he can't represent the alt right. But he's done great work reaching a lot of people similar to molymeme. They set people on the path.

you are not swaying opinion

Have fun with your psyop larping but Sup Forums is still not your personal army.

do they pay you by the letter or something? it's an anonymous fucking board, retard. "win the minds of the public". get a real job