How do you do it guys? I don't have the intestinal fortitude to watch this programme anymore...

How do you do it guys? I don't have the intestinal fortitude to watch this programme anymore. Is it alcohol that gets you through the hour?
If there were more tranny-abo moments, you could deal me in all day long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc
youtu.be/EIyCm_ATvLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

fuck me that was funny as fuck, I laughed my arse off when they aired that.
They look like they were barely sober enough to do that bit, went out the back and sank five goon bags each 5 mins later.

something to behold for sure

Even the piano man seems slightly confused about if they're serious and when it's going to end.

Please tell me this is a comedy show.

Haha just watched this buzzfeed video, they couldn't even get a real abo most of them are about 90% white
youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc

Serious question: is there ANY intelligent Aborigine around? I mean a real, pure, abo.
I've never seen any video of one in my whole life.

I wonder if any pure aborigine group has ever take IQ tests. I'd like to see that bell curve.

Oh no I've been aboed

Lyrics:

>yuwa nahhh layunga nahhh wunga yaaa yawa nuhhh lunga nahh morobool nuhh *drunken chuckling* yuwa gahh nungu gahh dunga nuhh yuwah nuhhh wadgul yahhh yuwa nuhh

What the hell did I just watch?

>Not knowing about the 65 average IQ for full blood Abos

Do your homework

>they couldn't even get a real abo most of them are about 90% white
That tends to happen a lot.

>MUH HERITAGE

What do you think the ABC producers were thinking about these drunk abo's?
How fucking far does their cognitive dissonance go??!?

Is there ANY pure abo with 100+ (above average) IQ in these researches? What about over 130 IQ? (intelligent)
I'm afraid every recent data collection is poisoned by PC and crap like this: . Are the old ones detailed enough?

Art

Aussie comedy is pretty dead pan. Half the joke is tagging it as 'political discussion'.

What did he mean by this?

In it's defence, it did write that song about wanting Hitler to have sex with it on a pile of Jew corpses.

youtu.be/EIyCm_ATvLQ

I'll give you a serious answer.
This is based on my experience working in a remote aboriginal community as well as working with aboriginal people in the city who are from mixed race backgrounds.

I will save you from the suspense by answering your question immediately.
>Serious question: is there ANY intelligent Aborigine around? I mean a real, pure, abo.
If you measure intelligence by ability to survive harsh conditions then yes, they're intelligent enough to survive. But plenty of other animals are capable of that.
If you measure intelligence by ability to contemplate things, solve problems, muse on topics, create things ... not so much.

I think it's a little unfair that the SJWs have spent so long trying to claim we are all the same. We are not the same.

They're a subspecies Homo Australis. They're not Homo Sapien Sapiens. They're similar but not the same.
In their own way they've got tradition, history and culture, but it doesn't compare to European history, tradition and culture and it's unfair to compare the two.

To be frank, their culture and history and tradition are simple and primative. They were literally cave men three generations ago in Northern Australia. They don't have much in common with the modern man.

I'm trying to get across a recurring theme here, the problem we have is mistaking them for our equals. They are not.

Amongst the many I have known over the years. there are some that were intelligent in that they were equal to the white man, but I only met one who I'd comfortably say was smarter than me.

I'm not bragging that I'm a smart man, I'm pretty average.

Kek

Melbourne: The Musical

Thanks for the complete answer, aussiebro.

>but I only met one who I'd comfortably say was smarter than me.
Was he a pure one?

Personally, I think just like you, it's unfair to treat them equally. The same way it's unfair to treat any group of people equally, and I'm not talking about "mistreating" people. People are different, families are different, geographical groups of people are different, people are different based by race and origin. Everything is so obvious, although it's become a taboo to discuss it. And aborigines are the most different group of people I have ever seen.
The amount of savages between them impress me. It's hard to find videos of civilized pure abos in the Internet and I've never seen one who could talk in a "non-dumb" way.

My fear, and why I'm glad for your answer, is I'd get misled by appearances. Just like people would look at black people centuries ago and think they are all (all!) stupid. I've met some obvious 130+ IQ blacks, and my city barely have blacks by Brazilian standards. And I like to keep myself redpilled the most I can.

Again, I think it's unfair to treat every race or any distinct group of people equally. The same way it's unfair to treat people with incomplete elementary school the same as people with a STEM degree.
It's mean to them to insist in this PC crap.

>It's mean to them to insist in this PC crap.
I'm glad you understood that point.

It's surprisingly difficult to discuss with people in real life because it is openly admitting they aren't at the same level as us on certain things.
>The same way it's unfair to treat people with incomplete elementary school the same as people with a STEM degree.
I think this is a fair comparison.
There's nothing wrong with the person who didn't complete elementary school. You can still work with them or hang out with them, but it's unreasonable to expect the same as you would from a person with a degree in mathematics or engineering.

and to answer your question
>Was he a pure one?
No. Half white.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY

You have to be strong

the day they started wasting panel slots for politicians, was the day I stopped watching

OK guys. This is the proper version of that video. It's important because the one you posted does not include the cuck tweets at the end. It's some of the best parts:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs