So why aren't you guys giving old hags on dating websites a piece of your mind?????

So why aren't you guys giving old hags on dating websites a piece of your mind?????

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/agrisales333/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at this OLD BITCH!!!

ABSOLUTELY_DISGUSTING.jpg

Im not autistic anymore

leaffindsaproxy.jpg

>being this salty over rejection

I'm not a sociopath?

How come you forgot to mention how ugly and unnatural she looks up close?

Who gives a fuck if they're old? Why does that personally offend you? Move on and match with a younger female, you psycho.

moar

>implying i would plow that old granny ass for money

Sup Forums wouldnt date this 60 years old woman

I do.
Don't care how old someone is, so long as they aren't a dumb fuck, or act like their still a teenager.
Seriously... Old women are the best.
I can cum in them all I want, no condom.
Not only that, but it's absolutely hilarious to dominate and mind fuck someone older than me.
Reminds me of how superior I am to women, as a male.

I have a fetish for old women, post more gilfs.

You know dating websites as opposed to tinder are full of women who are lonely and never found anyone like them, or people moved on from bad marriages or death. Not exactly people to be attacking you moron.

Go spam up tinder and the like if you really need to waste your time.

>Old women are the best.
>I can cum in them all I want, no condom.

Enjoy your inevitable Hepatitis C infection!

Miss amparo is not a gilf, she never had kids

instagram.com/agrisales333/

Here, her instagram

There you go my friend.

Sad, why even be with someone if you can't get them pregnant?

>enjoy your std's

You assume too much, user.
Seriously, don't be such a tryhard.

She lives to work on her body, decided since her first divorce (got married at age 14) that she woundt give a shit about that anymore and just work on her body the rest of her life.

Shes old scool WGTOW

I bet she's still got another couple of years of bloody panties in her, my ex's mom didn't hit menopause until like 70

That being said, any offspring of hers would surely have autism. Many such cases!

Threads like these remind me why so many Anons warn eachother of the autists on here. You guys really dont do much thinking otheer than "Will my actions potentially cause this person pain? Yes? No? If yes, do so, if no, find something else to do."

Youre like little demons. I am quite sure an older woman is already extremely miserable if she isnt partnered up with a man. Just wow dude what if that was your mother?

>inb4 normie, faggot, etc

grow up.

Old people are allowed to have love and relationships too OP. No shame it trying to look as put together as you can and taking pride in your appearance.

no you dont have a "fetish" you just realized you cant get decent women in your age range so you go after desperate saggy grannies

>Single women over 45 don't overwhelmingly have the worst-of-the-worst STDs

Didn't mean to rain on your party bro, ignorance is bliss I guess

No, she has lost her reproductive potential.

NIGEL BTFO!!!

>African American at podium stating that y'all nigros are posting in a troll bread.JPEG2000

dont you mean Achmed?

>dont you mean Achmed?

Pakis only fuck kids, so no, it's not Achmed.

I don't want to get photoshop all over my dick.

Not dated anyone above 37, yet.
Mostly single mothers who got their tubes tied/burnt.
So... Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Although, I wouldn't be opposed to dating a woman older than 45, if she was mature and std free.
Why the fuck would I fuck a chick bareback without checking for std's first?
Holy shit user :DDD
kys

Nah, for real though...
I'll never date another chick under 30 again.
They're all completely emotionally unstable, and unable to cope with a non-chaotic lifestyle.
Not that older women aren't like this. But, older women seem a little more chill.

That's the whole point of dating an older woman.
Once you've already had kids, reproductive potential doesn't even factor in to mate selection.

say no more senpai

What kind of retard are you ?
you are 100% not old enough to be on this website

So you fuck her for 5-10 years...then what? ,,, You have a decrepit old lady with health problems and an increasing amount of health-related debt. That's what.

lmao someone got rejected

I am dude. I'm fairly certain that at least 1 bitch suicided because of me.

Oh would you just FUCK OFF, Hans??

Looks good to me OP.

Maybe 50 or 52 years ago.

