What will America do without all of the undocumented workers doing the work that white people refuse to do?

What will America do without all of the undocumented workers doing the work that white people refuse to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/all-you-americans-are-fired?utm_term=.ovBz64mlW#.xib8eQnBJ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if produce costs are gonna spike this year. Good thing I grow my own.

they will have to pay more to their employees or else they won't have any workers

>only 7 americans stuck around

lmfao what a bullshit story

Probably raise wages for the working class?

I never understood how liberals can simultaneously complain about stagnant wages while demanding cheap foreign labor at the same time.

They're good goys

>Farmers underpay illegal immigrants.
>Illegals get deported.
>Wages are pushed upwards due to market forces.

>leftists
>think

>What will America do without all of the undocumented workers doing the work that white people refuse to do?
Document them and force their employers to pay them legal wages.

>libtards non ironically believe that they are good people because they support a system where human smugglers and corporations gets rich by riding the backs of illegal aliens.

Hate them as you may but they really are an incredible group of people. The number of beliefs they hold which are completely opposed is amazing.

>Claim to be the champions of women's rights.
>Support mass immigration of people who are completely against women's rights.
Claim to support the rights of the LGBTQI+ community.

>Support and defend those who openly state that they want to kill said people.
>Claim that the world is overpopulated.

>Support open borders while calling for more aid to be sent to places like Africa to prevent uneccesary deaths which exponentially increase the population of Africa.

>Claim that sex and race isn't real while calling everyone who disagrees with them a sexist and a racist.

>Calls Christrians backwards and intolerant while singing the praises of Islam.

I personally am very excited to see what happens in the coming years. I cannot wait to see the reaction of the bleeding hearts when they realise the enormity of their fuckup when gays start getting thrown from rooftops, when women aren't allowed to vote anymore and when women start getting beaten and raped for being in public without a man/dressing incorrectly.

>Farmers underpay
>Wages are pushed upwards
>Positive results had by all

>pay a level of wage artificially depressed by the presence of illegal labor
>wonder why no Americans want to work for you

Use criminals.
Use robots.
Remove incentives to not work (welfare).
Starve.

>What will America do without all of the undocumented workers doing the work that white people refuse to do?
There is an easy solution to this problem

Let it be that migrants dont have minimal payment laws applied to them, make them come legally and force them to pay taxes

IT'S ALMOST AS IF THE VISA PROGRAM AND LEGAL IMMIGRATION DON'T EXIST

WHY DO DEMOCRATS WANT TO KEEP MEXICANS A POOR AND EXPLOITED GROUP OF CHEAP LABOR?

WHY DO DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO WORK WITHIN THE ALREADY EXISTING LAWS?

SAGE NIGGER

Remove gibs to nignogs and they would return to the fields.

Well yeah.

Similar thing happens in Australia. Many farmers underpay their backpacker workers because they can get away with it.

import Eastern Europeans
we already pick stuff in Spain

Get European and Australian backpackers to do the work while they travel.

Democrats btfo

>I never understood how liberals can simultaneously complain about stagnant wages while demanding cheap foreign labor at the same time.
like this

take me from this land of misery

I'll come work for any farm so long as I can use it to one day get citizenship

t. white canadian

> current year
> using the same logic used to defend slavery

Pay them more.

then manage the low level emplorees just like every buisness does by not demanding 80 hours a week for pennies like these farms have been doing to undocumented workers. But oh good goy why don't you whiteys slave away for shekelstein like the shitskins did, but don't worry about possibly the buisness itself making changes to accomodate the first world like everyone else has been for the past century.

>guest worker program
>background checks on applicants, nobody with gang affiliations or criminal history allowed
>penalties for overstaying visa, jail time, deportation, never allowed back in

wow that was hard

>farms become automated
>instead of paying slaves very little, they pay their "worker" IE the robot nothing
>food prices go down
>minimum standard of living goes up
>everybody wins

Hey automated farm equipment companies!!!

Looks like your business just got a massive boost!!!

Trump kicking out illegals job stealing, remittance doing motherfuckers!!!

but goym we need illegal workers to exploi- i mean do the jobs you wont do.

Because they're soulless retards

Just to be clear - you're stating that there are innate differences between the races?

