Swedish veteran cop rants about immigrant crimes on Facebook, ignites nationwide row

Slowpoke here, but what's Sup Forumss reaction to this? Do you think the cop was out of line, or do you think this should be done more often for transparency's sake.

rt.com/news/376582-sweden-cop-immigrant-crime/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rOL7fYyRQo
24sata.hr/show/rasisticki-ispad-u-dubrovniku-foxxa-izvrije-ali-u-restoranu-512385
investmentwatchblog.com/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

no one?

No one should ever be considered "out of line" for speaking their minds. That line of thinking is what got Europe into this shit mess.

It must really suck to be swedish police nowadays.

no we need the truth for once

singles say he's gonna get fired in a week

>RT
FUCK OFF

Im more interested in what came of it.

Last thing i heard of that guy was that he is now under investigation for hate crimes.

Debunked, discredited, and easily dismissed.

The Truth usually is.

>“Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment,” he wrote.

>“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again. Christopher… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again,” he added

It had several threads when it happened, reaction was as you would expect. It's no worse than any other news source. I would argue its better since they are pretty transparent in thier bias

there was about 5 threads up about a week ago about it (as immigrants who committed the said crimes were from regions of Trumps muzzie bans)
"Sweden is truly cucked", "Sweden is fucking lost" and "Sweden should just kill itself" were many of the posts

hopefully more people would muster up enough courage to speak openly about this shit

>"Sweden is truly cucked", "Sweden is fucking lost" and "Sweden should just kill itself" were many of the posts

That's been business as usual on Sup Forums for many years now

Sweden should have roughly similar statistics like these when it comes to muslims.
Actually they are probably worse in sweden, since they have larger ghettos.

But the government censors the data.

rt.com

fuck yourself

>It's no worse than any other news source.

Ironically, RT is probably more trustworthy now than most western mainstream media.
Who would have thought that such a time would come prior to Trump's candidacy.

Dear danskjävel, why can't swedes be as cool as you?

Reddit please. RT didn't even break the story. It was doing the rounds here while it was still just a viral Facebook post

>German

Go prep Helga for rape whilst you jerk off in the corner and watch

There are certain things you will never see in western media.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rOL7fYyRQo

Western media is trying to deceive you, address them as saints worthy of nobel prize, and lying to you.

If you reject the opposingnarrative, then you open yourself to weakness and will be programmed as the west sees fit.

why were they even filming the "setup" in the first place?

like that fake rape case of german-russian girl named 'lisa' which was first posted on pol and then spread by rt and the Russian foreign minister,..

last thread I could find on my history

Low iq retards. Maybe. There are many more videos like that, which you will never see in western media.

POf course that doesn't mean you should trust everything about RT either. Count on RT being uncritical against Russia.

Sweden drunk the multiculti kool-aid and there's no coming back for them. Their country is fucked. In our lifetimes we will see Sweden descend into utter chaos. And the truly bizarre part is the ones who orchestrated this fall will still think what they did counts a success. Ruining one of the wealthiest, safest countries in Europe by importing hundreds of thousands of violent non-whites.

Based, saved as copypasta.

The Truth is like Kryptonite for these Liberals

After thinking about it for a bit. It's sort of natural.

As the war progresses, more of their command structure will be bombarded, their terrorist organisation will be thrown in chaos, they lose Aleoppo as their HQ.
So things will naturally get more chaotic, more decisions will be made further down the chain, and mistakes will happen.

So it makes sense in that sense.

Sweden has big problems.

Police officers are supposed to preserve the laws and assist the government, not to make their own laws and defy it.

He is, for all intents and purposes, a traitor, and should never be allowed to work as an authority figure ever again.

If he wants to change things, he should run for office.

Sometimes they are controlled opposition, so the government won't crack down. Because it serves a purpose.

Didn't he just speak out his mind?

He doesn't refuse to obey the orders from the government in any way, just openly says, that yes, in his experience, 90% of crime cases are immigrants, in his personal experience.

What's wrong and traitorous about that, exactly? Isn't it a civil duty to care about your country?

>trump makes a "gaffe" about sweden
>everyone talks about sweden and how much refugees rape in it now

How do I get him to talk about Germany?

He can say whatever he wants, when off duty. It's called freedom, shkja

If your country has a law against it, you as a police officer are obliged to not say such things.

And his experience is irrelevant. The state knows the bigger picture, and he doesn't.

There is no bigger picture, cigan halfbred. Even one non-white in Europe is too much

You might want to turn on translator:

24sata.hr/show/rasisticki-ispad-u-dubrovniku-foxxa-izvrije-ali-u-restoranu-512385

tl;dr, the nog went into Croatian restaurant, and the couple of locals started to call him a nigger and ape and almost got into a fight.

Now he is weeping on instagram about how bad we wuz.

Should have read some tourist advice prior to his arrival. Dumb nogs btfo from here.

I have no idea why Serbian rat with dirty bloodlines wasn't exterminated

>I have no idea why Serbian rat with dirty bloodlines wasn't exterminated
Wow, that's really mature.

No one is talking about any of this, it's about the POLICE OFFICER who has a PROBLEM WITH AUTHORITY.

He's free to say whatever off duty. I understand that concept of freedom is far out of reach for your asiatic ciganified mentality
>mature
Darwin considered extermination of the inferior races. Why shouldn't I? Boot polishing machines already exist, need for Serbian ethnicity faded away.

>He's free to say whatever off duty.
Not according to Swedish law he isn't:
investmentwatchblog.com/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration/

>I understand that concept of freedom is far out of reach for your asiatic ciganified mentality
I understand that concept of law is far out of reach for your Communist mentality

If law limits your freedom, you ignore the law. Stupid cigan

>ignore the laws you don't like
>act superior

This. Slaves gonna slave

Exactly. I break the laws I don't like, because breeding with cigans under the Turkish rule didn't define my genetic memory. You can't kill Alpine passion for freedom

He isn't being directly critical of immigration, but just reported his crime stats.

Don't you see a huge legal hole in a loose formulation like 'immigration critism'?

You can say 'I approve of immigration and in no way oppose it, but I've noticed the alarming number of muslim crimes, maybe that's due to our excessive privilege'.

Leave out the intro and cause speculation in the end and you'd end up with 'I've noticed the alarming number of muslim crime'. In absense of context this yields no offense in the form of immigration criticism.

Surprised it's so hard to figure out for you.

Trump should quote it.

It's not hard to figure out, but it was a cop's pitiful attempt to instigate racism.

Because what else could be a purpose for that story?

He was clearly forging a difference between the immigrants and other Swedes.

Forging a difference =/= racism.

My culture and Chinese culture are different. I acknowledge it, but that doesn't imply me being racist to the Chinese.

All it does mean, is that I think there are differences.

Assuming a generalized difference, which portrays all the people of a certain nation inferior would indeed be racist, but not in the absense of 'generalized' and 'inferior'.

Besides, he doesn't speculate on that the properties of crime perpetrators are directly attributed to their nationality.

He literally reports the crime stats and draws his concerns.

Everything else is your personal subjective conclusion, which you might have as well pulled out of your butthole.

Its CTR Serbian
>racism
>bad
We should kill random ethnics just for shit and giggles if anything