There has to be like/dislike manipulation on Colbert's youtube

there's no way people like him this much. his show is literally a mouthpiece for the federal government at this point, he's gone apeshit in the direction of every mainstream leftist narrative of the past 6-8 months (and beyond that, but in a way that feels disingenuious since boarding the anti-Trump tantrum)

there's no way CBS doesn't have a deal with YouTube to keep the dislike ratio at a certain level. there's no way people can think these hit-pieces and propaganda are this unanimously enjoyed as content. even with the echo chamber effect that people who watch this garbage show likely engage in.

Bots to get a "highly interactive video" so Youtube shoves it down people's throats.

Well videos are shown to more people depending on likes. So if they can prevent dislikes, there's a high possibility that they would do so

haha poltard fascists cant believe they are so fringe and outnumbered by decent sane people.

but I agree Colbert is way too partisan, Leno never would have swung so far to one side. It is risky for his ratings and I think it detracts from the entertainment value. Listening to nonstop acerbic putdowns however witty ala Jon Stewart is boring and changes no one's mind but just hardens the divisions.

the thing that shocks me the most though is that i see Colbert's terrible videos get to #2 on all-time YouTube Trending for the day. videos that are broadcasted to everybody like that are almost unanimously split with a 50/50 like/dislike ratio. this implies that the majority of people on YouTube would agree with this garbage. they want to make it look like these videos are "no brainer easy to agree with" when they're actually packed with lies and only being sold to us with rating

when letterman retired that was the end of the talk shows. manipulated for sure.

>packed with lies
hahahahahahahah

Whatever it was, you're not going to prove anything unless you actually hack the thing, and even then, it's not far-fetched that Colbert is popular enough to attract a decent like ratio, since his whole stint is to provide comedy and comedy on the whole gets a whole load of more leniency based on content.

If you need some pick-me-up on the state of the world, just bust up a "police brutality" video on a nigglet and watch everyone defend the police.

It's the same shit over and over and over again, so people who dislike this, like us, are not even bothering to watch it and press the dislike button.

Isn't his show against the federal government since Trump hates liberals?

liberal celebrity has a liberal audience
"how is it possible that liberal audiences like liberal content?"
idk man you tell me?
sage

>Trusting polls

Ye, I think some big coorps make deals with Youtube to have stable like/dislike ratios, but at the moments its just all conspiracy

I'm a liberal normie. Trust me, user, it's not manipulation. I and everyone I know likes, shares, and watches his political monologues. Get over it, you triggered baby.

Most people don't bother GOING to a video when they're completely uninterested in the content.
So yeah, a majority of the people that bother watching a video are typically people that are already predetermined to like it, meaning that the content has to really be unexpected to get downvoted in your typical case.

You underestimate the non americans eating this shit up. My "high minded" liberal facebook friends share this shit all the time and it sucks, i know

Yes. I am eating it up. Everyone loves it.

>51% wants to impeach. 49% Doesn't want to impeach
>"THE COUNTRY WANTS TO IMPEACH TRUMP!!!"
>49% wants to impeach. 51% Doesn't want to impeach
>"THE COUNTRY IS SPLIT ON IMPEACHING TRUMP"

MSM imports clickbots from China so likebots and viewbots probably aren't that hard.
Music videos do it for sure.

A massive clickbot scheme got unveiled from china right?

Where CNN was paying for clicks on its advertisements and then making money off its advertisements?

I haven't watched colbert or john stewart since... fuck, probably before obama's second term. Maybe even when bush was still president.

When you see images like that, you should save them so you don't have to rely on other people providing them for you.

Not everything is easy to find again.