Slovakia

What does Sup Forums think of Slovakia?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slovakia or Slovenia? I can never tell the two apart.

This.

Has no mosque and hates gypsies so based

homeland of durban

Beautiful country, weird food, friendly people

>no mosque
True, but supposedly it is gonna be demolished
>hates gypsies
True, but not applied to everyone, unfortunately.

>weird food
Yeah, even me as a Slovakian find some of our foods weird

Has the EU forced any Muslims in your country

correction : There is a mosque, but it is supposedly getting demolished in 2018.

A more budget version of Czech Rep.
Still one of the best slav countries.

They tried, they did. But failed.
We do have em here, but they are like in a middle of fucking nowhere, safe from us.

tsundere northern hungarians

Nice

They're fucking pigs all they want is welfare

we should probably invade them ;)

>more budget
actually lower budget, because muh commumism

Best country in the world, along with the Czech Republic.

Probably will be the last bastion for white people.

>northern hungarians
>failed to invade us in both WW1 and WW2
>Jan Slota
Get out of here, Mongolfag

Yes, I meant that. "A cheaper version" in other words.
Czech Rep., Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland (in this order) are the best slav countries in my opinion.

Remember, gypsies still exist here. 1 million of em. They behave same as niggers in USA

Wonderful, clean and beautiful small country. I think the best of you guys. You guys are some of the chillest people ever.

There was a kind of white bread which was pretty weird, I don't know how it's called. I'll come back someday, I really enjoyed that country but I was a bit too young to see everything

but not as gopnik as Maтицкa pyc

>Remember, gypsies still exist here. 1 million of em. They behave same as niggers in USA

Yes, but they are very avoidable, and you can openly criticize them.

What Russia should be (other than catholicism). Also rightful Russian clay.

A Slovakian who can use cyrilic?

>chillest people ever
You clearly were here only as a tourist lol
>cleanest
You clearly werent in Trnava or Nitra for sure.

Knedla? Yeah, I love that. It is the best, you should try it with a sauce-based meal, like Goulash

Russia cannot possibly compare to comfy west slav countries.

>rightful russian clay
U wot

Marry me senpai

I was never in Slovakia. We got Slovakian villages here in Vojvodina since Maria Teresa times. You guys are ultra clean and cultured as far as I've seen. A Slovak girl even flirted with me and I told her we can be together when she brings me some Slovakian kobasa.

I know a guy who also visited Bratislava, says it's amazingly clean and nice. Bratislava also looks a lot like my city Novi Sad.

>avoidable
Well, true, if we are talking about a small group. But when entire settlement goes after you, better fucking run.

which one of you is at my borders? there a user from there insanely butthurt that spams italy hate threads

Fake country. Hungarians in denial.

still, papa Putin lol

Yes.

Yeah, I heard there are some settlements of Slovaks in Serbia, never really knew anything about them

>I know a guy who also visited Bratislava, says it's amazingly clean and nice. Bratislava also looks a lot like my city Novi Sad.

Bratislava is actually kind of gross in my opinion. And people living in Bratislava think they are better than other Slovaks and try to distinguish themselves by throwing in Czech words when they speak, such as saying 'ne' instead of 'nie.' It is pretty cringey.

Central/Northern Slovakia is the best. Zilina and the Tatra Mountains regions.

>no mosque
but several "muslim centers" where ragheads meet ever day and fill up streets with cars during prayer. How do I know? I live close to one and women in niqabs were not that rare to see although not anymore. Nowadays mostly hijabs.. they seem they got the memo after the numerous attacks in Europe.
>chillest people ever
no way.. socializing is a pain in the ass (people still don't understand the value of even casual contacts) and any women who's 7 or better is a serious gold-digger.

That is Slovenia. Wrong thread. :)

Yeah that's it, we ate that with stew. I loved it at first but we ate that everyday in the end that was a bit too much lol. You guys make great industrial techno too, we play that a lot in parties here

Get out Mongolpraising fag

Magyarisation was the best thing to have ever happened to your stupid little "country" and you know it.

This is the truest post of Bratislava so far.
And I more prefer the Banska Bystrica area, even tho they are unemployed as fuck, but still Marian Kotleba is the lord and protector of that area.

They should unite with Poland and Hungary into a Based country of Basedom.

True. But never heard of those sandniggers

>industrial techno
You mean trash Slovak music? That is just the low of it, You need to go further into Slovakian music.
(Warning: Do not listen to Slovakian rap, it is even more garbage)

Hungarians came from the Ural Mountains along with the Finnish. Thought it was the Americans who didn't know history.

I like them. I like most of my neighbor countries and regional countries, except for albanians and bosnians.

>Magyarisation was the best thing to have ever happened to your stupid little "country" and you know it.
You spelled worst wrong. Get out :)

Visegrád four. I kinda dont want it, But at the same time, no immigrants. So yay

ah, my fellow neighbor! I like you and I love to drink you finest beers, my slavbro

Glad I GTFO when I had the chance. It has never been amazing, but is going downhill faster than ever. Unfortunately the people are too lazy/scared to do something about it other than bitch at work/pub.

The slovaks have but four choices:

-remain in land, working a dead-end job for scraps and pay a house down for 30 years and complain about politicians stealing the land and everything bolted to it from under their asses
-apply for an IT job somewhere in Bratislava or min wage job in Vienna
-get a degree in law and help ransack the country with tax returns of their fictional firms
-go abroad

I do hope it gets better in the future, but I just dont see the 30y+ trend about to change. The commies left too deep of a footprint in the land and the psyche.

t. Košičan

Why does Serbia hate Bosnians? I still dont understand it to this very day

dziękujęm, bratku :)

It can begin as a loose alliance until we interbreed enough to finally stop hating each other so much :D

Also sadly true.

