Sup Forums is now pro pedophilia

>Sup Forums is now pro pedophilia

What a sick, disgusting place this has become...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA
colorado.edu/conflict/peace/treatment/consens.htm
youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm/
alanowhere.imgur.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off CTR shill. Milo has revealed to us the latest red pill. Stop your divide an conquer tactics

Except Milo is not a pedo.
This whole bs is a cuckservative psyop.
Educate yourself on what is going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA

>e celeb garbage thread?

Nope.

S A G E

fake news fuck off

Youre going to keep making threads and were going to keep calling you out. All day, everyday until you fuck off.

Milo said what most gay guys believe. Not only that, most "intellectuals" on the left want a lower AOC. Milo is standing by that 13 year olds aren't children. You know what? Leftists largely agree. They are not going to attack Milo much over this.

You will hear more about how Milo is a White Nationalist than how he is a pedophile. I fucking guarantee it

This.

Milo is /ourguy/ and he is absolutely right about the age of consent being bullshit. Age of consent is left wing shit

>Sup Forums is one person.

Not an argument.

This whole "Milo is a pedo" is the epitome of fake news.
It is the same sort of shit as the whole "Pewdiepie is a nazi" bs was.

Fuck off shill, kill yourself

Oy vey goy! You shouldn't be having sex with disgusting teenage boys! Real mentally healthy men only sleep with coalburner single moms who are in their late 30s, right when women are in their prime!

I don't like Pedophilia either, But the site has always been like that ever since Sup Forums. Are you too new to remember when Sup Forumstards spammed CP on a daily basis.

If Milo had sex with Trump, would that count as fucking a baby??

0.9 ((potatoes)) have been deposited in your account

You dick sucking shill, Milo supports and advocates pedestray, which is older men raping young children

Fuck off leaf, Stop promoting white extinction.

This.
Who here else served in the war against that Finnish cp-fuck? Sniper division here.

Hi Crew shill.

sure thing shill, jesus you tards are obvious.

nice proxy
you have no power here m8, move along

Sup Forums was always pro pedophilia.

Youre the first decent shill Ive ran into all night, I gotta hand it to you

Thats some pretty clever kikery, friend. Still wont work though.

So you morons know what is going on...

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

>now

Thanks man. If you want a further headspin. I've been making threads both supporting and attacking milo and playing all arguments to help spark it all ways.

>tfw anti-Milo but pro lowering the AOC

Hey, what can I say. Hebephilia is pretty normal if you ask me. Young girls are hot, my dick naturally reacts to that. I assume it's the same for Milo but with boys.

wtf cunt everyone hates milo here

Sup Forums has always been pro-pedophilia, go back to your plebbit

Sup Forums doesn't support Milo though, except as a way to piss off leftists.

this is now a pedogate thread. say hi to brock for us CTR. 3334 "N" street, NW Washington DC, 20007

You made the most of it. The consensus is already formed though, youre all faggots and Milo is still /OURGUY/. So long as we still support him, the right at large will still support him. Youre dealing with levels of autism youve never encountered before.

You should take your talents elsewhere.

Not gonna lie

They are back dude Brock just put down $40 million. You know how much it costs to run an entire Job Corps facility with hundreds of students for a whole year? Like, less than $4 million dollars. There is your comparison. So yes, the "decent" shills are back. This just means we need to kill off the Borck services ltd asap

Nice consensus building

>colorado.edu/conflict/peace/treatment/consens.htm

>

Only communists hate.

This is why faggots will never be fully conservative

kys shill

not an argument normie

degenerate

>"Oh fug, Milo is redpilling too many teenagers! What should we do??"
>"I know, let's release this tape of him bragging about how much he got laid when he was a teenager and how awesome it was!"

This is seriously their plan?

Ugh fucking SJW shills. Look, your argument is shit, gay guys have a lower age of consent. In the US it's anywhere from 13-18 depending on the state. Get over it

>literal nigger fucking gay kike
>"h-hes our guy"
Fuck off Milo, no one likes you.

Report the shill threads, this shit is a raid.
>Report the shill threads, this shit is a raid.
Report the shill threads, this shit is a raid.
>Report the shill threads, this shit is a raid.

Notice how all these shilling threads don't actually make fun of pedos, almost like they don't want to accidentally offend one of their bosses

>HEY BOSS!
>what's up billy??
>look at how much i BTFO pol! be proud of me
*sees billy shitting on pedophiles*
*billy is found in a dumpster*

>literal shill

saged

>having sexual relation when nature sees fit(14-19y.o.) is wron because reasons
Good goyim threda.

Most of the Sup Forums dislikes Milo proclivities, it's just not all of us are reactionary retards. He's a guy who's fighting off shills, fights off actual criminals, pedos, leftist self-righteous vandals, kike propaganda masters. He's the guy who gets attacked for free speech, for advocating facts over feelings and he, despite kike faggot, was the only one to had enough balls to stand with Sup Forums when Gamergate happened.

Recognize the good, recognize the bad, instead of throwing out the former with the latter like a butthurt SJW.

sex with 15 yers old is legal where i live (although with certain restrictions)

Who is that faggot?

Some identity politics attention whore forced meme?

Make them shekels kike boy

SAGE AND REPORT ALL MILO THREADS

falling for fakenews what are you a "progressive"?

