Which is your favorite /ptg/?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc

Fuck Trump. Impeach

yuge

No Flynn No Win

first

Joeposters disavow Mika and her wild hate

delet this

I sure hope you little racist fascists know you are in for a rude awakening. Roland Blump is going down and it's only a matter of time and I will be right here mining your tears.

#notmypresident
#imwithher
#strongertogether
#lovetrumpshate
#cuckisnotaninsult
#resist
#hewillnotdevideus

Why do Europeans so often have rounder glasses? They are nice, I like it.

What's going on during these real nigga hours, /ptg/? Less than an hour to go until the morning cucks come on and try to analyze Trumps weekend only to no avail. Can't wait to see what's going to happen on the upcoming media cycle.

Anyways, how ya'll doing?

Whats happening tomorrow?

When did you know that Hillary wasn't going to win? I think it started to set in for me when she went into hiding towards the end and let the media campaign for her.

Fuck off commie.

AWOO~

You're done

You pissed off the wrong people...No one in history has or will beat us

Yes I disavow Mika, but not Joe

When she pulled her best 9/11 impression. Gave her bonus points for actually doing it on 9/11,that took guts

FRIENDLY REMINDER JOE IS JOE IS DISAVOWED
FOX & FRIENDS IS OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY THE PRESIDENT

DON'T BE A SUCKER
MORNINGS ARE BETTER WITH FRIENDS

Cool story. Do you even understand what impeachment is? I doubt it. Delet your account.

I got to admit, I laughed at this when I saw it on twitter (even if it's probably meant to be anti-Trump)
twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/833271625508409345

When I first stumbled upon based Dilbertman's persuasion series - I unironically believed in his 'Trump in landslide' prediction

I didn't know the Nazis won World War II.

politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-impeachment-democrats-235184

It's not happening, even if by some miracle they had a landslide 2018.

>The media goes after Pewdiepie
>He has literally 20 MILLION followers more then any media organization.
>PewdiePie calls out the media

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to go after this guy?

Pretty much red-pilled the next autistic generation.

Today, you mean? Pence in Belgium, maybe some EOs. Spicing, I believe.

Anyone have the unedited original of Spicer at the podium? Got the whole day free so I'm grinding my Memecraft skill

imagine if trump bought this for the white house

The phone that doomed Germany

Good, but what are your normal working hours like?
Is it always a night shift, because that the only time I see you on?

About a week after the second debate I knew it was over, Trump completely wiped the access hollywood tape off the news cycle and the women coming out to accuse him of assault were getting discredited one by one.

Is pewdiepie even entertaining? I watched like one video and didn't think it was that funny.... why is he so popular?

Stop replying to him and being an enabler

They are faggot tier. Just like Charles Michel is. He's a puppet for pic related, the real power politician.

this

Neat, That is really cool and I am not even a nazi or sympathizer.

She basically pulled a Mitt Romney as he was absent the last month of the campaign in 2012. Smgdh.

>muh nazis
Literally going against America, the british empire, the french empire, Russia, the spanish Empire

Thats some how a win for you faggots

Don't look now, last time we played identity politcs wasn't the nazi's

Fuck off, If I want to feed the Tripfag ego, I have the ability to do so.

Losers mad at someone who actually has a job

>a phone that destroys Germany
Sounds like we need to get it up and running pronto!

Anyone have a checklist of promises kept?

I remember there was a chart here that listed them as well as what was needed to implement them. Such as executive order, simple majority, super majority etc

>shitposting isn't a job

Then you're contributing to cancer.

"Breakroom" is by far the worst parasite in these threads.

Seriously, please stop encouraging that cancer.

This was the women that represented them, and if you remember she was also the women who tried to prosecute those Duke rape cases back in 2005 and went up against based Miller

10pm-7am. Same schedule for over the past decade with some anomalies like a Black Friday here and there.

PENCE RALLY COMING UP

He has no need for tripfagging, really. It serves no purpose and it is not related to politics. I don't appreciate such horrible meaningless shitposting.

really fucking black apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=gBu21qdGDl4
I really dunno, maybe for people who doesnt know Sup Forums exists.

He never contributes anything and only ever posts about his loser life and brings the mood down.

This.
It was their second-worst mistake last week; the first was falling for Trump's 2-D checkers trap with the National Guard memo.
They poked a hornets' nest of teenage autists, and the resulting backlash is a landslide beyond their capacity for censorship. That entire generation is now lost to the MSM, and their love of self-published content makes them excellent shock troops.

The Deep State's list of allies grows thin.

It was Bannon's idea to bring the 4 Bill rape accusers to the 2nd debate, genius move.

The race started turning in Trumps favor before Comey's letter, if the letter did anything it pretty much laid to rest a large portion of on the fence Republicans and energized them to storm the polls. Trump was already winning Independents before the letter (in some states, big).

75% of Johnson voters would have voted for Trump (this is what Johnson's internal polling said according to Weld, apparently in some cases even higher). If the access hollywood tape never came out, Trump may have won Minnesota, New Hampshire & Maine.

Whichever debate ended with her monologue being nothing more a tirade about her """experience""" only to have trump re-brand it as bad experience during his closing remarks was another huge moment. The MSM was just starting to push that angle for her and he ruined it. You just know they wanted so badly to talk about experience, drop 12 articles about it over the next week and change the conversation.

All this Milo stuff is just giving him more publicity and he has a ton of fanatical followers and the Breitbart juggernaut backing him up.

