What is Sup Forums's justification for actively using the term "red pill" that was coined in a movie made by two men...

What is Sup Forums's justification for actively using the term "red pill" that was coined in a movie made by two men who are now both transsexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8viajEw1D0U&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not necessary to justify. However, they are a great example of how trannies are just making it up for attention and to try to reinvent themselves because they hate who/what they are.

rational people separate an artists political beliefs and their art

fpbp

we don't need to justify it because the analogy of the blue pill and red pill is nothing more than that, an allegory, it has nothing to do with being a tranny.

it's just a different version of plato's allegory of the cave, ironic that the people who coined it would become so blue pilled

because the final redpill is cutting your dick off

ironically it's still appropriate, because the filmmakers themselves are warnings of the dangers of modern society; walking redpills

>ha-ha-fukin'-ha

Kinda ironic but they became transniggers after the movie.
Thing that disturbs me going back to the matrix is how disturbing and nihilistic the story is. Its pretty heavy and was a big part of 90s 00s culture.
I wonder how many people outlooks were fucked with from watching it.
Its just the sort of thing a depressive, nihilistic transnigger would think up.

this guy knows how to phrase a post correctly

They stole it from Alice in Wonderland.

I just wanted to hear some clever way of using the term against it's creators.

Kinda like this but with more humor in it.

how did never hear about this? I stepped into the wrong fucking timeline

It was not coined by these faggots, they stole it from Albert Pike in his speech about the red and blue lodges of free masonry

The red lodge is supposedly where all the real secrets lie

And the masons themselves stole the concept from an earlier tradition in magic and the occult

Stop embarrassing yourself you uninformed idiot

We just took it and it's ours now, think of it like it's a trophy from The Meme War.

Yeah pretty much I heard of similar concepts before the matrix. Redpillers just used the Morpheous imagery,

Check out ghost in the shell, wacos basicly saw an anime ripped off themes and style from it and then put more trench coats in it.

>mfw it's true

Well, that's my interesting fact for the week sorted.

The Matrix was shit anyway.

It's basically a simplified version of Plato's Cave.

>The 1990 movie science fiction film Total Recall features a red pill which is offered to Arnold Schwarzenegger's character, Douglas Quaid, by one Dr. Edgemar. He is told "it's a symbol—of your desire to return to reality."
Nothing else they've ever made was original either.

Oh yeah they dont even pretend they didnt do that.
That was seen in the animatrics collection. They wanted to do live action anime.

fate is not without a sense of irony

Yea, but taking that redpill was more like taking the bluepill the way people talk about it now.

I don't care, if they wanna transition then its none of my business.

The original one is still an enjoyable movie

The other two are without doubt trash

They plagiarised everything in that movie. Why do you think the sequels and everything else they ever made was total shit?

>The Wachowski horrors

Don't forget op that Switch was supposed to be a Transgender character who went in as a guy and matrix projected self image as a woman

Thank god the movie came out in 1999

They definately put their own spin on it though. Like the whole point of the Matrix as a sedation while humans were farmed for heat energy.
Sort of doesn't make sense to the viewer if they think about it. The machines even had access to fusion power so didn't need to do it.
Well the explanation is actually pretty disturbing. The machines flat out wanted to punish humans in a completely malevolent way. This breaks with the common trope of robots not having feelings. The Matrix is just a giant torturting degrading machine of humiliation.
Which fits into the directors inspiration the bdsm scene. Where they infact got the fashion for the movie from.

Ghost in the Shell stand alone Complex came out after transphobic asshole

Why do you insist on lying and taking away categorically oppressed people's accomplishments

Nothing stops them from taking the blue pill themselves, which they did.

plato's cave is about a non-material world that transcends the senses, not an artificial world that overrides our senses.

A cave is a material object.

No, it's a simplified version of Baudrillard, with lots of stolen material from the novelist William Gibson.

>Hey goyim, did you know that one of the most influential scifi films of all time was made by WOMYN? I bet you feel silly for being sexist now.

If we had to limit our vocabulary strictly to words created by perfect people then we'd probably have to butcher our language pretty badly.

it's trash because the sequels wasn't done by Japanese author.

I think the matrix has had a strange effect on popular culture.
For instance Counterstrike came out in the same year after The Matrix.

>Affect*

>What is Sup Forums's justification for actively using the term "red pill" that was coined in a movie
What is analogy for $2000

Effect

It wasn't and this is a proverbial repeat offending slide thread. Fuck off.

>Effect*

Ultimately, speech policing is a leftist behavior
They can't help but to amputate parts of them in repentance to something

I would use the term redpill even if it was made by a gay transhorse, I only care about the concept, not the speaker

What else would you expect from (((Wachowski))) brothers

>The Wachowski Brothers
>The Wachowski Siblings
>The Wachowskis
OK, so they skipped 'Sisters' What's next, Sup Forums?

it's a metaphor. the shadows represent the material world that we know, the objects casting the shadows represent the purely formal world which is non-material.

(Double checked)
Being brainwashed by juice today doesn't mean back then they weren't normal people.

why would you want to be the inferior sex

must trigger you
youtube.com/watch?v=8viajEw1D0U&feature=youtu.be

What's your justification for using any word? Somebody else said it before you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

Total Recall red pill.

only the first movie was any good

eww

The knowledge drove them insane.

The red and the blue pill are both sides of the same coin.

The Matrix Universe is a metaphor as well, so its just like the cave.

Was the coin made before 1964 because if so its worth more?

They are the proof that you can't take both the blue and red pill. Because that makes a purple pill, and thus gay fag nonsense like trannyfaggotry

They apparently stole the Matrix 1 script from some guy, he spent years trying to drag them to court. This would explain why Matrix 2&3 are so abysmal, they had to use their own ideas.

Is this a joke post?

You're too stupid.

The real story here is "People who made up the term 'red pilled' aren't even red pilled themselves"