Why the hate on Serbs

Yesterday I witnessed a couple of posts hating on Serbs, mostly from Kebabs in foreign countries. Some western fags fell for it sadly.
So let's make couple of points about Serbs;
>Never ever fought on the side of Evil, in any war, ever = Because of it, proceeded to being fucked several times hard core.
>Seen their lands ravaged by Muslim scum for 400 years, acting as a live fence for the rest of Europe for the period. Freed the Balkan at the end, as much as it could be
>Lived long enough to see the huge portion of its people betraying their own, taking Muslim religion and identity for their convenience.
>Fired the first bullet of freedom against colonialism, and because of that started WWI that was long overdue, gave 90% of its male warriors to the cause. Won the war
>Declined alliance with Hitler from the get go, proceed to being called subhumans (bitches pls white people lived here while the rest of Europe was under ice age, talk to me bout sub humans)
>Again watched those same Muslim fucks alongside with Croats taking side with nazis, proceeded to being gassed in millions.
>Again won the war
>Stupidity started; Made the communist shit hole with territories won in WWII, making them "equal brethren". proceeded to being fucked when the show ended. Everyone wanted a territory without Serbs in it. First time with west against Serbs.
>killed couple of thousand Muslims scum in Bosnia, proceeded to being called the worst genocidal fucks in the history of Humankind because of it. Everyone that is not Serb here cries about Serbs being brutal maniacs, when they are the one that trough entire history took every single fucking chance to backstab.
>Witnessed the NATO creating the sovereign Muslim state on its territory without a single foot soldier, the first victim of the bombing was a 3 year girl.
>Nowadays watching every single uneducated fuck trying to make their own history up, making up new languages, falsifying history. Generally being autistic fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=M2ABY910vwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and do not listen to any kebab fuck talking about history, just know that they are self-hating fucks that will betray anyone: their religion, their first neighbor anyone.
This is the genetic map of Europe. Draw ur own conclusions.

brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/

I love Serbians. My best childhood friend was Serbian and the hottest/most down to earth women I've ever met are Serbian. Ya'll are great people. White Canadian male here.

We don't need poor slavshit people here.

have u seen the genetic map of Europe ever in ur life -.-

mimim genocidal maniak on the desperate search for frends.

don't get me wrong there are many problems that we face. Main is that our culture is going into the shit drains of depression

I liked serbian movie. Was it accurate?

: ) the "Serbian movie" ??

Serbs are based

Also, do you serbs like to suck Russia's dick?

The russians are just fooling your people.

No true german would write such a thing.

there's a lot Croatian/Albanian diaspora you know

I actually don't like or dislike Russians. But truth be told they are at least only ones that never drew a gun against us.

Okay here's the real truth
>Serbs are thankless for their western neighbours saving them 2 times from demise (against the Bulgarian Empire and on Kosovo Field)
>90% of muslims sure as fuck did not convert out of joy, it was either accepting a shit religion or having your wife shared by a stinking agha
>Serbs lost WWII, Yugoslavs won it, forces fighting for Serbia itself, mostly nazi collaborators or UK drones, were cleansed
>muslims scum here means boys, but don't make it seem like it is about muslims too, Serbs initially wanted to coop with musies to murder the Croats

Exactly why i made this shit of a post. So that true non-Muslims know.
Also i don't like hating on Croats, yea there are bunch that are completely insane, but i do know many that have nothing against Serbs

I have a policy of not arguing against complete fallacies

Whites have to stick together. Including Slavs.

All this shit is shitskins and Jews trying to create internal dissent. Country flags should be removed from Sup Forums, all it does is turn this place into Sup Forums-lite.

We should all be united against the Communist/Feminist/Islamist/immigrant threat.

And we are united.

Serbs are the reason the Balkans are fucked. Literally balkan niggers. My only consolation is that their country is so fucked right now, that it will go bankrupt and break apart in the next 5-10 years.

Thats what u get for being a border for 500 fucking years between west and east.

No, that's what you get for being a fucking serbshit idiot who thinks there are no consequences. Thankfully, the tumor that is serbia will cease to exist in our lifetime.

R u seriously talking about Serbs not knowing of consequences? We live one, every single fucking day of our lives

>idiot who thinks there are no consequences
Takes one to know one, bro. There's no need for that century-old butthurt of yours.