Just googled him

Apparently he's a Jewish homosexual who gets fucked by niggers

Why the fuck should I care about this degenerate?

see:

No one on Sup Forums supported the gay kike in the first place, that was Reddit
>Based Faggot guys!
Sage shill thread

Stormfront neo-nazis dont like him, so theyre smearing him for getting the speaking gig at CPAC.

>blaming Stormfront or TRS

Nice divide & conquer attempt.

These threads are all made by antifa and reddit groups like /r/anarchy and /r/SRS

>being this new or living in straya outback this long
Kinda antithesis to everything, kike gay coalburner who at the same time because of the above has a free pass and rekts mainstream media leftist bullshitters, shills, SJW and feminazi left and right, using IRL equivalent of factual shitpost with additional burn for dyehaired fatties. He's the guy because of whom Berkeley antifa and other retards burned shit - cause they couldn't handle his banter and worked to prevent him from speaking at their university as per his Dangerous Faggot Tour (available at one of the playlists)

youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm/

Anyway, anons, sage and report the threads that are a part of recent raid.

Joke's on you. We never liked that Jewish alt-lite faggot. He was just useful as a gateway to the redpill, and also helpful for bringing people onto the Trump train.

>Milo is /ourguy/

e-celebs are nobody guy, specially when they are flamboyant faggot like your gay amant

Am I supposed to like him?

Fuck off

nice try milo

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

PLEASE DONT ASNWER TO THIS THREAD IT IS BEING POSTED AND MADE BY PAID TO WORK SHILLS

MILO IS /OURGUY/ AND ATTACKING PEDOPHILIA IS NOW AN ATTACK ON THE ALT-RIGHT

WE ARE LEGION. WE REMEMBER. WE HATE THE MSM

At this point I'm starting to think that you're a TRS mod. It's always the same Canadian replying to me in the exact same way, always defending TRS

SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE GO AWAY YOU FILTHY JEW

>muh TRS

Only shills whine about "TRS" or Stormfront, or spend all their time whining about people like Milo or Spencer. Kill yourself antifa.

Meant to quote:

>become

sage in all fields
too tired to riot police
maybe someone should copy thread numbers and spread for deletion

user, don't act like SJW "only onesided judgement" retard. Most of us dislike his lifestyle but we can still appreciate the work he does - and he has enough cash and popularity already he really wouldn't have to if he wouldn't be into it himself.

Now? Remember when they were accusing Bill Clinton of being a pedophile for flying Lolita Express, and then we discovered that Trump did it many times more than Bill, and they ignored it?

You suck the poofters sick if you want, I don't care... you can stick the well-read consensus trolling chapter of your handbook up your well fucked ass

>we discovered that Trump did it many times more than Bill, and they ignored it?
>we
>discovered
Got a source that we can verify or speaking out of your ass again with a crappy photoshop as a proof, shill?

Don't worry faggot, I'll keep exposing your little stormweenie circlejerk for as long as your shills keep plaguing this place. See you in the next thread with your usual "fuck off antifa" reply

So you knew who he is or you got butthurt your fee-fees got hurt? Poor straya user.

It's probably just his closet fanbois that are larping as polacks.
Only thing he's good at is trolling,bc he's a troll, I respect that bc he openly trolls the leftist and secertly the right

Your bait is somewhat good, but weak

Do you refer to yourself as "alt-right" too?

>"stormweenie"

You antifa redditors are so bad at blending in.

We know exactly where its coming from

You all might have had a chance if every last one of you werent so fucking retarded

Chance at what?

Winning an argument on an anonymous Mongolian throat singing forum?

You already lost the game, faggot

hmm

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO PIZZAGATE REACHING CRITICAL MASS. ALL HANDS ON DECK. PIZZAGATE IS BREAKING TUESDAY.

CURRENTLY THE WORLD'S LARGEST PIZZAGATE PICTURE DATABASE.

alanowhere.imgur.com/
want to download ALL pictures at once????
google photos backslash
Rhyg4gAZwScGNdyu7

I was starting to wonder where this was going to end up

Now I see our opposition uses tumblr gifs, everything will be fine.

ONLY YOU CAN STOP THE WORLD'S LARGEST PEDOPHILE RING

Currently the world's largest PizzaGate Database:
alanowhere.imgur.com/
want to download ALL pictures at once????
google photos backslash
Rhyg4gAZwScGNdyu7

>/pol is now a strawman

Shills btfo

Yes

Throat that Jewish homosexual nigger fucking pozzed cock

Well done, good goy

If you suck kike faggot nigger felching cock, yes, I am your opposition

Don't ever say "our" or "we" again, cunt

>jewish

Fuck off shill, Milo is not a pedo

Kill yourself

He is. Google it, faggot.

Sup Forums has always supported pedophilia

Only shills like yourself are pro-nonce

You guys realize you can still like Trump even if you think Milo is a creep who defends child rapists?

His mother is Jewish, and since Jewish bloodlines follows the mother were able to use his Kikery against the opposition. In practice hes Catholic, his father was Catholic, he was raised Catholic.

You should really have a talk with your bosses, they didnt prepare you for this assignment at all

Ignore that shithead Ameribro.
Tumblr is an advocate of everything Milo endorses, except Trump as president.

No, the 'alt-right' is a single entity, that only has one set of beliefs