Americans will survive. They will figure it out. We don't need slave labor to make it by. WHY ARE DEMOCRATS STILL FIGHTING FOR SLAVE LABOR?

Having worked on these little farms, they pay you by the basket or bushel of produce you pick, not by the hour. So some weeks you could walk away with $300, some weeks $100, depending on things.

Farmers also allowed some produce that was not fit to be sold, to be taken home by workers to be ate. Anybody complained, fired on the spot and threats to have ICE called.

Boss did that to me, then realized I was an American, then promptly apologized.

People bitch about low wages, well this is why, you want wages to raise, cut this shit out. But then again, Democrats have been in for years and not did a single thing about the wage issue, even to the point of making it VERY illegal to hire illegals, or at the very most underpay a person in general.

I hope produce goes up to $20 a head of lettuce just to fucking piss people off.
>I dont care, cause I grow my fuckin own!

>Work that white people refuse to do?

only because your average white person doesn't want to work below minimum wage

There are HUGE biological and mental differences between the races!! DUHH! Science

Races are NOT biologically equal. When will society embrace this scientific fact??

Because 100% liberals have desk/office jobs. When have you heard of a liberal manual laborer?

>democrats want to import foreigners to work cheaply like slaves for farmers

has anything changed in the past 100yrs?

>WHY ARE DEMOCRATS STILL FIGHTING FOR SLAVE LABOR?

This. I have been trying to tell people who are in support of illegal immigration for sake of jobs to think about what they are really supporting.

>Americans will not do these terrible, low wage jobs.

So you are wanting to bring in "slave labor" to do the work so some company does not have to pay a humane wage? How do you really care about these illegals?

What about all the illegals already there?

Pay more with there welfare check for a fucking potato and tomato because there job at McDonalds was replaced by a kiosk machine.

>WHY ARE DEMOCRATS STILL FIGHTING FOR SLAVE LABOR?

Every time simone mentions how we need them to be paid so little and "do the jobs no one wants to do" I remind people that the very same logic was used to justify slavery. They hamster it away with some nonsense about the parties switching. Which must have happened in the 70s or 80s because the voting record for the civil rights act isn't good for democrats.

They might have to raise wages how horrible

they will just bring Mexican with working visa for limited amount of time

THIS.

Fucking PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES, CUNTS!

PAY MORE FOR HARDER WORK, YES, THAT'S RIGHT.

>Illegal labor artificially deflates the value of labor
>They can afford to survive on a lower wage because their living costs are paid for by taxes extracted from the citizen
>They have no worker rights, company can fire them at any time, resulting in deportation if they're an H1B worker, no ability to negotiate for a higher wage or collectively bargain
>Average American can't survive on said artificially low wage if their living costs when their living costs aren't subsidized by the state
Basic economics. Penalize companies for hiring illegals, wages will rise back up to livable levels, Americans will work.

That being said, the article in OP is most likely completely fabricated.

>May 15, 2013
I remember this story, or rather the investigation on the claim back when it was made.

The company in question went out of it's way to prevent americans from actually working there. Kicking them off the bus taking them to the farm. Denying bathroom breaks to anyone who actually made it to the farm on their own.

They were pushing heavily for more immigration for low wage foreign workers.

This is so true, it hurts. My dad owns a farm and his workers are illegals. It's true that Americans don't want to work the fields, almost all the Americans he hired got sick of it within the month. Older people are usually too proud to apply for such a menial job so he ends up getting a bunch of kids in their late teens and 20s and they just don't put up with it.

One day he just fuck it and hired a bunch of Hondurans and shit and they do the job without a peep. He doesn't underpay them either, he pays them the same. He still has like 1 American worker, the rest are illegals. He just wants someone to do the job and Americans didn't step up. What else was he supposed to do, go months without workers because Americans think they're too good to work a field? Work needs to get done.

>We need minimum wage!
>Completely ignore wages being artificially depressed in several industries by illegal labor

>"Buh-buh-but, we can't afford to run our business the way we do and pay more for employees!"

NO SHIT? YOUR BUSINESS MODEL WORKS BETTER WITH SLAVE LABOR? WOW! GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS MODEL! GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO DOWNGRADE UNTIL YOU CAN AFFORD TO PAY A HUMAN WAGE!