>>Never ever fought on the side of Evil, in any war, ever
U were turks vassals for 500 years fighting on their side tho ur refugees fought on our side and rabled couple of time half of u r still cucked

Oh come on you thrice inbred turkspawn
In the 10th century Serbia was overwhelmed by the Bulgarians, Tomislav defeated and pushed them back, just as he accepted the Serbian court as refugees.
At Kosovo, at least a fourth of all forces was made up of forces from Bosnia and Croatia, but it is not quantity that is here to admire, but the fact that these were crusaders and mounted knights, equivalent to using a commando unit today.

Yes dipshit, like the Christian oppressors before them, the savage Ottoman hordes made life miserable for anyone who did not convert. Don't forget either that most of the people round there were heretics already persecuted by all morons, from the damned Pope to the orthodox patriarchs.
You had a simple option; pay massive taxes, lose everything, have your wife raped, have your firstborn taken away etc, or reject one false God for another.

And yes Serbia lost WWII, was there a Serbia after WWII? No.
Half of the chetniks were nazi collaborators, the other wannabe Italians. And don't play dumb, 10% of all chetniks were muslims after all.

Turk vassals are betrayers of Serbs and the Balkan. Those that are now Serbs are leftovers that kept their head high despite all

I unironically listen to this stuff. Serbs are based.

calling a Serb "turkspawn", shows where are you coming from.

Like i said, culture is going down the shit drain.

>jews
Stop blaming the jews for failing at life fuckwit.
People are not defined by what they were born as but what they do with their time alive. More jews have made a positive impact than a negative one, so stop crying and blaming others for being a loser.

>immigrant threat
You mean the rapefugee and illegal threat? Regular quality immigrants are the backbone of any society transcending into the next industrial/robotic era. Of course tho, immigration must be restricted to the educated, as even native born menial workers must be cleansed.

How would u know
We serbs and croat stood united until these over drina niggers wanted to accomplish their imperial wishes same as before turks came and diveded us to get rekt by forign powers

Well, of course being dumb serbshits, you start thinking about what I'm saying in an emotional way.

The real argument here is that your country has 20% unemployment. A trade deficit that is about 10% of your GDP. You are in a spiral of debt. You have no real exports or trade partners. You will dissolve in the next 5-10 years.

no we stood united until you decided to take the WWII dreams into 90's. we had to defend our people in Croatia, and we failed, case closed.

All be it i think that despite the recent rise of nazism in Croatia we still are brethren, i work with allot of Croats, and i must say i can handle them better than some Serbs from Serbia

don't care what you did in world history, fact is you behave like fucktards in my country
remove kebab REEEEEEEEEE

Oh spare me. Ottomans performed the prima nocta on Serb women, Ottoman soldiers raped Serbian women on their pillaging trips into the west, etc

I am not saying that you are Turks per se, but am saying of all the people here you are the most Turkish. It is a small percentage, but you are in no right to call others "Turks".

You have every right to be mad at the Turks for being a nearly cultureless society, as compared to higher cultures like Croatian and Slovene.

We hate those that migrate then come b once or twice a year same as you do, pls dont send them back : )

>everyone I don't like is kebab
~t. most kebab shit-stirring cuck country of the entire Balkans

Nuke Balkans . No Balkans no problem .

The fuck are you talking about, the percentage of Turkish genome is practically zero. Not even among Muslims.
Name me Croatian and Slovenian writers, then compare that to Serb ones.....

>decided to take WWII dreams into the 90s
Isn't that what you filth did? Croat crimes against Serbs in the 90s barely exist, while the Kraina Serbs, thankless refugees settled there ages ago, went into hospitals to murder wounded civilians and soldiers, castrated boys, cut people up in half on industrial saws etc

We never wanted to unite with serbia we would be better iff u u never pulled tge trigger as if rest if europe

Nuke Balkan, proceed to have Austria and central Europe as Balkan.....
That shows how much u understand....

Balkans is bufferzone fgt but ur bringing fifth column inside

I will not discuss History with a Muslim Filth

Again, I did say that the percentage is minimal for fuck sake. I am just saying that the shits who call others "Turks" usually do it out of a complex since they themselves are more Turkish (like latent homo bullies do by calling others gay n shit)

Well, you are saying it in an emotional way. If you weren't, you wouldn't give projections of our dissolution when we have already gone through worse economic turmoil with 300% inflation and are still standing, albeit in a lesser capacity.

Sure, call us cockroaches or whatever, but cockroaches outlast lots of things.

>muslim
Your great-grandfather might have been one, but I ain't so keep trying

What faggotry is this?

