Why are all gay people sexual deviants?

Why are all gay people sexual deviants?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7WKMN
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html
bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/
discord.gg/JgCVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because being gay is a sexual deviation

Why are sexual deviants sexual deviants?

Because if they weren't deviant they'd just fuck a woman and spawn a family however they felt. It's the biological imperative and only a defect ignores it.

mental disorders

Because it really makes your dick think.

We still know youre a Milo shill.

>be me
>be gay
>intelligent, above average face
>tfw I will never produce strong, civic-minded white children
is there a worse feeling

donate sperm

I would but am unfortunately a manlet at 5'8

Not everybody is.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/7WKMN

Don't paint with such a broad brush. Some gays are perfectly normal (as normal as you can get while being abnormal) while some aren't

Gays will always be mentally sick individuals

Again, some gays are perfectly fine. Iny eyes, as long as you don't rape people or wave dildos and flags around while screaming about how much of a faggot you are, I'm fine with you being gay

Oh honey, that fucker is one of the most notorious twink hunters in great britain.
My older brother is a GIANT fairy and was in the Uk durin the 90s with the giant xtc trend and all.
Stephen fry was well into all that shit ( and private drug fueled orgies at his place)

He's deviant as fuck.
He just puts on a tie after having 18 year old twinks lick the cum off him, and people think he's respectable suddenly.

I have no idea, why the West idolizes fags and gives them the special treatment.

My stance.
Gays are OK as long as they don't push their distorted sexual preferences upon everyone and just stay private about it.

Everyone else is what I'd call a fucking faggot.

In the West it's as if being gay is the new norm, edgy or some other pretentious shit.

Like "HEY, LOOK AT ME, I LIKE SUCKING PENISES AND TAKING THEM UP MY ASS LOOK LOOK" - "WOW YOU SO BRAVE HAVE MY RESPECT WOW, WISH I COULD BE YOU SOME DAY WOW WOW".

I am sorry, but that's literally how I see Western psychology regarding this.

then feel good youll never have children

Fpbp.

Fags start out as mental cases with degenerate fetishes.

>having 18 year old twinks lick the cum off him
living the dream

Underground culture.

It's like how alcohol use has its place in society but other drugs don't, at least in the West.

If you place a behaviour outside of the mainstream into a secret underworld you open it up to all kinds of behaviour frowned upon by mainstream society because it lacks the mechanisms that adapt open behaviours into a place where they are adequately regulated.

>Gays are OK as long as they don't push their distorted sexual preferences upon everyone and just stay private about it.

Majority of people think this way. Not just whites, even blacks and spics. It's just our media and left-wing (((academics))) pushes this propaganda that being a fucking degenerate and acting out your gayness is the most proud thing you can do because you're standing up to your oppressors.

Like everything else they promote, such as feminism and Islam, they do this because it erodes the cultural cohesion of the family unit. The traditional, patriarchal family unit is the biggest enemy of the modern left.

Not all of us are flamboyant degenerates ruski, some of us just want to do our own thing in peace.

I personally can't stand faggy gays and there is a movement in the gay community to move away from that completely degenerate image.

Don't call them gay. There's nothing wrong being gay and liking rainbows. Call them what they are - sodomites.

Don't be such a bigot some gays are ok just like some blacks and myslims they're not all bad. Look at our queen based Milo

T. Nu-Sup Forums redditor

Why do you think all gays are flamboyant faggots?

Faggots want to be women, that's why they are attention whores.

Of course an India, the world capital of gays, would say that.

because they've based their entire life and personality around a fetish

Same reason I don't support the LGBTQIA community: They are nothing but a bunch of lust-hungry degenerates looking for an excuse to fuck.

You are a bear too? I'm gay and I hate faggots too.

The only blunder is that Jews don't embrace LGBT faggots. It's western leftists who like buggering, niggers, Muslims and other degeneracy.

>Children who think they are transgender 'could have autism' and are 'fixating' on their sex, says expert
>Dr Kenneth Zucker said children may be suffering autism, anxiety or depression
>Dr Zucker lost his job amid claims he was trying to 'cure' children
>Questioning whether these children should receive treatment, he once said: ‘A four-year-old might say that he is a dog – do you go out and buy him dog food?’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html

This film showed me how ultra cynical jews are.

I feel bad for gays like you, the obnoxious flamers give the rest of you a bad name.

>T. Nu/pol/ redditor
AWAY AWAY, A FOUL BEAST

Seriously tho, lurk moar or fuck off

>Why are all sexual deviants sexual deviants

Why are all cats, cats, user?

why do jews have such high percentages of homosexuality

Not deviants. They are genetic defects. They cannot DEVIATE because that implies choice. They didn't choose to be gay. Genetic defectives.

The homosexuality itself is genetic, the culture around it is not.

Cheers mate, what makes it worse is that I am supposed to be a victim/protected class by libcucks which just emboldens the fags even more.

Ask your father.