O
Y

CHECK'EM

You don't like round glasses?

I really wish people would stop feeding him and it would stop.

I wish there were better photos of these two planes together. I really like the 787-10, It's a piece of art.

Pence is not trustworthy

I actually still have election night coverage recorded on my DVR. Almost feels like I captured an original piece of history on there.

If you dont mind me asking.
What you earn an hour? surely you get some overnight shift extras?
And how much time you get for pauses to eat and shit

I haven't followed the Milo thing, but from what I gather they've moved from demonizing everyone as a Nazi Russian spy to using the pedo label, is that more or less correct?

His target audience is kids from 10-15.

Still frigging moronic of them to attack this guy. Half his viewers will be old enough to vote in 2020.

He won't stop because he's a low IQ creepy fuck who's obsessed with posting the same shit over and over and over.

Did you mean this?

Yes yes, you were just in the Brit/pol/ thread talking about Milo. We hate him.

His campaign strategy seems less like marketing and more like psychological warfare. Between him and Miller, well...I'm just glad they're on our side.

Yes, they are basically accusing him of being a pedophile defender for making light of his own experience of childhood sexual.abuse.

That was a central theme in his debate performances, but the 1st debate was obfuscated due to
1) his general unpreparedness (in the beginning he was killing Clinton on economic issues, but as it went on it was obvious he didn't prepare)
2) a shitty moderator making the debate into an attack on Trump with shit questions like "muh taxes, birtherism" while letting Hillary get off
3) huge media shilling afterwards about that Ms. Universe contestant

> If the access hollywood tape never came out, Trump may have won Minnesota, New Hampshire & Maine.
>there are people who refused to vote for Trump because they were shocked to discover he likes pussy

That's some next-level cuckoldry right there.

Good, more fighting and ecelebrities going down. Fuck them.

In the second debate Trump was fucking pissed and that lead to him absolutely destroying Clinton, that time he actually prepared (Christie & Nige).

Hannity had this one

>I AM SO OUTRAGED THAT DONALD TRUMP SAID HE LIKES TO GRAB PUSSY.
>*watches 50 Shades Of Grey*

Great. Cant wait for that wave of labelling.

I dont even like Milo, I imagine a lot of people dont, so why are the media being such unholy faggots whenever he's brought up?

Yes, he is trustworthy.

Anyone who actually LISTENED to the audio knew that Trump wasn't giving an example of a thing he's done, it was actually mostly the media spin after the tape came out. Anderson Cooper asked him if he ever assaulted anyone, and he said no which led them to bring out the accusers (the tape was never meant to drop so early, it was meant to be dropped after the 2nd debate)

Great Trips, Steve!

If Breitbart is looking to hire, I will work for free room and board anywhere in Trump's America (Please sponsor my immigration)

He's able to consensus crack.

I was worrying the entire time
I had whitepilled days and blackpilled days
Most of my reasoning that he would win came from massive crowd sizes with devout supporters

Then why would he make Trump fire Flynn when Trump himself said he did nothing wrong

I can't stop laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c

The panic among swedish authorities is total right now.

We are on shillcon 3.

They are spamming Milo for some reason, I think they are trying to position us so that we appear like we like him a lot to set us up for failure.

>the tape was never meant to drop so early, it was meant to be dropped after the 2nd debate

This I 100% agree about. They wanted to hold onto that rape longer. Drop it closer to the election. But wikileaks was ravaging Hillary and it just kept getting worse. They had to play that card to deflect.

Are they panicing because of Trump's comments or is the situation really getting that bad?

Because it was unethical. Flynn didn't resign because he did anything necessarily wrong. He resigned because he lied to Pence and Pence defended him.

Trump did say Flynn did something wrong in his press conveference and Trump said it was his decision. Controlled opposition and dems are trying to blame Reince and Pence.

Didn't they originally drop it because of WikiLeaks' October Surprise?

I'm still miffed that they didn't actually get Hillary's deleted emails.

I'm also still convinced Trump won NH and MN but was robbed by voter fraud.

Roger

I dont know why they're trying to pedoshame Sup Forums of all places. Is it because they're mad about Pizza gate?

Just under $15/hr. There was a differential, though that was eliminated when corporate pay restructuring came in
last year. Not many extras.

As for breaks, I get 2. One at midnight and the other at 5am.

Lunch is supposed to be at 2am, but because I don't feel like getting out at 9am, I usually skip lunch and work through it unpaid. Most would call this foolish, but there's nothing else I can do.

Who in particular did Hitler call?

MN was rigged from the beginning because their early voting is fucking long af, and sadly for Trump most of it went on during the beginnings of Pussygate. Remember how Franken won his senate seat?

NH is super easy for out-of-staters to vote.

Seriously, no one here feels any affiliation for Milo, but he's very useful to our cause. Literally all he does is draw fire from Left and cause them to damage themselves in the public eye. If the alt-right was originally an astroturf to instigate civil unrest with antifa (i.e. Spencer is controlled opposition), Milo is turning the beast on its own handlers.

You don't have to like the faggot to appreciate that he's helping in the battle against the MSM.

I don't know what the deal is but they are spamming it to no end. They keep coming in waves and there were more than 8 Milo threads concurrently.

They also keep talking about alt-cucks and Spencer again so I am having a hard time figuring out what the fuck they are on about.

No, in the Press conf he said he didn't do anything and was mistreated by the press

He didn't lie to Pence since he didn't do anything illegal