What is it specifically about Milo that pisses off Left wingers so much?

What is it specifically about Milo that pisses off Left wingers so much?

Twitter bans, riots, no platforming. Above all others it's him that angers them the most. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because libs are already slowly losing the gay vote since gay marriage is legal now and they've moved on to Muslims to get their victimhood-by-proxy and they now need to suppress anything that would make gays feel even more welcome voting republican

Because he's an obnoxious troll and doesn't believe in the stuff fags are supposed to (besides pederasty)

He is a troll with convincing arguements. He's a right-wing jew and self-loathing homo. You can't just beat him in identity politics

Sick paedophile defender. Poltards are fucking hypocrites

He's a gateway drug to the red pill.

>What is it specifically about Milo that pisses off Left wingers so much?

He's a gay jew that loves black cock and he's doesn't actively shills for the left. They see it as a personal betrayal.

Him being both right wing and gay causes untold amounts of cognitive dissonance and butthurt, effectively overheating the SJW brain.

The left needs to believe that they're the indisputable good guys. and they can't do that when "oppressed" people break away and reject them.

because a gay man that likes Trump spoils their narrative

He doesn't fit the stereotypes.

I'm bi, but I'm not a flamboyant fuckwit who makes his entire identity revolve around sexuality (Don't go to pride parades, etc), am really into firearms, etc.

They start off assuming I'm some sort of conservative, put their foot in their mouth and then don't know if they should be yelling at me or themselves.

>he fell for the cuckservative psyop
Top kek.
What can you expect from potatoniggers.

Educate yourself on what is really going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA

ALL MILO THREADS ARE ORGANIZED SHILLING

>ShareBlue? CTR? CIA?

No, it's stormfront or TRS. They did the exact same shit with the faggot Spencer, where they created both pro and anti-Spencer threads here to have the place discuss him more.

There are ZERO threads related to Milo on 8/pol/, while this place (within the timeframe of 15 minutes) got flooded by 20 of them. The point wasn't discrediting right-wing movements, as they would've posted it on 8pol as well. The point was to promote them in places that are straining away (Sup Forums Sup Forums), hence why it's actually TRS and/or Stormfront

>The leak?
>The anti-milo threads?
>The pro-milo threads?

ALL OF IT is created by Milo supporters themselves, all of them talking between each other within the threads and bumping each other's threads, creating an artificial and controlled division. Screenshot this post and spread it before the cancer spreads and their pathetic """"""""raid"""""" is successful.

Because he's a "leader" type and not a follower.

I'm not saying I, personally, see him as a leader, but the Left does.

And since the Left doesn't have a leader (they're a hive-mind, hug box/echo chamber/virtue signaling sort of people) they see him as a threat.

In the Left, everyone is simultaneously THE leader and a follower. They're cowards. They're children. They're just looking for "mom and dad" to fix things.

Just look at the Women's March.

........that accomplished literally NOTHING.

There were WAY more than enough people to have actually made a difference, but they're unorganized and have absolutely no idea what they want, OTHER than just attention.....and that's a subconscious afterthought; they aren't even aware that their philosophy on life stems from their chronically low self esteem.

>and pic related

SJWs dont like it when someone who isnt a straight white male doesnt follow their hivemind nonsense.
They get super mad at me because I dont swallow their bullshit and Im gay, I imagine its even worse with Milo because his voice can reach further.

The fact that he's rude. There's a time and a place to use certain words. If you are rude for the sake of being rude no one will hear what you have to say no matter how right you are about something.

The Jews have even co opted Sup Forums now into pushing their pedophile agenda by pushing it under a "right wing" controlled opposition

He's a traitor to their "team".
He's a gay, Jewish immigrant; he's not supposed to think differently to the herd. Just like how black Republicans get more criticism than black murderers and gangbangers.

Because facts will always outweigh emotion.

Kek confirms it.

The left is all about 'x'-community, they are not able to judge individuals, they are a bunch of brainless colectivists.

When they see a Gay Immigrant who dates nigger muslims argue against them, they have to deny him. they just have to.

>Above all others it's him that angers them the most. Why?
Because he's a troll and picks deliberately inflammatory things to say, and SJWs on liberal campuses are easy as fuck to trigger.

That's hwy he got BTFO on Bill Maher because everyone there realized he was just a cocksucking asshole.

The riots and bans give him more exposure, just like Spencer being called the face of the Alt-Right.

Nice trips of truth

>>he got BTFO on Bill Maher's show
You really don't understand Milo's gimmick if you think him being told to fuck off is him being BTFO.

Its more that he breaks preconceived notions of what a fag should be, he has no interest in being a member of the protected class that liberals are trying to prop up. I don't care if people think he is controlled opposition or whatever because like the Trump he is the hard reset to discourse and culture that we desperately need right now

He's a disgusting pedophile

Ultimately, it's because he's funny and insightful. Laughter is honest, you can brow beat someone into conforming with threats against their safety and livelihood but you can't threaten/guilt someone into laughing (See: Ghostbusters 2016).

Add in that he falls into several 'protected' demographics and the leftists feel hurt and betrayed.

>bill cucks show
>BTFOing anyone

I wish you Hillary timeline cucks would go back and stay there

Reagan Battalion, the ones that started it, are run by Evan McMullin and Rick Wilson.

The gods always honor truth.

Lmao you honestly believe he is a pedo based on a 4 year old video that was debunked over and over? He isnt a pedo he is just a victim of sexual assault. Even Blair took down her dumb post about it

He's both. Most pedophiles are sexual abuse victims themselves.

>her

Because he is a living contradiction for them, they see a gay jew that defends free speech to death and at the same time they see literally hitler, its like Sup Forums user faping to traps they see a woman but then a penis apears in the image but they cant stop fapping, cognitive dissonance.

Because they can't label him as a homophobic, racist, nazi.

So they have to come at him with the only thing they have left, fascist pedophile leader of the so called "alt-right".

They claim the gays for themselve, if a gay isn't left he can ...you know...get killed by arabs for cultural reason and they "understand it" or whatever..but he has to go!

>What is it specifically about Milo that pisses off Left wingers so much?

Because calling that half Jew dangerous faggot a white supremacist nazi destroys their narrative completely.
They want him to go away so they can keep calling anyone who disagrees with them a white supremacist nazi.

This

Guys, here's an important rule to remember and often refresh:

Leftist will ATTACK THE MOST whatever is the MOST USEFUL TARGET.

Milo is taking the brunt of attacks now. He is a high priority target to them, which is a reason in itself to defend him.