Why does Sup Forums suppot pedophilia now?

Why does Sup Forums suppot pedophilia now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_as_Folk_(UK_TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=8viajEw1D0U&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The new counter-culture is triggering the intolerant left by hitting on their 13 year old sons, explaining that it's actually not pedophilia.

gen z is gonna be controlled opposition pawns who supports what they say. i even saw people defending sauds here.

Milo isn't a pedo you dumb fuck shill

Kill yourself

It's not pedophilia per se if our side does it, user.

Conservatives get a free pass.

Sage in options, don't forget

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

>a queer advocating fucking 13 year old boys is righteous

> its okay when mooslims do it.

annyway i doubt he is a pedo. if he is, he can be hanged for all i care. but the (((MEDIA))) is doing a silly attempt again to divide.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL MILO THREADS

Because Salon and other leftist media agencies keep telling me it is alright to be a pedophile?

Surely you are not saying that those bastions of purity are wrong user?

>all faggots are pedos
pastor anderson was right again!

>gen z is gonna be controlled opposition pawns who supports what they say.
Old fag here.. Gen Z may well end up the most anti-censorship, aware gen yet. Born into the internet. MSM is dying. Looking at millennials with a jaundiced eye.. I'd take that bet.

Fucking Greeks and their goddamn pederasty.

We don't, you pedo seeking approval piece of shit

>Admitting to being upset your shilling failed.

Not gonna lie, former white person here.
This is fucking hilarious watching the white race go extinct.
But in all seriousness, we can't let this race survive this century!

Former? Explain

>Lots of gays are paedophiles

This has been fairly common knowledge since forever.

I despise Milo but this entire story is bullshit. He has never supported pedophilia nor has he been accused by anyone of being a pedophile.

There are many legit reasons to hate this attention whoring nigger cock loving faggot jew, but pedophilia is not one of them.

You shills should give it a rest.

it's ok when we do it.

I converted to islam.

nice work, fucc whitey!

technically he's right. there's pedos then there's fucking like 16 year olds and it has a different name. anyone know what that's called?

>now

define "pedophilia"

Sup Forums has always supported pedophilia
you would know that if you weren't a dirty jew coming from plebbit

ur either shill or liberal trying to smear Sup Forums
get #exposedddddddddddddddd
suckone.

im conflicted on this, on one hand milos being a retard getting caught in this shit, but I don't want to give the Left any victories.

if this is going to be the thing to bring him down, leftists will downplay the pedo aspect and revel in the fact that they took down the "nazi drumpf supporter" because we all know the left wants pedophilia legalized, meanwhile you got this Ben Shapiro type conservatives pushing this story because Milo's not a TRUE CONSERVATIVEtm etc i dont know, you don't survive the pedo label usually, let's see how it goes

Sarah Silverman? Discuss

milo was describing the plot to a famous yet obscure UK series from the 90s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_as_Folk_(UK_TV_series)

normal fags are sperging out over a joke

eat shit faggot

Whats it called when you inject a strawman in to your opposition?

Islam isnt a race you dumb shit.

a slippery haystack

you can tell a shill is new when they think Sup Forums likes Milo

Age of consent in germany is 14 tho

When did Sup Forums ever support this gay Jewish race mixer?

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

PLEASE DONT ASNWER TO THIS THREAD IT IS BEING POSTED AND MADE BY PAID TO WORK SHILLS

MILO IS /OURGUY/ AND ATTACKING PEDOPHILIA IS NOW AN ATTACK ON THE ALT-RIGHT

WE ARE LEGION. WE REMEMBER

kek

Sage

>attacking pedos is attacking the alt-right

well, idk man, Sup Forums are not filthy pedofiles and is not necessarily alt-right either.. lmao. and milo is not a pedofile.

perhaps you are a shill. lmao. nice try

OP is a faggot
Deus Vult

uh oh i answered are u gunna get fired now

must not post this
youtube.com/watch?v=8viajEw1D0U&feature=youtu.be

Fuck off shill.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/safespace/

This. Boys will be boys.

300 g Mehl
130 g Puderzucker
90 g Backkakao
1 Päckchen Backpulver
1 Päckchen Vanillezucker
1 Prise Salz
1 Ei
4 EL Milch
125 g Butter (zimmerwarm, jedoch nicht zu weich)
40 Zuckeraugen
Zuckerschrift aus der Tube oder Zuckerkleber

Milo's messages teeter on the fringes of edgesanity. Sup Forums purports to be on this same level, but timidly steps away from the brink like a basement of scared cucks.

SAGE__________SAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGE__________SAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGE__________SAGE_______________
SAGE__________SAGE_______________
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
_______________SAGE__________SAGE
_______________SAGE__________SAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGE__________SAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGE__________SAGE

reminder to sage shill threads

>half of pol is sexually unstable white men craving for young boys cock

MILO
>but there are certainly some people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, i certainly consider myself one of them. people who are sexually active younger.

>i think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way... (i hate leftists etc...) this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships, you know, people are messy and complex, and actually, in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.

OTHER GUY
>it sounds like catholic priest molestation to me

MILO
>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him

OTHER GUY
>oh my god i cant handle it
bald guy talks for a bit...

MILO
>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is, pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. pedophilia is attraction to children. pedophilia is attraction to people who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to be able to understand the way their body works. that is not what we're talking about

OTHER GUY
>you are advocating for cross generational relationships, can we be honest about that?

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

no we don't you retarded shill