This guy is taking a selfie while beating up his syr*an refugee worker because he showed up late for work top kek...

this guy is taking a selfie while beating up his syr*an refugee worker because he showed up late for work top kek. """"humanists"""" and libtards are losing their shit over this now

these syr*ans will start to ask for independence in 10 years, just like k*rds. I wish everyone was like this based man

He's basically a slave owner.
Slavery is bad.

TURKEY NO!
Send that young Syrian boy to us in Sweden!

Muslims having slaves and mistreating them? Woah never heard that one before!

Syria wouldn't be having a war if the U.K. didn't fuck everything up as usual.

Why do you censor every fucking word? Oh yeah, that's right

we are talking abou turkey here, what did u expect?

>hurr durr

I don't understand the mentality of niggers and sandniggers
why would you take a picture of yourself commiting a crime

shit is what shit does

They can only commit crimes.

Nobody cares, roach.

Turks, syrians, the same pieces of shit if you ask me. Nuke 'em all.

He looks whiter than most mediterraneans desu

Daily reminder that Turks are white and based

>beating up his syr*an refugee worker because he showed up late for work
This is why we can't have nice things

this man looks white. why. fucking t*rkroaches.

this

turkey, syria, sweeden all of the arab countrys should be nuked

it's an exclusively white thing to care for brown people

All the older brown people I know loathe anybody that isn't part of their country of origin, these people will also never see themselves as belgians and hate it when other immigrants see themselves as belgians no matter what generation

Gas them now or you'll have problems later.

>beating an ar*b
>crime

yeah okay buddy

we have 3 fucking million refugees and they're breeding like rabbits. we can't gas them for obvious reasons, we need a civil war like syria so all the subhumans + refugees make a run for europe. it will be like a brand new country

I don't see any other way out of this

Evacuate Anzu first and then nuke.

If I was president I would have Anzu and Taleworlds studios airlifted out before dropping a nuke.

>nuking turkey
You can't just go ahead and eradicate byzantine clay, mate.

Don't worry. He will be in Sweden soon! There he can recover with some tight young swedish pussy (preferably 12 or younger please!) And about 45,000 SEK per month please!

oh no that sucks

poor poor niggers

Nukes can't harm turks, I thought that was common knowledge.

I've seen multiple posts how turks boast they will outbreed the germans and take their state.

I's funny as fuck when the same is begging to happen to you as well.

keep your cuck fantasies to yourself, Amerisharter

lmfao

fucking retard I'm not talking about moral crime
it's against the law to assault anyone you fucking dumbass

Noice, I'll buy one kebab today to support your economy.

Underrated

Slavery is allowed in islam.
Just like all the sex slaves in Saudi Arabia.

People didnt lost their shit. Even Erdo supporters hate syri*ns.

Only Cihangir Solcuları (SJWs) say mistreating ar*bs hurt their feelings. Fuck them no one cares.

fucking t*rks

>turkey
>talks about lgbt

lel

is that the whitest man in turkey?

those are not turks, they're assimilated ar*bs and other middle easterner trash who thinks they're turks

we're minorities in our own country for a long while. ottofags killed and exiled most of the turkic population and replaced them with middle easterners. Ataturk tried to reverse this with turkish nationalism but skypes poisoned him and sharted on his legacy so here we are

there's no law in turkey. the constitution is being chewed like a bubble gum everyday. people started to apply their own jungle laws, especially against syr*ans but MSM is suppressing this information

why don't they go back tho,there are plenty of safe zones in Syria

I don't believe you, I mean turkey's a shithole, but not that kind of shithole

Turks look a lot like greeks half the time. The kurds are the literal nigger population in the east that gives the world the perception that they are full arab like the rest of the middle east. Cities are "enriched" though so that isn't helping my argument.

Why is a turk further proving what we already know about turks: they are subhuman.

Because Erdoğan invited them to Turkey. He opened borders and let more than 3 million ar*b and k*rd to come Turkey. He is planing to make them citizen. All of them will vote for isl*mist parties.

Also he is using migration crissis as a tool against Europe.

The terror attacks we had in past 2 years was consequence of open border policy. We didnt check who is coming. All Pkk, isis al-qaida militants freely had entered Turkey for 4 years.

Fuckin roach, you are part of the problem.
There is no difference between you, a syrian, a saudi, a kurd or any other muslim-related subhuman.
You sandniggers are the scum of the earth. Worse than actual niggers.

Turks aren't sandniggers they are Asian warlords :^)

Any person who wants to be President of Turkey must prove that he gratuaded from an university. Erdoğan was elected in 2014 and he still didnt publish his university diploma. He has no friend from university.

His election was illegal but who fucking cares.

I've been to your sad excuse of a cuck country

you're being treated like trash in your OWN country by all the peasants we've sent you so I can understand your frustration. why don't you grow some balls irl instead of shit posting here?

Ofc they are.
Pay debt.

HES JUST A CHILD!

interesting tell me more
my parents are going to turkey this summer, should I be worried about their deaths?

Henlo ser, are u the denbt collector? Am going to need to see some credentials

I dont know. Look what happened in summer 2016 in Turkey.

>beating up somebody for being late to work

And these guys want to hoin the EU lel

No problem here m8, majority of native population already fed up with you muslim scum.
The hate grows faster and faster.
Day of the rake anytime soon.

you're the turk here, tell me

Old school astoria baby!

wait for the referendum in april, shit might hit the fan really hard

I've witnessed something in your country and I'm convinced that there's no hope for your people. you will probably call me a liar but this really happened

>a diaspora trash grabbed an austrian girl's ass in front of a very crowded ubahn
>the girl got super mad and tried to attack the subhuman shouting stuff in german
>her boyfriend grabbed her and stopped her from attacking him while trying to calm her down
>the subhuman grinned and shouted " ICH BIN TÜRKEEEEE" and walked away smiling
>while all this was happening, every austrian just ignored it and acted like they were invisible

why are you censoring yourself?

there are children reading this board, I don't want them to get exposed to vile words such as "ar*b" "k*rd" "arm*nian" etc

Sure. Many such cases. That's why the hate grows and grows.
More and more people becoming redpilled through their daily experiences with muslim scum.

just make sure you don't send them back. turn them into soaps, fertilizer or something

How does one acquire a slave? Asking for a friend

>beating up someone for showing up for work late

you fucking muzzies need to get exterminated

>my parents are going to turkey this summer

..................why?

oh right for lithuania turkey is the go-to holiday place. how about just go to fucking palanga instead? it's cheaper and with less of a chance of dying.

>implying tens of thousands beady eyed anglos don't come to turkey for summer
>implying their disgusting crooked teethed womyn don't have sex with k*rds here
>implying they don't buy lands, houses and move to turkey to live here