It's not pedophilia if our side does it

It's not pedophilia if our side does it.

So what if Milo advocates fucking 13 year old boys?

Fall in line and defend this child fucking queer right fucking now.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
youtu.be/ULUVrQn_llc?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=RY6iDrdeqTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's pretty fucked up m8

The amount of justification milo/pol/ is on is insane, disgusting and terrible

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

You do realise not that many people on here even like milo right?

Also one of the people on "your side" whatever the hell that means, have Lena Dunham who is an actual fucking pedo.

>implying Sup Forums ever defended a lord faggot kike like Milo

Remember to sage shill threads newfags

Pedophila is the new counter-culture! Triggering the intolerant left by hitting on their 13 year old sons, explaining that it's actually not pedophilia.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

13 year olds aren't prepubescent, they've been wanking and wanting to fuck people for a couple of years at that age.

I wish it would have been socially acceptable for me to fuck older women at that age to be honest.

>Jew

What did you expect?

Faggot pedo defenders fuck off.

I agree with liberals like CNN's Jake Tapper - Homosexuals are repugnant, a threat to children, and should be thrown from roof tops.

The liberals are right on this one.

Unfortunately they're hypocritical for tolerating (and often celebrating) the very same child abuse they claim to abhor.

Just look at Hillary Clinton and the DNC - They had well known pedophiles/homosexuals David Brock and John Podesta working for them.

wew lad

NOBODY BESIDES JEWISH MEDIA CARED ABOUT THESE FAGGOTS

THEY ARE FORCED MEMES

Yet pol defends pedo queer yannopolous.

I thought many of people on /po/ hated this faggot, and would rather have Ben Shapiro over him anyday.

This is where taking edginess as a go-to way of argumentation could lead you. And this is why reaction > subversion (whether it's left or right).

Milo went full retard on this one.

All these threads do is make me want to find CTR and Soros and paint the walls red.

You've been tricked into Abrahamic puritanism, my friend. Don't let the desert morality of the Semites dictate how you live.

I think Ben Shapiro is persona non grata since his crusade against Trump.

Beside he's a piece of shit... and an archetypal Jew.

The problem is that the conservative right is actually supposed to have standards and not just accept any degenerate carte blanche just because they say things that we agree with

The moment we do that, we're no better than libshits

This is what happens when gays have rights. What do you expect OP?

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE RESPONDING TO THIS SHILL THREAD

No. I agree with Jake Tapper. Homosexuals should be removed from society.

I'm glad liberals and the DNC are finally waking up to this fact. Hopefully they'll cut ties with organizations like Shareblue, which are run by well known Homosexuals/Pedophiles (google David Brock - it's disgusting).

Only redditors defend this faggot.

Lol I'm not even defending him you fucktard I don't even like him.

Did you even read my post on what I said about dungham? Fucking spastic cunt.

>him
>our side

plenty do but there's still justification for what he said and that's fucked up.

It wasn't even his usual coy persona, he was being serious when he saying it. It's disgusting

The basic gestalt is that we all worship alex jones

>"Did I mention I had a BLACK MUSLIM BOYFRIEND?"

I want nothing to do with this fucking pedo pixie fag

Shill thread. Move on.

>13 year old
>pedophilia

no

Milo is a useful idiot, but he has not been useful recently, just remove him, ignore him.
Sage

>using a meme more forced than underage sex

Shiggy diggy

What's the problem? I agree.

I'm just glad liberals and companies like CNN agree with us now. I'm happy that prominent liberals like Jake Tapper are advocating for action against homosexuals.

Hopefully he will have the moral courage to call out David Brock and John Podesta, or at least the DNC for hiring horrific deviants like these.

For fucks sake it is obvious that this is just shilling and an orchestrated attack across media.

sage and hide these threads.

You'll never win the culture war with that attitude

>The liberals are right on this one.
they only give a shit when it's a conservative

and a lot of people on here only give a shit if it's a liberal

i just hope to god all the people defending yiannopolous are shilling, fuck that guy.

Youre going to keep making threads and were going to keep calling you out

fuck off

Pederasty is only a little less degenerate than pedophilia.

>Milo advocates pedophilia
1) no one likes him anyway
2) I literally don't believe you. This sounds like fake news to me
3) I really really don't believe this because it's the dems who are the pedos

you were masturbating at 11?

Theyre all replying to each other

Its a tactic called consensus building

He's Jewish and Gay.

What are you shocked by?

1. Homosexuals are all disgusting pedophiles. Some just don't act on it.

2. 50% of Jewish people are child abusers.