Sorry to disrupt your echo chamber, but that's complete bullshit.

I'm gay and am not a deviant. I can only think of one or two gay people that I have met that have ever been the "sleep around" type.

If you are referring to gay people with odd fetishes, then statistically speaking, straight people are more likely to have strange fetishes (feet, vore, farting, etc) than gays.

If you're talking about sleeping around, then you're confused. Gay people are more likely to have a higher number of partners because they are less likely to get married. Straight people are more likely to lie about the number of partners they've had and are more likely to cheat on their current partner.

If you're talking about "penis on head parade faggots" then trust me when I say that the majority of queers in this country do not want to be associated with those goddamn people. We'll show up for Pride, wave some flags, but those faggots don't represent us. They're just attention whores.

Doug Stanhope said it pretty nicely - if I can tell your sexuality within just a few minutes of meeting you then you're too focused on sexuality.

This isn't an echo chamber but? People have raised some valid points about gay culture being a choice and the degenerate parts of it are wholly a choice (()). Others acknowledged that people no choice in the matter of actually being gay (()) and have shown to be pretty accepting to us who arent attention seeking fags (()).

Because it's a mental illness but now it's not anymore because it may offend homosexuals

Because they have mental disorders.

You answered your own question. They're already deviants by being homosexual.

>Faggots want to be women
And lesbians want to be men. Universally homos dont get along with their parent of the opposite sex. There is a lot to this sexual deviance but scientists and researchers are not allowed to be honest

Meh. Genetic defect implies that conditioning has nothing to do with it. The deviance is in the sexual development, biological or not.

>He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and that he used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with. He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/

Reminder that sodomites are trash

Nice archaic sources, toast. Its been like 20 years since those studies happened.

>Well show up at pride
>not degenerate

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/JgCVs

gay is mental retardation.

Reported kill yourself sodomite freak stop looking for gay hook ups on Sup Forums you repulsive queer

I guess the reason they get hate really is their flamboyance. If they were regular people... they'd be regular people.

If you're a straight guy and act like a campy flamboyant asshole I'm gonna want to beat your skull in as well. It all makes sense now lads.

Not only are gays deviant, they're also unhappy.

>Sup Forums is now a gay hook up site
Wtf happened?

>Stephen Fry isn't a sexual deviant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys

I'm challenging anyone ITT to use their "facts" to prove I'm a deviant

Some things about me:

-24 yo
-Gay male
-republican/right-wing
-dress appropriately
-looking for a boyfriend for a monogamous relationship
-intent on adopting/having 1-2 children and raising them

It's very sad that, if OP isnt a troll, has the media led him to believe that the flamboyant gay stereotype is the only one

>Gay male
>looking for a boyfriend
these ones

It's not like you can't just fuck women because you're gay lots of faggots do it to stay in the closet, right? Why can't you just inseminate a woman for the sole purpose of propagation?

Don't tell me you don't think that all this sexual degeneracy and deviancy isn't a terrible look for your fellow gays.

LGBT "culture" has become synonymous with unfiltered hedonism. At least nature provides STDs to curb some of it.

>Why are all gay people sexual deviants?

100% of gay people were molested as children

What attracts you to manass? Does the poo smell turn you on and make you get down and praise satan?

>Stephen Fry
>was grooming a 15 year old boy for years
>not a deviant

lolbadchoiceahmed

It's exactly as terrible of a look for gays as it is when women do it

So, what does that mean? That's up to your perception of "degeneracy". I tend to be more prude/reserved, so I can't really say what's right and what's wrong. But if OP made this thread because he truly believes "all" gays are like this, then I think it's a bad start to getting the world to accept us.

Was this a joke? I really hope so. I was raised by two well-meaning parents who never laid a finger on me in a bad way

I'm attracted to all parts of the male - not just ass. The complete package: face, personality, body, and yes, the butt is a part of the body.

>Gay people are more likely to have a higher number of partners because they are less likely to get married.
[citation needed]
>Straight people are more likely to lie about the number of partners they've had and are more likely to cheat on their current partner.
[citation needed]

>We'll show up for Pride
>They're just attention whores
>They're

>Its been like 20 years since those studies happened.
And in that time, do you think that homosexuals have become less sexualized? Gays are having fewer partners now than they were then? They're spreading less disease now?

Hmmm...

One question:

Do you think "pride" is a sin?

As someone who cares less about forced procreation to save the white race (I do still like whites best, of course) and who way more values platonic friendship and innocence, like which we experienced as children, to me they're sexual deviants because they're limiting their choice of a partner to nothing more but an extreme fetish.
Lesbians and all this other filth aren't better in the slightest. They're all people who do not care about the emotional connection to a significant other at all, they're slaves to their genitals and nothing more. They're animals looking for the perfect target to exert their lust on.

there's something about faggots that allows them to be spotted with ease
I can't quite figure it out but these dudes are obvious homos, not just bros

I-I'm not a sexual deviant, I just want a cute bf to cuddle with uwu