Don't attack Milo

I'm not convinced these threads calling people out to attack Milo are genuine. If one of the most prominent conservatives is disavowed by the side of the political spectrum that he is on, then it automatically justifies the U.A. Berkley riots because it can be seen as 'Silencing a racist pedo nazi' and also makes Trump & Co look bad for having the support of a prominent 'paedophile', and the right now loses a half-descent debater because Sup Forums can't tolerate having a fag on its side. Also these threads decrying Milo are popping up as frequently as the Shareblue nigger threads. Sup Forums is being tricked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTlR0qrx4so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/
breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/
breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Reagan Battalion is run by Evan McMullin and Rick Wilson.

were you here when Sup Forums dumped this salesman during the campaign? why would you even care what's going on with him now

This. He's /ourguy/ and if he says the age of consent is oppressive than it is

Look. He's the only fag I respect, besides Freddy Mercury.

Shut the fuck up, he's just speaking facts. You don't like it, turn off the tv and or computer.

Their timing gave it away, sloppy hit imo, also..heres the part they cut out of the video

youtube.com/watch?v=XTlR0qrx4so

Even if Sup Forums drops him, the left/libtards will just use this shit against Trump and any conservative.

He was talking about himself as a 17 year old.

Former milo supporter here. It's great watching him get btfo. But seriously we can't let him get the bbc

ShariaBlue is running two themes today
>Wow Milo is a pedophile
>WOW WHY DOES Sup Forums DEFEND PEDOS NOW YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING
Stay vigilant guys. It's a deliberate attack.

lmao no he wasnt fuck off you shill

>This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents.

>Calls him a shill
>Is totally shilling for The Reagan Battalion and it's tactic to make the right lose a prominent supporter
Fuck off.

Ive seen this exact post so many times, try harder faggot

This. Milo is not /ourguy/ he's obviously the control oppersitions pipe Piper. Trying to lead us all down the false path of civic nationism.

The part you missed, before you migrated from the Donald, is that a lot of Sup Forums is white nationalist, socially conservative, and never liked this faggot attention whore jew co-opting our thing's energy so he can grab shekels off log his libertinism shock show disguised as conservatism. So we're happy to see the faggot exposed as what most faggots are: a disgusting pedo.

Yeah no shit, they're paid CTR shills

Milo is not a pedo

>not convinced
A third of the threads on Sup Forums are ctr or shill threads. They're all over this place.

Go be gay somewhere else.

Are you out of bed again, grandpa?

Something needs to be done about the boomer browsers of Sup Forums.

This shouldn't even be an issue. It's widely acknowledged in the gay community that paedophilia is acceptable and for many a right of passage from questioning boy to homosexual man. That doesn't make it ok but all the other gays REEEEEEing about this are full of shit and hypocrites.

this seems to be the worst raid so far.
Nobody cares abiut this faggot

>He's not a pedo because he said he's not once called out on it

Guess that solves Pizzagate too, huh? And we had it all wrong about Hillary, she wasn't a globalist huckster, she was working for the American people!

Those are two separate comments spliced together.

>Whaaaaa!!! Leave my pedo daddy alone!!!!
Didn't know Sup Forums loved children fuckers now.
Fuck off. Have fun being raped by Moloch you evil fucks.

What the fuck? No it isn't.

You're a cunt for shilling this hard, I hope you realise that. Who. Gives. A. Fuck. I'd rather be side-by-side with a faggot than a an edgelord like yourself. A useful faggot is still useful.

I keep seeing faggots say this, oblivious to the fact that normal people who weren't traumatically molested as a kid and therefore don't share their sick buttcum pedophiliac fetishes just think gays should hang when they read this

Some people believe everything Sup Forums tells them.

Milo sucks, but he's better than the Soros, Brock, and cuckservative shills trying to destroy him.

I personally can't watch him, his incessant talk of homosexual intercourse with apes is disgusting, but at least he's magenta-pilling normies.

This

fuck Milo why are there still faggots on this board that give this fucking degenerate attention?

Go fuck off and circle jerk him over at r/The_Donald

Milo is filthy degenerate fifth-column Jew. He needs to be taken out, he's a detriment to our movement. He advocates for civic nationalism i.e. cultural libertarianism and the abandonment of white nationalism and white identity. He's poisoning the minds of the youth that are fed up with liberalism and are seeking an alternative.

>Fight the left's identity politics, with more identity politics
No shit we shouldn't just blanket fight the left with white nationalism you fucking retard. The whole point is that we be smarter than (((them))) rather than go to their levels. It's simple as fuck, but I don't expect a shilling nigger like yourself to even get the first thing about politics, cunt.

no he's actually redpilling normies at least a little bit. I know a bunch of hippy ish lefties and they were so disgusted after the berkeley riots and it made them see the truth about current liberals

I agree, but persuasion is a process. It's a lot easier to convince a civic nationalist that ethno-nationalism is preferable than it is to full on redpill liberal arts normies who have been raised on multikulti and degeneracy.