I'm just glad that CNN and Jake Tapper are acknowledging it. They've allowed this sort of disgusting garbage to fester under their own roof for too long.

They even defended well known pedosexual David Brock and John Podesta when investigators questioned if they should be allowed around children.

Same. Fuck him.

We should be happy that Jake Tapper, David Brock, Pedestrian etc are agreeing with us that Jews and Homosexuals should not be welcomed in society.

Nobody on Sup Forums ever liked that gay kike, just a few Shills from Reddit

>Instead we'll win it by defending open sodomites who are also race mixers and pederasts.
No. All you need to do is have standards and tell people to stop fucking doing bad things, like engaging in sodomy or promoting relationships between young boys and older men.

He advocates for pederasty.

ped·er·as·ty
ˈpedəˌrastē/
noun
sexual activity involving a man and a boy.

>“In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents,” he added.

You weren't?

The Jew angle doesnt work. Come on shills, youre smarter than this, right?

>I'm glad that CNN is acknowledging this
We'll, now I know it's fake

what is your argument? Because it's "normal" for them it shouldn't bother me?

>our side
>Fall in line
Are you 15? Life is not middle school recess

Instead of people or events, you should discuss ideas. Much more interesting that way

Those made up definitions doesn't change the fact that 13 year old is not a child.

>Liking Milo or Spencet in the first place

No one here even likes that faggot. He is literally not /ourguy/.
It's fun to watch him trigger the fuck out of sjw's and for that, he deserves credit but no one in here was defending his moral stance.
It is possible to agree with someone's point and disagree with their actions.
So whatever it is that the left thinks this hit job will do, a cohesive argument will always be a cohesive argument no matter who makes it.

People from Sup Forums who are against Milo being a pedophile, I'd like to take this moment to note that this is one of those moments Jordan Peterson is talking about where not saying "no" could bring a whole lot of trouble

Keep up the good fight. Keep saying "no" to this normalization of degeneracy

>Those made up definitions
That's your counter argument? Good fucking job lad you have no defense for defending a pederast and you should really kill yourself for promoting degeneracy.

Milo isn't a pedophile tho, he's a hebe.

I never saw ShariaBlue work so hard and fail so hard.

>Trying to stop pedophilia

Dude - Hillary won the popular vote.

That means the majority of people are okay with disgusting child abuse like homosexuality and "transgederism".

What do you suggest?

Hell, they even let these people MARRY now. It's great that liberals are now coming around, but I don't see the point in fighting, because as good as this is - Why haven't they called out John Podesta? David Brock? 99% of Hollyweird?

They even have mainstream TV shows now that feature these...people...adopting children.

How do you suggest we stop it?

>Unsourced quote
>Implying there's anything wrong with coming of age relationships.
You're deliberately mis interpreting that quote. I also want you to source that quote because I want the full context

I always knew this crafty kike would pull something of that sort once famous enough. Time for us to cut all ties with this faggot.
Sup Forums really needs to stop sucking off literally anybody who talks shit in front of a camera.

stop calling it paedophilia user, he was defending pederasty/hebephilia.

i don't get how people are ignoring this like it's nothing but a shilling campaign. he's on video saying it, just watch the video yourself, it's all there.

just because there was a post predicting it, just because he has some views you agree with, just because the people who profit from discrediting him are ideological enemies, doesn't make what he said defensible.

people who talk about fucking children/adolescents can fuck off.

I started experiencing orgasms around that time, I've been playing with my dick for life.

It shouldn't shock you.

Just as CNN and Jake Tapper said - Anyone who deals with Jews or Homosexuals knows you should never, ever trust them with your money or children.

I literally don't have an argument. I agree with liberals on this one. I'm With Her when it comes to protecting children from homosexuals.

>keep saying "no"

Well, they did vote Trump and they continue to support him.

And we'll continue to read Breitbart and avoid pro-pedophilia left wing media like Huffington Post or Salon.

Thanks.

No one likes him. Shills are trying to discredit us

Link video plz

I agree.

Homosexuals can fuck off and same with anyone defending them.

Did you hear about Safe Schools? How repugnant is that?

Just look at the people in our media who support it. Hell, look at the people in our GOVERNMENT who support it.

>I disagree with someone on a couple issues so I have to hate them now

Not how it works faggot

Mexico is age 8? Wtf.

This.
13 year olds especially nowadays are fuckab- I mean ripe anyways

>degeneracy

Being attracted to teenagers is as normal as it gets. Girls 12-15 are in their prime age.

