Global Warming

>lives on mediterranean coast
>24°C outside
>February

You guys still believe global warming is a hoax because some orange fat ass said so ?

lives in pyrenées orientales
the snow used to stay until end of march early april

now it's melting since the 30 jan

Studying in Grenoble, snow stood 12 days, know the feel now

This

>3x dose of snow
>allmost five weeks of -20 temperatures
>had a peak around -35
Muh global warning.
There is a reason you always hear about global warming bullshit from southern anons. Reason is they fucked up their lands by agreeculture to a such degree that earth started to erode. Or like in california, they fucked up their water arteries.

24C isn't even hot you autistic fag.

>lives in PO
apero when?

global warming is a natural thing humans contribution to it is little

hence why there was an ice age at one point. Global warming is a hoax as in they want you to pay tax for it because of your CO_2 emission even though it barely makes a difference

I guess you're gonna give up your luxuries aren't you?

Apéro is everytime and everywhere

>go outside
>it's warm
>muh global warming

Just one solution. Embargo polluting countries like China. Tax fossil fules as much as possible. No, no o e will do it, they will only march for """ecology"" and jerk on

We're under 0 here.

can I screencap your post and send to nature Geoscience for publication?

I had to use my winter jacket for grand total of 2 weeks this year.
Its definitely warmer than in my childhood.

>be germany
>365 days a year rainy
>cold, no snow, rarely sun in summer

fookin gay, need to burn some tires, need more suuuuuuun

Everyone who spent 5mins researching global warming instead of screeching like a retarded child understands this.

Look at my eyes

Global warming is real in my mind

Never forget

It's currently snowing in the MIDDLE OF SUMMER in AUSTRALIA

GLOBAL
W
A
R
M
I
N
G

yes, 5 minutes of research, totally

It's cold as fuck there

1.All of you Treat yourself as equally retarded.
2.There is no such thing as global warming,Its called climate change.
3.Climate change is real,get over it.
4.All claims for denying climate change are of those who don't understand it,making them false as they have no evidence for their claims.

Man it was like 26c yesterday and today its like 10c wtf

let's just get this retarded climate change-global warming argument from semantics out of the way

global warming is the rise in global average surface/lower tropospheric temperatures

climate change is the entirety of meteorological changes (precipitation, wind speed, storm events,...) that are associated with that rise in temperature.

>tfw just like italian people our climate too is drunk as fuck

>3.Climate change is real,get over it.

Thats probably true. But where is the evidence its man made?

The climate change industry earn millions for making one alarmist assertion after another. They have been caught faking their data before. Why should i trust them?

the evidence for it being man-made is quite simple and straightforward
the increase in CO2 is man-made because we can measure the carbon fluxes and because anthropogenic CO2 is isotopically distinct from, say, volcanogenic CO2.
The recent warming is due to CO2 because of the Tropospheric warming-Stratospheric cooling that can be observed (and that is inconsistent with anything other than greenhouse gases)

firstly,while it's true that most of the CO2 is natural,it would be a stupid assumption to say that climate change is not real,naturally all CO2 is reabsorbed into the land/water mass,however
with the burning of fossil fuels this balance is disturbed,and so the Man-made CO2 stays in the atmosphere creating a increased greenhouse effect.

This is known as carbon flux.

i live on the mediterranean coast, weather has been business as usual this year but with more rain

Who cares whether it is real or a hoax or whether it is man made or natural?

If the climate changes - for whatever reason - we will have to adapt. For people living in temperate climates, warming will even be a net benefit.

There is actually no need to destroy existing industries, change our way of life, or set up a totalitarian world government because of it.

Multiple ice ages before humans even invented fire leads me to make the same conclusion.

That's what I mean