You are a bit better just because you are sucking on Merkels tits.
Piss off.

I'm not calling anyone Turk....
But you are right, most of the shit that is going on here is projecting of frustrations and hidden shame.

Alas, i did not write this so that Balkanites have a place to project to (all be it its inevitable)

Its the most beautiful bullet ever shot out of a gun.

>killed couple of thousand Muslims scum in Bosnia
Totally justified. We get it now. Sorry slavbros fwiw.

Hey, Bosniabro, sorry for being a Grammar Nazi, but it's 'albeit', not 'all be it', the way you're using it.

and then ur surprised whem west hates u

As far as i know, most of the west was on our side in WWI, u fucking twat

We are at 7% unemployment, our trade deficit is under 2%, we have very low debt that is decreasing. We are exporting our shit to every part of the world, and our exports are increasing. We are A LOT better than you, no crying about Merkel will change that.

It's okay I know I make mistakes.

Why are you in Bosnia?

Well, it's worth knowing that whenever shit goes to eleven, we are willing to once again be on the front.

Bosnia is the epicenter of this whole story, not Serbia actually, we are now basically divided between Serb part and Muslim one.

Fresh air, fresh water, nature, bears.
What's there not to like about Bosnia?

What a stupid question? Why?
Because once you are born here you are staying here 99% chance.

But also Bosnia is a quite complicated story, people here used to be mixed from the get go. Most were Serbs even before Muslims existed here. But the easiest way would be to say that ethnicity before used to be tied to a region u are in. But genetically speaking we are still same thing as in Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia.

There are many serbs in my country.
I've met a few serbs in my life and all were indistinguishable from backwater-Anatolian turkroaches but very nationalistic. Imagine such a fuckhead living in your country, usually on welfare/benefits constantly telling you how shitty your country is and how good Serbia is. They're also prone to filling up our prisons along with Romanians, apparently oblivious to things like honor (stabbing someone in a fistfight, selling drugs to minors, 4 or more people beating one guy half to death etc etc) Serbs are unwilling to integrate, loud and obnoxious. For all intends and purposes, they're the niggers of Austria.
>"but ur just butthurt Mohammed"
Not really, Arabs and Serbians are both equally bad but at least sandniggers shut up about their home country.

>totally justified
The war was a hoax to rob everyone.
This is the whole lineup for the war:
>politicians and almost all higher officers stealing while their men die on the front
>young men pulled into war and having their lives ruined
>civilians who also got screwed
>sociopaths, villagers and people with an IQ below freezing temperatures who enjoyed raping 12 year-olds, playing soccer with heads, forcing siblings to fuck eachother etc

There was nothing good or just about any of it. And no, do not compare the muslims here to the hardly human filth you have. Our muslims are muslims out of cosmetic reasons, in real they would be beheaded by other muslims for basically breaking any Islamic rule. Fucking hell the world champion in eating čvarci (a pork fat food) is a """""muslim"""".

>most
You confuse "most" with "many" if anything most of Bosnia was Croat. But irrelevant, neither Serbs no Croats exist as ethnicities.

Godspeed, slavbro. Godspeed.

Because there's a lot of Serbs in Bosnia?

More accurately, Serb part and Croat/Muslim part.
I've never understood why the country is partitioned into two parts, when there are three sides with different goals.

Yes, i am aware of that. But u must know not to judge the Serbs by those. There are many educated Serbs that migrated around the world that contribute in great ways.
But generally i agree those kinds of Serbs are obnoxious to us as well.

I wouldn't generalise, tho I wouldn't disagree either.
Around 20% of all of us here are normal so the say, a lot have flaws, but there is a decent proportion of those who are barely human.

Mainly, diaspora groups are formed of two kinds of people: the few intelligent qualified college grads and the numerous unhuman ones.
Thankfully robotization will starve out the dumb and purify the world.

>Our muslims would be beheaded by other muslims for basically breaking any Islamic rule.
So would our muslims. Still scum.
>Muslims.
>Justified.
I stand by my original statement regardless. Fuck all muslims.

This !

Some muslim galls are pretty.

Dunno, I like Serbs.

>three sides with different goals
On the contrary, the real goal of all is survival and a better tomorrow, it is the goals of the political filth and their subhuman villager cannon fodder which is in struggle to that.

I tend to agree with this. But the problem with Muslims is that if the shit goes south, they always align with the worst of them.
I would be most happy if those that are of good heart would just renounce Islam all together, but that is just fantasy.