>pay is shit
>conditions are shit
>farmers make no effort to improve either
>can't function without slave labor

You'd think leftists would be all over this abuse of the workers but I guess not.

Invest in technology of course

>b-but what will farms do without a horse pulled plough?
>what will a butter factory do without a churn?
>how will we travel across sea's without a boat?

The free market will fix it faggot

It's from 2013 and it would make sense that natives don't want to do hard labor for min wage or even less.

It is probably why inflation is so low. Monetary policy has done all it can to get inflation higher and has failed, because mass immigration for decades has basically reduced wages as much as possible, and no one could buy anything if prices went up i.e. inflation.

>well jesus would help the poor
yeah that's true

if you are able to you should help people yourself

giving money to random organizations that fund warlords and overpopulation in the third world isn't helping anyone

If it were only that easy right. Most of you peasant poors couldn't handle the price increase. Better stop using walmart

Can you actually get a green card to work on fields in USA? Kek.

Raise wages.

That is not the reason why inflation is so low in the US.

they will increase the wages and make it worthwhile doing this kind if work

>. It's true that Americans don't want to work the fields, almost all the Americans he hired got sick of it within the month
Yeah, because it's not worth breaking your back and then not be able to afford to eat. Especially when you can make more working at K-Mart because the retail industry hasn't been as hard by labor devaluation, at least in my area. Most Americans don't have section 8 housing and food stamps. By subsidizing the living costs of illegal laborers, the state is essentially subsidizing those farms and other illegal impacted industries, besides the other "official" subsidies. And then the farms are able to wield the power of life and death over their employees by threatening to call ICE.

We're importing a fucking slave class to be our indentured servants, again.

> Requires government protection
> calls someone leftie

>MOULTRIE, Georgia — “All you black American people, fuck you all…just go to the office and pick up your check,” the supervisor at Hamilton Growers told workers during a mass layoff in June 2009.
>
>The following season, according to a lawsuit filed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, about 80 workers, many of them black, were simply told: “All you Americans are fired.”
>
>Year after year, Hamilton Growers, which has supplied squash, cucumbers, and other produce to Wal-Mart and the Green Giant brand, hired scores of Americans, only to cast off many of them within weeks, according to the U.S. government. And time after time, the grower filled the jobs with foreign guest workers instead.
>
>Although Hamilton Growers eventually agreed to pay half a million dollars to settle the suit, company officials said the allegations are baseless. Mass firings never happened, they said, nor did anyone use racially inflammatory language. But workers tell a different story.
buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/all-you-americans-are-fired?utm_term=.ovBz64mlW#.xib8eQnBJ
I wonder why Americans have trouble working on corporate farms.

>Price increase
Offset by lower taxes and regulations. And lower electricity costs now that the EPA isn't actively trying to destroy the coal industry and we're building DAPL and KXL.

Good day, commander, legal immigration to the us is close to impossible.

amen

Agricultural workers don't have to abide by federal minimum wage laws. Not that many get paid below that. It is hard and dirty work. You gotta pay more to attract applicants.

I grew up farming. I made minimum wage once... when I was 14. After that I became skilled. I could drive tractors and fix things and mix pesticides. So they paid me more. That's because I would just go across the road and get hired by the other farmer for more if they didn't.

Skilled agricultural workers, especially pickers who have to be super efficient, get paid. The reason they couldn't find workers here is because it is in the south and that is "nigger work" and it is considered below them. It's a class thing dating back to the plantation days where doing dirty manual labor was considered uncivilized and only fit for niggers.

However, plains states and western farmboys like myself would do it. It's just how shit gets done.

Your dad is a faggot and I hope he gets busted

This. Get rid of welfare and the nig-nogs have no choice but to find work. And since they are niggers, they aren't qualified to do anything other than pick cotton anyway.

If it gets too bad, we can expand the visa program. The wall has a door in it, and we can open that door whenever we want.

This isn't really an argument against border security though.

>All protectionism is leftism
Really? Reagan did it, and it worked. The Founders were all protectionists, the country was funded by tariffs until 1913.

H1b visas are probably going to be used as leverage against globalist companies like Amazon and Google who seem to think they are their own sovereign entities unto themselves.