MILFs are pretty neat, imo. I much prefer them to these dumb, young girls.

Anyone using any dating site or app needs to be taken behind an abandoned warehouse and strangled, though.

Such is life...
YOLO, so get while the gettin is good.
Also, I'm not talking about marrying an old lady. Jesus user... That's just a stupid idea.
I wouldn't date someone who can't take on their medical debt by themselves anyways. So that's a moot point.

Besides all that, what does it matter if they are old and decrepit?
So long as they won't die choking on my dick, or have a broken hip after we fuck, who cares?
At some point in my life I'll be much less sexually active, so that doesn't concern me too much.

For the moment, banging old lonely ladies is a great way to sate my sexual needs, have a companion, and provide the same for someone else.

What's the problem here?

You are mentally ill. Seek help.

Ok, ok. Actual MILF man, reporting. I'm seeing a lot of salt and general misinformation, borne of ignorance and malice.

Ask away.

Where can I find women 40-55 who either have no kids, or their kids are all 18+, and are looking for younger males to date?
Bars and clubs are out of the question, I fucking hate places like that.

By younger I mean 30's, not teens or 20's.

>Why the fuck would I fuck a chick bareback without checking for std's first?

Looks like we've a doctor in the house.

>now before we begin having sexual intercourse, I need to ask you a few questions.

>In the last 5 years have you had unprotected sex?
>Have you ever contracted a sti?
>Have you any Unusual genital and/or anal discharge

>Sup Forums's full of thirsty betas

lol you faggots will NEVER breed!

>not shagging milfs & gilfs when you're out of young Betties
Poor form, user. We have some really nice and horny divorcees out here in Cape Town that know how to have a good time.

Wish I hadn't. Child support fucking sucks.

u just move into their country from a war zone m8

Wholefoods, Starbucks, bookstores, Target, driving for Uber, while being at least semi-attractive. I prefer goth and 80's clubs, but whatever. avoid women 25-38, because they're probably looking to """settle down""".

My last was German and even she said, it was a mistake and that there's no socializing these people. She was an Ossie, though. Western German women always seemed like frumpy autists that didn't wear makeup and dressed in jeans and windbreakers.

Because I am not full of hate.

OKCupid is actually pretty nice. I met a lot of nice people there.
And with the questions thingy, I can filter out the SJW/feminists/stupid people.

What about the possibility they burned coal and have HIV? Comparatively, we're pretty clean, for there being so many people in this country. The undesirables basically fuck each other and remain in their own cesspit, but an African country seems riskier.

>not full of hate
Ahhhh.... To be young.
Bless your naive little jimmies, user.

I'd like to give them a piece of my dick if you catch my drift.

No, I was hateful, mate.
I was for years, hated my country and its people so much I traveled a lot in other countries (white ones), and I ended up accepting the fact that we should genocide 80% of the world population, but that there isn't much I can do about it, so I live my life.

More seriously, OKC is great when you travel.

While whites come across as liberal or "cucked" in South Africa (in terms of equality for all), race-mixing isn't as big as it's made out (for whites) - they're still very racist in that regard. It comes from Apartheid, years and years of interracial relationships being outlawed - having it drilled into our heads . I can safely say that older, rich white women (from white areas) don't shag blacks for the most part.

Honestly, every time I see a suburban or college girl in the city, taking a selfie in front of one of the murals, while wearing a choker or some other thing they got from tumblr/instagram, I just have this visceral disgust and anger. Like seeing them was as annoying as being in a car with them for six hours.

I feel like this is some dark trolling

Because I'm not autistic

It's basically the same, here. You guys seem like our yuppies
>"I love diversity"
>lives in all-white luxury high-rise
>virulently hates the poor
>actively mocks homeless nigs that ask them for food
It's just a big front for social capital.

Trolling is for personal amusement, this is just autistic screeching.

I have better things to do than trolling middle aged women on dating sites.

>let's all line up and take a shit on her face

Looks like someone already has

She's so old, she even has an old rhinoplasty from the early 90s

Did she spur your advances?