>What do you suggest?
For starters, not fucking defend Milo on pederasty. You might agree with what this faggot says on other topics but this isn't one of them, he needs to either repent and actually start living like a decent person or hang for it and it doesn't really matter who's hanging him for advocating pederasty because it's the right thing to do.

This, you really think Milo has any place in the world we want to live in? This faggot who thinks that boys should seek compaionship from older men?

>Abloo abloo abloo but they vote right so therefore everything they do can't be bad!!!
Do you realize this is how faggots get their victims? They make themselves look like your friends so they can have access to your children.

Here you go cunt, feel free to defend this.
youtu.be/ULUVrQn_llc?t=32
>Implying there's anything wrong with coming of age relationships.
Yeah I mean if you got raped by an older man at 13 that'd totally be okay right?

So you'd a pozzed old man fuck your 13 year old son?

Too bad Milo isn't talking about fucking girls you freak, try again.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

PLEASE DONT ASNWER TO THIS THREAD IT IS BEING POSTED AND MADE BY PAID TO WORK SHILLS

MILO IS /OURGUY/ AND ATTACKING PEDOPHILIA IS NOW AN ATTACK ON THE ALT-RIGHT

WE ARE LEGION. WE REMEMBER!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RY6iDrdeqTo

>Safe Schools
what are they

just look at the pic how could pol support that flamingo ?

>Vote for a homophobe

>This somehow supports homosexuality

You really think Mike Pence is pro-homosexuality?

HILLARY CLINTON HIRED ACTUAL HOMOSEXUALS IN HER CAMPAIGN.

Breitbart is acknowledged as a homophobic publication.

Salon and Huffington Post have openly stated they support homosexuality.

So, yeah, as long as Sup Forums continues to support Trump/Pence, they're doing lots to not normalize this disgusting shit.

they keep on making new threads so just report them all

>MILO IS /OURGUY/ AND ATTACKING PEDOPHILIA IS NOW AN ATTACK ON THE ALT-RIGHT
>Implying the alt-right isn't a controlled opposition term coined by kikes and that a faggot race mixer was ever /ourguy/
Daily reminder to report redditors

They've been getting ripe earlier. Hunter-gatherer girls tend to get their first period from 16 to 18 years old. Now it's about 12-13 I believe. Probably has something to do with the omnipresence of (rich) foods and the safety of our environments or something.

Daily reminder that this is a shill operation by #NeverTrump.

Reagan Battalion is run by Evan McMullin and Rick Wilson, Cheri Jacobs etc.

Are you implying boys need to be 16 to enter puberty? If so, you're dead wrong. I was a horny little shithead at 12.

I guess you were a late bloomer then.

No
kys
sage

I don't see how not defending Milo will help - as I said, Hillary Clinton openly and proudly supports pedophilia/homosexuality.

And she won the POPULAR vote.

If the majority of Americans support homosexuality - What is your suggestion for tackling the issue?

Even prominent Republicans like John McCain refuse to condemn this sickness.

I mean, just look at the North Carolina Bathroom Laws - The majority of artists, entertainers and large corporations support this filth.

How do you hope to fight it? What are your actual ideas for stopping this child endangering filth?

>Breitbart is acknowledged as a homophobic publication
But Milo is a Senior Editor at Breitbart. I'm confused.

Alright. Let's break it down. Nice editing to try and deliberately paint a bad picture. He wasn't talking about fucking 13 year olds. He was talking about himself at 17 with an older guy. And just so you know "coming of age" is not sexual, you dumbass. It means you're growing up a bit. Read a book, nigger.
I fucking knew this was fake news, I can't believe I almost fell for a shill thread. Fuck off with your alinsky divide and conquer conquer bullshit

>Not realizing that Milo defended pedophilia so normies would automatically associate it with him and therefore continue to be disgusted by it, thus hampering the plans of the Greater Jew & Papa Mohammed

a real human faggot he is

Sage

This is a media shill thread, we all know none of us supported the gay Jew, asides from a few redditor cross overs, stop replying

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the black cocks

How old are you?

Kids these days are going through puberty early because of hormones in shampoo and shit like that.

CTR pls go

>Safe Schools
>What are they

A pro-pedophile/homosexuality/sexual fetish program being introduced in many schools across Australia. Victoria was going to make it mandatory, but have backed off on the idea.

It's heavily supported by the ABC and the Labor Party.

pedophiles must be executed in public

if this is a divide and conquer campaign it's working.

they have actually got Sup Forumsacks defending a flamboyant homosexual jew who is on video advocating man boy fucking.

well played cunts.

Heres $.25 (you)

Buy yourself a pencil and stab yourself in the scrotum.