Persuasion takes time, and at this moment it means casting a wider net. Milo is an asset in this respect. He is not the answer, but he's a step in the right direction.

This dude is just showing us how easily we are triggered by random people on the internet and our stupid double standards.

Don't worry OP I don't give enough of a shit about your fagmaster to attack him.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""we"""""""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""""""""our"""""""""""""""""""""

no one here is triggered, senpai

Milo should replace Spicer as press secretary, that would be fucking awesome! He could stand behind a plexiglass shield while the press pelted him with mardi gras beads

To be fair Milo wants to be molested himself, it doednt mean he fiddles kids. Yes he's a degenerate, by I'll stand by him

not here as in pol but here in the world

>left pushes to normalise pedos
>but it's still bad when it can be used against the right
fucking liberals, also i've never liked this fag, and he only reinforces the fact that all gays are absolute degenerates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

NEVER TRUST A JEW
NEVER TRUST A JUNKIE
NEVER TRUST A SODOMITE

3 out of 3. This is a rare beast indeed. Anyone dumb enough to takes this golem's side on anything needs to be gassed.

Nice trick, pretending to be the opposition

Maybe you shouldn't have elected this morally-illiterate albino think to be your ambassador of "free speech". The audio speaks for itself, even in context. Milo thinks age of consent is arbitrary and oppressive. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

The people hating on Milo have a blind hatred for homos and miss all the context of what he says. Im friends with many aut reichers on facebook and I slap them silly when it comes to Milo. He never promoted paedophilia nor does he normalize it. Stop being retarded you idiots Milo is ourguy

Milo is OK. I like him.
I just wish that he wouldn't keep on making 'jokes' about sucking nigger cock.
I get the fact that he is flamboyant and gay. But continually going on about it is irritating.

Having said that, he makes some well balanced and researched arguments.

If he is conservative and the fundies hate him he must be OK.

He looks like that pizzagate pedo.

apparently milo already commented on the whole thing and he said that the whole this was taken out of context and made a whole argument defending himself.

Not sure if I believe him but it is something to consider

STOP TALKING ABOUT MILO!

no one here likes milo. only shills want to discuss him at all.

milo and the "ALT-RIGHT" are STRAWMEN.

THE ALT-RIGHT IS NOT A REAL THING! IT DOESN'T EXIST.

jesus christ you guys are stupid.

His statement:

"A note for idiots (UPDATED):
I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.
If it somehow comes across (through my own sloppy phrasing or through deceptive editing) that I meant any of the ugly things alleged, let me set the record straight: I am completely disgusted by the abuse of children.
Some facts to consider:
1. I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.
(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/
(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/
2. I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/
3. I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows. The world is messy and complicated, and I recognize it as such, as this furore demonstrates. But that is a red line for any decent person.
4. The videos do not show what people say they show. I *did* joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers."

"5. National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.
6. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.
7. I said in the same "Drunken Peasants" podcast from which the footage is taken that I agree with the current age of consent.
8. I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.
9. This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.
10. In case there is any lingering doubt, here's me, in the same interview the other footage is taken from, affirming that the current legal age of consent is about right: "And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way."

I've never thought of Milo as an alt-right figure, but then I've never considered Sup Forums to be an alt-right exclusive board. If any group has a claim to Sup Forums, it's the racist libertarian ron paul supporters. Sup Forums is ideologically diverse no matter what anyone tries to say, and milo followers are welcome.

shoo shill

I'm going to attack him and defend him across multiple threads.

There is nothing you can do to stop me.

Rick Wilson, the notorious pedophile/Republican?

Neo-Con's have less experience with this than the pedophile David Brock and his pedophile friends like John Podesta.

Have you seen Rick Wilson? Guy is disgusting. Clearly doesn't put much effort into any aspect of his life.

Wow, what a great contribution to the discussion.

Sup Forums should be a place where anyone can say anything, and while we can call each other faggots, we shouldn't try to drive different ideological bases away.

He's right though.

All is welcome to Sup Forums.

Even niggers and leafs.

The push against Milo makes more sense now, Trump himself is attending CPAC.

yes that Rick Wilson.

They must have got word that Trump was attending before it was announced which explains the big push.

With all these shultz loving and milo hate threads the shills have gone into overdrive

Sup Forums is not diverse in it's opinions

shills only give propagate that impression

and, a side note I will reiterate - the "alt-right" does not exist and is a strawman

It's getting news because he's gay and if he was straight and fucked a 25yr old girl at 14yrs old joe rogan would've congratulating him

>Sup Forums is not diverse in it's opinions

Yes it is.