Do what it says, hire 6500 people and not let 65000 in.

Yes, it has been a thing for 100 years, and the spics actually have rights and are protected. They even have their own labor union.

The "we need illegals" is a kike lie. Legal seasonal migrants have historically picked fruit.

>queerbait who knows nothing of my country
For you.
For a seasonal lettuce picking spic it has been a way of life for generations.

It isn't the field beaners we are keeping out, it is the gangbanger drug pushers and those who want to undermine American labor market that need to go.

Kys, Achmed. You will never get an American work visa.

There is nothing bad in tariffs, but founders also created an open-border nation.

>When have you heard of a liberal manual laborer
every single Mexican plus the nigs that are employed

Nothing.
Colonization was wanted intellectually by the lefts, who thought it would be humanist to bring civilization to savages, and economically by the right who had interests in the commodities and the cheap labor.
Nothing has changed, excepts the direction of the human migration.

It's almost like this was a working system that was intentionally broken for political reasons.

Like healthcare.

>raise minimum wage
>farms hire less
>prices go up
>foreign produce is more competitive
>US farming disappears
Great plan.

>The reason they couldn't find workers here is because it is in the south and that is "nigger work" and it is considered below them.
Fucking bullshit. I've lived in the deep south in the middle of farm country and I can tell you this isn't true. We got hit with swarms of illegals starting about 12 years ago and labor prices dropped like a rock. American laborers literally couldn't afford to feed their families, but the illegals could, because they were subsidized by the state.

Then the local and state government took measures to protect their workers from the ravages of illegal immigration, working with ICE, pushing the illegals anywhere but Alabama, going after the farms and companies hiring them, etc. Lo and behold, wages went back up and American boys were back out in the fields.

The price of my peanuts went up a bit but it's better than my entire local economy collapsing.

>Raise wages for bottom of the barrel labor.

Are you a jew?

Sounds like a bullshit story to me, unskilled labor is so cheap and plentiful and the workers so expendable it's exactly why we created unions and workers rights laws in the first place.

The thing about illegals is they can't join unions, Dems push for immigration because they are just as corrupt as the Rebublicans, they just have their hands in the pockets of different industries. You aren't looking out for the little guy, you're shitting all over him for the benefit of your corporate overlords.

Automation.

They just will tax imported products more. They so much want to have a big gov nowadays.

Why do you make it sound like white people refuse to work in a farm?

White people don't refuse to work in farms. White people are unable to get farm jobs because immigrants come in and work for less.

It's basic economics.

Protectionism is bad, but welfare is worse. Repeal welfare and let Americans compete for those farm jobs. Currently it's more profitable to sit on your ass doing nothing and getting a check in the mail. Take away the check and the farmers will have plenty of labor

I would be totally fine with seasonal visas, but we've been way too lenient for way too long, I have no faith it won't be completely abused. We need to get the wall built first. Before any new visa program happens I would like to have a waiting period of some years to force industries to make accommodations for hiring Americans.

Innovate

>hire people to farm
>they quit because the pay isnt worth the work

looks like the farm needs to pay a higher wage

or should we continue to import brown slaves.

Refuse to do for laughable pay, you mean.

Saged and hidden

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Kek has spoken.

Exactly, because rising food costs are harder to see than unemployment.

>we drove wages so low by importing millions of uneducated illegal aliens as slave workforce that natives don't even want to work long hours of underpaid jobs
>we need more immigrants

NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION

I think this idea of younger people feeling as though they're above manual labor jobs like this comes from two things; the constant insulting of labor ie "Study hard in school and get into a degree. You don't want to spend your life flipping burgers do you?", and the gradual shrinking of manual labor jobs available as a whole.

So basically this has created a generation of kids who not only feel that they only way they can make it in the world, so to speak, is by getting a degree and see any job requiring less than that as beneath them, but the sheer lack of manual jobs available means that they're not acclimatized to such work either. It's a problem which has grown over successive generations and isn't one that can be fixed anytime soon.

that's protectionism, and it's not as good as a free market. look at your own country back in the colonial heyday

>supporting modern day economic and ethnic slavery so you get cheaper food

kys you racist