Most bluepilled TV characters

So I was wondering what you guys find the most bluepilled TV characters. I myself found this obnoxious dog from family guy to be one of the worst. He is just filled with kike propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGu3ZLh3lXM
youtube.com/watch?v=25fTcXlV8L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah but he has that baby to make fun of him. the baby is not into politics, however.

I also can't stand the fact that that dog has sex with human females. He's like a metaphor for niggers.

He's a pompous pseudo-intellectual douche. Like a real leftist.
But, yeah new FG is shit, season 1 was good.

The episode where quagmire rips on him for that was so satisfying.

these cunts

Literally Seth MacFarlene's mouthpiece.

Eh

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGu3ZLh3lXM

They usually use her as a foil for PC absurdity.

didn't they kill that dog or something

I fucking hate Lisa. That little gobshite spoils everything.

They did up until about S12. The Simpsons used to be pretty centrist with a leftist slant and then they just went full Marxism when the writers were all nu-males.

Brought him back three episodes or so later, which is a fucking shame because his replacement was great.

No fair using cartoonish caricatures that magically sprung to life.

>his replacement was great
lol no.

>meadow soprano
>lisa simpson (tolerable in earlier seasons)
>brian the dog
>hayley smith (american dad)
there is probably a few in SOA, but most of them in that show are redpilled.

Opinion noted and discarded, out of order Russian flag.

Papa smurf

that whole show is faggot bullshit for retards

Other than the Marxism, Papa Smurf seems pretty red pilled.
>Biggest enemy is a Jew
>Alpha male that controls all the pussy in the village

Brian is meant to be like that retard.

The stuff he comes out with is deliberately cringy, you're not meant to walk away from the show and start looking at life from a different angle

They did. Then got that one actor from the sopranos to voice the replacement dog before Stewie went completely homo for the Brian and brought him back due to Hollywood magic.

People went ballistic when Brian died and I still don't know why. Be it a publicity stunt or liberals freaking out, they brought the character back. I guess it was the jump the shark moment for the show.

The show is constantly pushing liberal ideas and worse of all it is pushing a gay agenda with one of the most diabolical characters, Stewie.

Though "Last Man Standing" Mike Baxter is pretty liberal, the show balances with conflict from Tim Allen's character. Family Guy has no conflict. American Dad at least has Stan to counter Halley.

That Jew show where everyone is Jews and do Jew stuff

>his replacement was great
Oh yeah, "lame Italian stereotypes placeholder until the main character comes back" was great.
B-but, Happy Hayley

This. It's as if trey parker and that other cucked faggot made it.

South park is shit

Still worlds better when compared to Brian.

But everyone is making fun of his pseudo-intelligence in this show. Brian is a cool character when he isn't spouting lefty ideas. Behind this facade he's actually a egocentric, drunk, nigger hating asshole. That's how he is on his best.

Fuck, forgot the picture.
Brian at least has jokes. Oh, wow, the dog spouts random Italian stereotypes, so funny.
That show, like everything that network has ever put out, is just all around garbage.

>post yfw Stewie is literally the template for Milo Yiannopoulos

Brian's one giant random liberal sterotype. He went from having jokes, to being the joke.

He doesn't like blacks though so you are wrong

anyone remember "drawn together'?

Decent show, tried too hard to be edgy at times though.

Old south park is still amazing

That episode where Captain Hero was fucking that one girl's retarded sister was top kek.

Was pretty good besides the "lel so randumb xdddd" humor

I always found Token's name to be a pretty good joke.

Do people realise that Brian isn't meant to be likeable? He's portrayed as a selfish douchebag regularly.

Neither do Jews. Which makes even more correct. When Jews let their true feelings known they do it in a jokey way so no one will think they're being serious.
Having said that even if they came out and said they were being serious no one would dare criticise them for it because they don't want to be anti-semitic.
Did you ever see that Guinness advert that mentions how jazz became mainstream? They put it across like some (((guy))) liked jazz so much that he started to play it on his (((radio show))) because he wasn't prejudiced like everyone else. But the truth is he was expelled from the Jew community (this only happens if you're a Jew who doesn't make a lot of money), the whites wouldn't accept him, but the niggers would because they were the dregs of society anyway. Once this happened and he heard jazz he knew he could exploit by giving it a larger audience on his (((radio show))). Sooner or later the other rejected Jews would hang out at these clubs too and became the original beatniks.
The story ends just like you would imagine. Due to so much exploitation he made a fucking fortune and do you know what the Jew community who had rejected him done? Welcomed him back with open arms.

Just look at Jew involvement in the slave trade. Jews hate niggers, but keep them around as useful idiots to attack whites (physically) because Jews are absolutely incapable of doing it themselves and they need to keep up the charade of "we are just a poor innocent community never forget the 6m". They're a fucking disease.

A lot of retards grieved over his death tou
New Brian was so much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=25fTcXlV8L8

He was a blatantly obvious mouthpiece for MacFarlene. They only made him a completely hate-able douche because fans were growing sick of him and sick of MacFarlene libshitt views by proxy. Turning him into a walking, talking version of r/IAmVerySmart punching bag was the only way to save him as a character.

Worst character ever on tv

>Not posting the most bluepilled of that show
>She describes herself as a third-wave feminist

>the Jewish warlock gargamel creates the vaginal smurf jewess...smurfette.
>original had black, Jewish style hair
>sent to divert the smurfs and begin competition and thoughts they didn't have before the vaginal Jew entered the smurf village

He fell for it brah

Maybe I've grown up, but I think South Park was redpilled until this last season.

At least they made fun of the different sides and views in a more balanced way

Even if you didn't always agree with their message you could still find the humour in what they were making fun of

>Old Family Guy was good meme

1st series of Family Guy was sterile wanna be Simpsons. At least later series have their own style. They aren't quality like old Simpsons but they're good enough to watch whenever they're on and you're bored.

Remember the good times when simpsons used to make fun of trannys, gays, other races and religion?

It was real subtle about it too, my old child self never noticed it, but my adult self sees behind the veil. What happened?

>Hank Moody
Acts like a woman

>Jackson Teller
Destroyed what his father built

>Daniel Jackson
Cuck, moral and cultural relativist.

It was, they were doing so great, taking the piss out of everything the left held dear. But they failed to swallow the Trump pill, instead opting to choke to death on it. They didn't even conceive it was possible that Trump could win.

maybe not the most, but definitely up there

She's a feminist but she's actually smart and doesn't believe in shit that most girls do like marriage being such a saviour for your life.

Bojack is just a depressed loser who blames everyone else from his problems and thinks he's a "good" person despite acting like a total cunt. Also doesn't work and sits around getting drunk all day.

Average show but not sure how Rick is bluepilled. Jerry is if anything

How?
>Inb4 muh he doesn't believe in god
Pre-fuck you in that case

Ted from HIMYM, I hate him so much.

>(((Literal)))

Individualism a shit.

Rick should at least subordinate himself to the Council of Ricks

Ren was redpilled AF

That only became a thing starting from about season 9 onwards. Before that, he was played completely straight, and they only changed it because so many people complained.