GAS THE PEDO

FAG WAR NOW

They aren't - it's just shills trying to counter-meme Milo out of the "rights" good graces.

no it's not at all

there are core tenants that Sup Forums has and you know it.

without the shills (that probably make up 50% of this board) it would be obvious to see.

he has never been in the "right's" good graces

>milo, a cock sucking jew who has a black muslim boyfriend
>conservative
daily reminder that the "alt-light" is way worse than neocons. they are basically just republicans but support degeneracy

the alt right absolutely exists, and I consider myself to be a part of it. Guys like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer are what represent alt right. Most of Sup Forums has never been truly alt-right though. It's a generic enough name that some non alt right users here inaccurately used it to describe themselves because they were an alternative to mainstream republicanism, but being an alternative to the Republican Party doesn't mean they were "alt right" either. Then Hillary ran with it to try to poison a bunch of wells at once. It doesn't exist in the way most people think it does but it absolutely exists.

Milo's not a good debater. he thrives solely on low-hanging fruit

>Milo
go back to redshit, faggot

>Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer

lol

both controlled opposition

ur a shill homie

Even in the early days we had libertarians, racist libertarians, contrarian edgelords, anarchists, conspiracy theorists, republicans, and alt right users. We even got raided by commies a few times. Now we've been raided by a lot of normie liberals who are here to stay.

Sounds pretty ideologically diverse to me.

>not knowing the meme.

Milo is good for our cause, you don't have to agree on everything he says tho. Anyway all these threads asking for his head are shill threads, just ignore them.

>Someone blew me the fuck out in an argument

>waaahhhhhh we don't have diversity of opinion because someone literally didn't agree with mine!

Cool story leaf.

The alt light is a stupid concept to begin with. I'm fine discussing thing with people who hold other ideologies but either you're for white separatism or you're not. I suspect the alt light label actually came from alt right people who wanted to drag in as much support as they could to the brand. It's stupid though because I don't think mike cernovich or stefan molyneux formed their ideologies to be milder versions of us. It's just a different thing really that sometimes happens to have some overlapping goals or interests.

Nothing wrong with alt light. Some of us want less government in our lives.

I don't actually have a problem with some of the people who have ben labeled alt light, I just think the label itself is stupid, and I actually blame some of my fellow alt right brothers for its existence. The bottom line is that you're either for white separatism or not. I actually find the alt light label condescending to those who get labeled as such, because I don't think they formed trying to be milder versions of us. I just think we happen to have some overlapping goals/interests.

You can actually be a libertarian and be alt right, if you come from the point of "libertarianism would work in an all white society" (although I'm not quite sure that's true myself) but being just a libertarian doesn't make you alt light, because there's no such thing.

In support of Milo, I plan to bugger several 13 year olds today.

how's 8th grade going?

SJWs have a meltdown when they encounter Milo because it's kinda hard to call a gay Jew a Nazi, so they just malfunction and start breaking shit. It's like presenting a robot with a paradox so they self destruct.

Silencing a racist pedo nazi?
Let's start with OP.

I love red shit.

>I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him,
>Sup Forums is being tricked.
Oh, really?

i think weve all realized they're fake. the coordination is way too obvious.

Gais, stop attacking this gay mentally ill trans queer faggot.

SJWs are here, they're queer, and they are in charge of Alt Right. No more cis men will be involved in political discourse.

OP can go fuck himself, Milo's a faggot and we don't need an AIDS Breeding Child Molester in our ranks. I don't give a shit if he pisses off liberals, everything pisses off liberals. Basic reality pisses off liberals.

If we have to accept EVERYTHING that pisses off liberals into our ranks, than what are we fighting for? Jerry Seinfeld pisses off liberals, do I need to pretend he's half the man Trump is just because of this?

Milo pedophile shill. Ok reporting this shit to CTR and everyone so they can slander our name.

Milo is mostly based.He is no Richard Sepncer but he is still based.

Fuck your morality. If people want to get fucked in the ass, let them. Who the fuck are you to stop it from from happening. You moralfags don't see that he's defending the right to talk. If the Liberals win, every site will have mods who report hate speech, and then it's off to jail.

He also presents facts. When he shared the statistic that 30% of American Muslims believe Sharia law outweighs American law, MELTDOWN!!! I fucking love Milo.

it's ironic how the liberal gays are out doing fuck only knows what but Milo becomes a potential voice as an outside force being a Libertarian so he must be destroyed. The liberals literally believe they own the minorities and the gays. If you don't fall in line you're a traitor and must be destroyed, not tolerated.

REMINDER

Two houses purportedly filled with Pizzagate evidence burned down over the weekend.

Regardless of truth, Milo is being smeared to diffuse and weaken Pizzagate Justice.

SHILLS! SHILLS EVERYWHERE!!