Non-mongol ersatz-hungary. Fine country.

aw, how fucken cute. Anyway, I heard that Slovakia is a great country to visit on vacation. Mountains, nearly whole country is under a forests.

Well, of course. Even tho we were your slaves for 1000 years, we would like some of our Slovakian freedom too, you know :)

They're muzzies.

cпacибa :)

Yeah, I strongly reccomend mountain areas. But if you want swimming, there are some fine water areas too, but I would rather recommend you sea countries, like you :)

I can understand that.
I just wish we could unite against this demographyc cataclysm.

Yes, degenerate minimal techno. Pretty boring at home but it works really well in raves

m.youtu
be.com/watch?v=TaL-AeH2IP8

Bosnians got taken over by sandniggers?
Well, time to Remove Kebab

Are Rusyns/Ruthenians Slovak or Ukrainian?

This? I would play this at a funeral desu :) This is nightclub trash music, if you want a real Slovak party, get yourself a Slovak friend, he will most likely do a house party with you, and after it, you will be completely fucked. :)

It's not fucking bread it's made out of flour but it's put in a soup or gulash Jesus Christ!
There's a few villages here and there, and minorities in some other villages. You guys are famous for hating on Magyars.
Google Maps says Bratislava is clean. Though I wouldn't mind visiting the rest of Slovakia as well.

I love mountains, for guy like me, from huge city, there is ludicrous gap by quality of air in mountains. Apart from fact, that I sleep so well in mountains.

I dont know lol

I've been in Bratislava two years ago. The place is honestly a shithole, but people are great, I haven't seen a single nigger in entire week and chicks are amazing.

Neither. They're Crypto-Hungarians.

>hating on Magyars.
There. Thats our trademark. :)

Superior to Slovenia.

Depends on where youve been in Bratislava :) But I agree.

They chose the easy way out and converted to islam for the turks. They enjoyed a spot of privelege, compared to their serbian and croatian neighbors. Arguably i would not doubt that the bosnians are themselves a mix of islamisized croats and serbs, but a bosnian church and bosnian kingdom existed in the past seperate from the serbs/croats.

The bosnian christian kingdom fought with serbs at the battle of kosovo in 1389. Shamefully, we were not strong enough to keep the turks out.

The bosnians also had their own muslim SS paramilitary that killed a bunch of serbs in ww2, and the bosnian leader alija izetbegovic was a known islamist, and brought over 5000 arab muhajedeen to bosnia to fight us.

>Crypto-Hungarians
looks like an Aussie knows much about those lol

It's really complicated, but I'll make it simple.

Middle ages. Bosnia = Christian.
Bosnian people = either under direct Serbian rule or regional king of kingdom of Bosnia that was a Serb basically.

Ottomans come.
We fight them.
Stalemate.
They come back 70 years later with a new army.
We still aren't recovered.
All of Balkans BTFO by Ottos.
Bosnia had problems with Orthodoxy and Catholicism and was somewhere in between, a sect. Because they had no strong religious feeling, they got converted easily en masse.

In every upcoming war, side with Serbia's enemies. Call it identity crisis. When the Germans came they called themselves Goths, Yuga they were Muslims, and now they're Bosniaks, even though Bosnian/ak is a regional name.

There you go.

I dont think so lol, You guys have sea

City centre. I mean the place was super clean and all that, but the infrastructure like roads are fucked up. Even though it's your capital and city centre, I don't see roads this bad in countryside in Slovenia, for example.

But I loved Bratislava anyway. I felt safe. Just like at home. Can't say the same for Prague, for example.

>polan
>huge city
kek

Ah, makes sense.

t. Country whose most common surnames are Horvath and Kovacs

Dude people can basically jump over your country, that's why you have good roads everywhere. Your capital is an oversized summerhouse.

>mfw I am older then Skovakia

>fucked up roads
Welcome to Slovakia :)

And you're an ape inbred non-human. Fuck off you shitbag of genes

>triggered slovenianshit

Get back to fucking emus and kangaroos and shitting spiders, kay? :)

Ruhe untermensch, or you'll lose even those few kilometres of landlocked shithole you call a "country".

I know nothing about your country.
Just that it has mountains and lakes. But where I live has mountains and lakes too. Pic related.
Also that you speak Serbo-Croation or something like it. I can't even name a city in your country.

Please forgive my ignorance. It's just that after Yugoslavia broke up in the early 90s, I couldn't keep track of all the countries.
I was an English teacher at the time and we had loads of refugees from that war. I worked closely with them.
I didn't just teach them English. I helped with housing, getting their kids into school, getting them jobs, etc.
They were 'genuine' refugees. And they have adapted to life in my country.
I didn't care if they were Serb/Slovenian/Croat/Slovakian or Albanian. I just did my job and a lot more.
My aim was to help them to be integrated in our society and in a small way I succeeded.
It's not easy to uproot your family. And make a new start.

You must be a few centuries old then.

If you guys want to know something about us hating sandniggers, in November 2016, there was a 26 year old girl which pissed on the Quaran. She is getting arrested for 6 years. Respect.

Every fucking time.

>slovenian
>uses german to insult me
>uses some german word for yes instead of simply da
>calls out other balkan countries shitholes
>tells them they will lose what little land they have
>actually has the smallest piece of land in almost all of europe
>mfw

non-country

A brit that helps Slavs?
You are a god.
Also, come over here and try it :)