Attention Sodomites

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

>kjv

Doesn't change the meaning of the passage

Ezekiel 4:12 - Eat shit cakes.
Look it up.

So you can lay with a man as a man?

buttsex doesn't technically count as female sex, both sexes can do it but only one has a pussy.

Buttsex is asexual sex. Everybody poops.

But yeah, laying with a transfaggot who looks like a woman, it's an abomination and really disgusting.

Oh, and, gays are generally unhygenic and disgusting. Maybe not normal people, but 90% of the gay community is some of the most mentally ill, deviant people I have ever witnessed.

that was before Jesus died for our sins and washed us clean in His blood. now we can have sex with whomever we wish as long as we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

>This is what christcucks actually believe.

Either follow your desertcult to the fullest like the other two or don't do it at all.

Wrong

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
>Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

What the fuck are you even talking about you literal retard

>this is what protestants actually believe

nice dick, post more

Live my life by a book 14:88 (Fuck off)

so homosexuality is about as wrong as getting drunk

So all your morons know what is going on...

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

I John I:9
> If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

We all know youre a shill. Everyone knows.

2 Kings 2:23-24 (KJV)

>23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

>24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

what did they mean by this

Only If you genuinely repent and stop engaging in sodomy (sin)

>tries to take the moral highground
>posts pic of a dead body
Ayyyyy

Nobody likes your nigger loving faggot jew sodomite e celeb you redditor trash kill yourself

nothing is tastier than the salt of a desperate shill

Not in the Bible. Confession can be done over and over. Just say a few Lord's Prayers each time.

ALL of you sodomites and nu/pol/ redditor neckbeards will hang

You cant lie with mankind as you lie with womankind, because men don't have pussies.

Your point?

>no argument
>reeee you will hang

keep up the good work

>morality is subjective do whatever you want

And (((atheists))) seriously claim they're Red pilled.

Then just get tipsy

lmao pretty close

>And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

>flamboyent coal burning faggot

Hello nu-Sup Forums

So basically traps are an abomination and it's fine if they are both clearly men, since they'd be laying with mankind as mankind and not the way they lay with womankind.

Checkmate notfags.

Luke 15
>3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

>Everybody who is rightfully disgusted at Milo must be a shill!!!111
Take a step back, use some critical thinking skills, realize that Milo is a disgusting fucking freak and just because he says things you like doesn't make his actions or the things he advocates for (such as pederasty) any less abhorrent.

>Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Wrong translation.

well I had a retort until I saw your numbers

>Old Testament
Hello rabbi

> context

This. Also don't forget that divorce is forbidden as per NT. Yet the same Christfags who complain about gays have no problem with divorce.

>(((Leviticus)))

wtf is wrong with you

No, we really don't. This guy is just an idiot.

Who said we don't have a problem with divorce?

no I am just a bible scholar, like you, who takes the word of God literally. the more sinful we are the more God loves us when we repent, even if it is at the last minute.

Aha there you are

I need your help with something

We can cut off the source of tranny lovers and fag enablers

GET THESE DEGENERATE FUCKERS

it's not your place to judge, anyway, as there is none holy but One. the greatest sin is doing evil in God's name, and putting yourself as God's equal in judging is doing just that.

you seem very evil too, user...I hope you aren't planning on doing evil in God's name too....God doesn't like that, you know.

Fucking retard heres what you so desperately want (you)

>But muh old testament, read the new one
>But muh hadiths, read only the quran
>But muh talmud

Sense a pattern? If you can exempt one religion from its hateful texts you can do the same for the others. Not considering the hadiths makes even more sense, as they're pretty much oral lore.

Atheists don't have any morals, that's why they hate the Bible

They think morality is subjective and society at large should care to each individuals subjective twisted set of morals

maybe the 'put to death' means the death of a virtuous life, of a clean conscious, of the possibility of happiness.
Gay people i know are all chronically depressed which would point to that.

Old Testament - jewish bible
New Testament - christian bible
Christians don't need to follow the Old Testament

>Comparing Texts to real-life actions
Go home Ackmed