>Wah they dun like mai country bu hu hu

Cringe.No one cares,go back to Int.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2ABY910vwg

Come to Guča brate.

I am with Serbia 100%.

KOSOVO IS SERBIA
Fuck Albania that shithole, and Bosnia too.

Serbia has been warding against degeneracy for decades.

Ours at least are integrated into society yours not.

Be that as it may, both muslim and Christian thought must be purged, the man of tomorrow is not a slave to any cult or ideology.

One of the reasons I even wrote this is not to seek for affection but rather to argue against hate.
Serbs in general always looked up to west. Idealized it. So hate hurts.

Yeah don't me wrong I've met a few good ones too but it's ridiculous anyone is flipping their shit a few thousand muzzies come here when there are hundreds of thousands of Slavs constantly committing most crimes in my country and those Slavs are even proud of their heritage. Fuck, our alt-right is actively reaching out for their nationalists.

Well, OK, but the muslims have to go first.

I get it man. America is one of the most hated countries, one might argue for good reason, but not all of us are brainwashed into hating on Serbia.

>warding against degeneracy
Okay hahahahaha wait you are serious?

>Serbia is leading in total cigarette use
>Serbia has a fairly mainstream gangsta culture worshiped by wannabe criminal kids
>Serbia has a fairly mainstream bimbo culture
Must I go on?

Also Serbian buddies, no worries, a time of cleansing will come and all those Arkan fans, Farma watchers etc will perish in fire.

Religion is more than just believing in invisible force, it's our culture, identity. Christianity turned us from illiterate barbarians into civilization, allowing us to progress.

Haha, do you seriously think that the west will side with you. The only way you could even scratch us is with NATO bombs, that ain't happening again. The world is waking up.
Albeit, I have nothing against getting rid of brainwashed Serbs by the degenerate culture. But hey every country has those.

I will not deny that there's a lot of scum coming to Austria and that you might know of them, especially since everyone and their grandmother know about Pink Panthers, but I have to point out that crime statistics account for country of origin and not for ethnicity. For all we know, lots of Serbian and Romanian crimes in those lists might actually be gypsies who often get deported to Serbia and Romania.

I don't even know why I'm typing this.

Well everyone aligns with the worst you know? Be it Alija, Franjo, Boba, Arkan, Šešelj, Ante, Draža etc

I am always in conflict what to think of muslims, but figure no population can be generalised. I mean, in WWII a lot of muslims especially the clergy revolted against the holocaust against the Serbs and Jews.

It ain't all black-and-white you know

That's an outdated map and I don't see your point. I2 + R1a which make up 49% on eupedia and more than 50% according to many other researches. So we have mostly Slavic blood, then some native Balkanic such as Celtic and Illyrian, etc.

How can genetic map be outdated, u are making no sense.
Also, we have around 10% slavic genome that is shared by Russians and rest. What is called "South slavic" here is tied just to this region. What is here called "south slavic" is actually, that group that is sometimes called iliric or dinaric.

And the point was that we are genetically homogenous. Most of nations and ethnicities are just made up out of cultural and historic heritage.

Oh gosh, how naive.
Of all ambassadors who Trump fired, the one to Bosnia, which put sanctions on Dodik, remained.
The Trump administration congratulated Kosovo's birthday.
The US embassy is a thing going 100 meters deep underground, so it means a lot to them.
Not to forget, there is Croatia, a NATO country, who will not let it's people down.

Oh and to tip it all up, this time the rest of us ain't underarmed. Don't forget that the VRS had 20-50 times more armor than the HVO and ARBIH combined. Now it is not the case.

There will never be another war, at least I hope for your sake. Even now Vučić is purging Toma for being proRussian (and boring as fuck), Serbia itself is shifting to the west.

The only thing that will be purged out of Balkan is Muslim religion. Trust in that, motherfucker.

>U were turks vassals for 500 years fighting on their side
>500 years
>fighting on their side

>thrice inbred turkspawn

>At Kosovo, at least a fourth of all forces was made up of forces from Bosnia and Croatia

>You had a simple option; pay massive taxes, lose everything, have your wife raped

You are clearly unaware of how the Ottoman empire worked, especially about the rape part.

>And yes Serbia lost WWII, was there a Serbia after WWII? No.

Lol.

With all of this bullshit and the edgy atheist attitude you (Bosniak) must be a teenager