Sweden is immigration friendly, international & liberal. One of the most prosperous, richest, safest places on earth...

Sweden is immigration friendly, international & liberal. One of the most prosperous, richest, safest places on earth. Get over it delusional white nationalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvmLl331Y0Q
youtu.be/olH1qXW2w4M
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
reddit.com/r/InfidelTube/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*nods respectfully towards you*

You tell those nazis, sister!

Nazi cucks fuck off

its true, I came here in 2009 and was given an apartment, money for education and eventually a job, they even allowed my entire family and some of my relatives to come over and gain citizenship.

Imeppä natsipersettä vitun paskanaama :)

Good luck in the future with that.

Also Sweden is second only to North Korea for political assassinations. There is so much weird about that country. Its nothing to aspire too. And will be found short pretty damn soon.

tapa ittes

stob

Sweden wants to achieve Superpower status by being the most Humanitarian country ever.

This is why Swedes will refuse to admit that letting in hordes of immigrants was a bad idea, that the sudden increase in crime due to said immigrants does not exist, and why they will still claim that denying immigrants is racist even as their country literally burns around them.

They are the most delusional people in the world.

Sweden is too far down. Entire generations have been brainwashed with this cultural marxist propaganda. Not even the decimation of their culture or ethnicity or even their country will wake them up.

The silver lining is that Sweden will serve as a reminder for generations to come of the dangers of progressive tolerance.

The supposed "Feminist government" allow child marriage and wore veils in a visit to Iran, while turning a blind eye to Islamist violence towards women because it isn't committed by white males. Sweden is only safe is some areas. It is not prosperous nor is it rich. They have had a deficit for years, the former centre-right government survived by selling off old companies and borrowing money. The current government survives by raising taxes on literally everything and borrowing even more money. Their budget is missing tens of billions to break even.

It's like placing duct tape on a leaking boat.

Antifa/Liberals are so ideological at this point you're simply a religion. So even statistics don't work on you anymore. There's always an excuse. You couldn't absorb the migrant rape/crime problem even if it literally shoved its way up your ass.

HUMANITARIAN SUPERPOWER

>One of the most prosperous, richest, safest places on earth
>safest

What happened last night?

Oh, jew.

I cant wait for the upcoming war. You motherfuckers will write songs and Saga's about me.

HAIL ODIN!!!

FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE

Sweden is in the process of being colonized.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvmLl331Y0Q

Submit now and convert to Islam or prepare to die.

Excellent summary. Concise, clear, to the point. Should become pasta for all Swedish threads.

>prosperous, richest, safest places on earth
nope

Can't wait for the money to run out and the country to collapse. muslim pets will get grump without welfare money.

SO HOT

There are literally only few countries that are more mprosperous, rich and safe than sweden.

Skip to 4:14 for max Kek

youtu.be/olH1qXW2w4M

It's sad to see what was essentially a utopian country or at least a country which had that type of potential pursue this type of suicidal bullshit.

How many white girls have you fikkied?

Could I have one weed pls, good sir?

>safe

>rape
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's like you've never even BEEN to Stockholm

I have. It's a very beautiful, friendly and peaceful city.

I always wonder who is the biggest world brothel: Thiland or Sweden.
And who is the biggest world wirdo: Japan or Sweden.
I'd choose sweden.

Watch this you sad faggots: youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

It's what Trump was talking about just the other day.

>Sweden is in bad shape

Meaning you took a day off from your cruise to see gamla stad.. Try Rinkeby at nightime I fucking dare you!

>I don't see any problems so there aren't any
Oh user, you can't be serious

reddit.com/r/InfidelTube/